Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he was alot younger she made a fuss about him not liking his feet covered and was on the beg for freebies.She eventually went to ma's fav shop Mataland and got some footless ones,she was so pleased because they came with socks!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my bleeping god, I've been of the hinch thread because she was doing my head in but I clicked on the head's story for the first time in ages and she has cut rondonmctufty's babygrow..... the money she spends on crap and she can't google footless baby grows or even 2 piece pyjamas and buy him some.

This is literally a begging post, please wee small companies gift me some babygrows because I can spend 4 grand (approx) on my garden and flowers for the gram but I cant spend £9.99 on my son who I love so so much. If that makes sense

Ballbag 🤬

P.s sorry Pepsi

*off

Reactions: 21
He's not due any new clothes till he's 18 months regardless if he grows 4ft, she's just bought 12-18 so they're going to have to do handsnomes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never seen such a miserable looking little boy dancing in my life, it really is sad.. And she needs to start buying him clothes that actually fit him, I'm sure she wouldn't be seen in clothes with bits cut off them, she really is a horrible selfish cow.
Why buy them when she can beg? She will have a pile of them sent by next week - which she won’t disclose as #gifted

Reactions: 9
Just catching up... What an absolute pleb she looks like on that ride, I’m all for enjoying time with your kids but why the constant need to post it on Instagram? Ronnie’s face is literally like I don’t want to be here with this fuckwit 😂

Also, anyone else getting tired of the personalised outfits? Especially when they’re out and about, I would hate for anyone to know what my kids name is, I dunno it’s just weird to me. I had a bag and a banner for my boys room with his name and that’s about it, think the bag was used a few times before I realised the danger it could bring as he grew up. For someone with so much anxiety it baffles me that she’s fine with people knowing her sons name, too many weirdos in this world.
It’s such a safeguarding issue.
I’m a teacher and they really get on my nerves! All it takes is an opportunist nonce to use the child’s name and the child automatically gets an element of trust because they know their name. So scary.
I’d never get anything like that for my daughter - no one needs to know her name in public anyway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No sorry. Mind blown. How can this witch go to the garden centre every day but doesn’t have the mind to buy her son proper fitting clothes?!

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but as if she’s cut the feet off a babygrow because ‘she hasn’t got any footless ones’. No, you’ve cut the feet off because you never buy him the right size clothes and the poor little sod was probably folded in half with it on. It’s the birthday party all over again. She’s there in a £200 dress while the birthday boy is stuck in a £10 vest off eBay, a pair of shorts he already had that didn’t even fit him, and a scrap of blue material for a ‘waistcoat’. Just buy him some bloody pyjamas that fit! He’s obviously longer than the average 13 month old because you’re both tall. Go up a size, it’s not illegal to buy your 13 month old 18-24 month clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A new low... Cutting the feet off Ronnie's onesies cause they don't fit.
duck me sideways.
Asda, Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsburys all do lovely baby/toddler things and they're so cheap. Go and buy him some proper PJs that actually fit him, ya tight bastard!
He looks like the incredible hulk with his ripped pants!
She can spunk hundreds of pounds in home bargains and b&m on pointless tat and zoflora that she doesn't bleeping need, but not spend about 20 quid buying her son several pairs of PJs that fit him.
Just duck off Sophie, you absolute dick cheese.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm sure Primark sell footless baby grows, you could have picked some up when you went to buy clothes from your best mates new collection Sophie.
Oh wait, you didn't go did you because you aren't really friends and are waiting for Primark to gift the range to you.

Reactions: 16
What a tight, disgraceful pathetic excuse for a mother she is!
Cutting off the feet! She has millions she could afford to buy him so many pjs and sleep suits!
but she’s on the beg again!
More interested in buying fake flowers and barrrrrrrrskits than clothing her own child.

absolutely disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Cutting Ronnieroos PJs is extreme even for Grinch, after all these outings is Princess Zoph feeling the pinch?

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion - stop Rons dancing to Whitney, go to Primark for some footless babygrows their only 6.50 !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A new low... Cutting the feet off Ronnie's onesies cause they don't fit.
duck me sideways.
Asda, Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsburys all do lovely baby/toddler things and they're so cheap. Go and buy him some proper PJs that actually fit him, ya tight bastard!
He looks like the incredible hulk with his ripped pants!
She can spunk hundreds of pounds in home bargains and b&m on pointless tat and zoflora that she doesn't bleeping need, but not spend about 20 quid buying her son several pairs of PJs that fit him.
Just duck off Sophie, you absolute dick cheese.
He is a little boy now, he doesnt need baby grows get him pyjamas and let him grow up!!
I cant believe she would even put that on Instagram for millions to see...how embarrassing...are the book sales so poor you need to beg?
Go get new ones, you could have handed that one down to the next child if money is so tight???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure you can buy kids pjs in her beloved b&m too?! I love a little one on a baby grow but pjs are much easier when they get past the age of 1!

Reactions: 1
If she that tight she could make him some with her tiny wee sewing machine she bought of eBay 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.