Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pissed me off more than ever this morning, I'm actually fuming 😂😂😂

Look guyz... George at asda. We could all set up a GoFundMe page for Ronnieblesshim and get him 4 pairs of proper PJs for less than 16 quid.

Since his mummaz would rather spend 100's on tat for herself and 1000's on shite for her garden.

I'm so mad at her this morning, she really does piss me off like no one else.
But they’re not Peter Rabbit pyjamas 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we all take a moment to appreciate amy plus babies, the women who was hounded with abuse by grinch army. Her children were gifted some giant eggs filled with toys, her children didn’t keep them all and she is doing a giveaway .. if this was grinch it would be opened, no credit to the sender and shoved in the loft .. Amy is one of the most real women on insta👏🏻

Reactions: 30
I’m still so angry. This witch spends on herself daily. Hourly even. She’s not even thought to top up his clothes!!!

Reactions: 4
@admin I've reported the post where I posted the new thread asking for this thread to be closed please as a new thread has been opened. Thanks

Can we all take a moment to appreciate amy plus babies, the women who was hounded with abuse by grinch army. Her children were gifted some giant eggs filled with toys, her children didn’t keep them all and she is doing a giveaway .. if this was grinch it would be opened, no credit to the sender and shoved in the loft .. Amy is one of the most real women on insta👏🏻
I really like her account. Such a good mum and her children are gorgeous, always so well turned out!

Reactions: 6
It’s so clothing companies start sending him more clothes, it’s her way of saying he has nothing but she should be mortified, spent £1,000’s on herself and can’t afford clothes to fit him, most mums prioritise their spending on their children and nearly have to be told to treat themselves
This is true. My mum used to give me vouchers for places where I definitely couldn’t buy things for the kids because I used to spend my birthday and Christmas money on them. I can’t believe she’s spent hundreds in the garden centre/B&M/ebay/Home Bargains but she’s got the kid in a baby grow with cut out feet 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.