Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the podcast

Her mum ended up in the birthing room, she was supposed to be pacing the corridor but being the control freak Freda is she placed herself in the room.

Don't know the woman but I don't like her at all.

Then Jamie suggested Soph had PND which she brushed off, condescending cow
Being on IG and a 1st time isn't all roses - well duck off then.

And then they said it was amazing that they could get away for a few weeks after the birth. duck off
I could fully believe she’s had/has PND. Why does she seem to think there’s such a stigma attached to it? Drives me mad that she’s in such a perfect position to highlight it but just brushed it off like that.

Reactions: 22
I could fully believe she’s had/has PND. Why does she seem to think there’s such a stigma attached to it? Drives me mad that she’s in such a perfect position to highlight it but just brushed it off like that.
I would respect her if she came forward at the time and said she suffered from PND. She has the platform to raise awareness. Id be a bit skeptical if she came out and said it now though 🤔

Reactions: 28
I would respect her if she came forward at the time and said she suffered from PND. She has the platform to raise awareness. Id be a bit skeptical if she came out and said it now though 🤔
That's probably a chapter for her memwar..

Reactions: 19
Sorry if it’s been said but does anyone else think she sends those short clips to be sent to management to put them in those montages she does???

Reactions: 4
Why is she using so many dishes to make brownies out of a packet?? Drives me up the wall 😩🤯

Reactions: 13
Did she really think putting a block of chocolate on the top would make a marble effect? Just melt it and swirl it in
duck me she actually can’t do anything right

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She made all of that for her and vest? 😳 then put it on that bloody spinny board!!
Sick of the sight of it 🙄 they’re sat next to each other!!

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it’s been said but does anyone else think she sends those short clips to be sent to management to put them in those montages she does???
100% social media manager creates her posts. You can make your own montages it’s called videoleap

Does she realise the two red blobs on the yolk means the hen was on her period at the time of making the egg and she’s just eated period 🤣 enjoy those brownies..

Bit late isn’t it to be cooking 22:15 unless it is pre-recorded bollocks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I thought the farmyard ride video was kind of cringe, but cute - slow motion was unnecessary though.
Then I played it with sound - “this is me”?! bleeping hell yet another plug for the memwah taking precedence over quality time with her son. Urgh

Reactions: 18

Not sure I've done this right, I'm still learning guyz. But can i get a bingo on feeding the birds? There's gonna be some pigeon tit joining Henry's jobbies all over those sleepers!

Reactions: 5
Still not using the oven rack ebay rubber edges that you struggle with and burn yourself Soph eh

oven.png
oven 1.png

And you can't play Cluedo with only 2 people, so who's round at the house seeing she's made a lot of brownies.
I suspect a few of the barkers are there

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did she really think putting a block of chocolate on the top would make a marble effect? Just melt it and swirl it in
duck me she actually can’t do anything right
Aww take it easy on her she’s still learning! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cannot believe she wasted an egg to make that video. It’s not like there’s a global pandemic, people are losing their jobs and unable to buy essentials etc. Totally normal just to waste food. What an entitled little prick.

Reactions: 4
Goodnight guyyszz its been a laugh. See yous tomorrow around 7:45ish for a Ron & Hen pic and 8.30/9am for a dancing Rons to Whitney vid. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well we should be safe from seeing her mug on the bake off. Thank duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.