Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what culinary delights we're in for today.... My daughter is sat eating mine and my hubby's left over Indian from last night as I type this 😂😂😂 thank Christ she's mostly potty trained and tells us when she needs "poo poo". Wouldn't want to change her after a lamb bhuna and chicken pasanda combo 💩💩💩
Before the food police bollock me, she bloody loves curry and she asked for it over the usual porridge or fruit this morning, so why not hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'd love it if Jabba the Mutt popped that balloon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
"Jaymehhhhhhhh, Hen sat on mah balloon and burst it!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Not long to go guuyyyszz' it's the end of July hun there's bloody ages!! Just got to listen to her drivel on about it for that length of time 🥱

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion
Plug plug plug my book
To be honest we don’t give a fook

Reactions: 4
First time poster!
I’m confused as to when he’s dancing why is the music played over it? Not him actually dancing to music he can hear??

Reactions: 6
I've never seen such a miserable looking little boy dancing in my life, it really is sad.. And she needs to start buying him clothes that actually fit him, I'm sure she wouldn't be seen in clothes with bits cut off them, she really is a horrible selfish cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How about buying him some new clothes that fit him Soph in stead of cutting feet off old sleepsuits?

It is not relatable at all. I am not made of money but I can honestly say I’ve never thought to do that. When my son outgrows clothes, I buy him new ones.

I’m sure the design he’s wearing I remember her buying when he was about 8/9 months from Tesco.

Reactions: 19
I'm second hand cringing for her. With all the money she has, you would think she could afford to buy clothes for her son. Disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I've never seen such a miserable looking little boy dancing in my life, it really is sad.. And she needs to start buying him clothes that actually fit him, I'm sure she wouldn't be seen in clothes with bits cut off them, she really is a horrible selfish cow.
You know what Zowf, if you don’t have ‘many’ of the footless baby-grows( probably run out of the gifted ones, beg, beg), put Ronnie in pyjamas, he’s thirteen months now! Also damn sight easier to get on especially as you say he hates being dressed.

How about buying him some new clothes that fit him Soph in stead of cutting feet off old sleepsuits?

It is not relatable at all. I am not made of money but I can honestly say I’ve never thought to do that. When my son outgrows clothes, I buy him new ones.

I’m sure the design he’s wearing I remember her buying when he was about 8/9 months from Tesco.
I was just telling my mum yesterday that all of
my sons 6-9 month clothes are getting tight on him and today we’re off to buy some 9-12M for him. With all the money she has why doesn’t she just go out and buy some new ones for him? Oh wait.. she’s too busy spending her money doing up castle greyskull. Cannot stand this woman anymore

I'm second hand cringing for her. With all the money she has, you would think she could afford to buy clothes for her son. Disgusting.
She could easily get next day delivery from next or something. Or go to tesco and hit their baby clothes TODAY. What a tight witch.

Reactions: 12

When it comes to his clothes she is so tight. She also always buys his current age size when he clearly needs a size bigger. I can't relate to her cutting feet off when she clearly has the money to go and get him some actual pyjamas or foot less ones. It's just her being stingy and waiting for more gifted stuff. I'm embarrassed for that poor little boy. She has no clue

Reactions: 15
Wait.. am I reading this correctly... she is cutting the legs of the babygrows? First time I've ever heard anyone do that 😂 go to Tesco hun and buy a pair that fit 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SOPH!!!! Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Aldi, Home Bargains, B&M, Boots, Next, M&S, H&M, Primark, TK Maxx. Just some of the places that sell baby pyjamas. Get off your jaggy arse or order online. Hope this helps. ATV.

Reactions: 11
First time poster!
I’m confused as to when he’s dancing why is the music played over it? Not him actually dancing to music he can hear??
I’ve previously mentioned this and then coincidentally the next day he started dancing to actual music in the background rather than the music played over the app! He just looks so vacant doing it too, quite sad to watch

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.