Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot move fast! Had to jump to new! Sorry guyss!

I actually enjoyed seeing Ronnie’s little face beam today. Looked like he was having a blast.
Honestly I don’t get why she has to feel like she has to have a relationship with her mum. In all honesty i think it gets her down how Freda is a control freak. My mum was in the birthing room and I honestly couldn’t have done it without her. Her mum needs to stop being a leech and back off.

She doesn’t have to big up a relationship because she thinks that is the norm. She needs to be real. Address her problems. Address her PND, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. If she addressed this maybe people would understand why she acts the way she does with Ronnie sometimes.

Reactions: 9
I was often cynical about the whole “She’s trying to convince herself she loves him” thing because to me it’s clear she’s obsessed with the boy and does love him more than life itself. Maybe not more than Hen but hey what can you do?! But the whole new Ron and Hen thing combined with Ronnie Roo that’s came out of nowhere. It was Our Ronnie for months. It’s weird to me. It is in fact like she’s trying to see what cutesy name sticks because that’s what mums do. She’s so bleeping weird. SO weird. I’ve never came across anyone like her. Maybe the real Soph is fairly normal. Hinch is not.
It's so she can market the tit out of her own son because she's begging for a deal!

Reactions: 2
Why the feck did she throw an egg in a different bowl to then pour it in the mix? Just crack it on the edge of the same bowl as the mix you absolute numpty!

Thread suggestion
Ron and Hen is not a thing, stop trying to make it happen you ding-a-ling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry to bang on about this, but you can definitely play Cluedo with two people. The murder details go in the wee mystery envelope and you race each other to find it out first. HOWEVER, it’s utter pants. My first husband and I tried two-player Cluedo once and got so bored we never tried it again. That was the least of the problems in that marriage, but hey! here’s Zoph and Onslow having the same experience but going back for more? Just proves how boring they are!!! 🤣
8D5E92BC-3865-4002-844B-EDCC6ECF3A6C.png

Reactions: 5
Sorry please can somebody explain how you play Cluedo with 2 players?! Surely you know, they know, you know, they know you know and you know they know you know they know??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know its early for a new thread suggestion but they move so fast...pigeon poo, ronnie roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!
Just bumping this back here so it doesn’t get lost or discarded as a thread suggestion as it was posted so early on!

Reactions: 14
Im beginning to wonder if he's displaying early signs of autism. The lack of eye contact/smiling. She's to self absorbed to notice
You can’t even begin to diagnose something like that.
Yes we all have our comparisons based on our own children or Ronnies peers but that’s a tad too far

Sorry please can somebody explain how you play Cluedo with 2 players?! Surely you know, they know, you know, they know you know and you know they know you know they know??!!!
I don’t want to get in trouble for taking it off topic, but basically, sort the cards into 3 piles (person, place, thing)
Pick one of each without looking and hide them in the wee envelope
Shuffle and Deal the rest of the cards like normal
You only know what cards you have - you don’t know which of the other cards your opponent has
As I said, it’s boring - it’s both easy and hard at the same time, because there’s only one other person to ask questions from, but also you don’t have the chance to watch other people’s behaviour and draw conclusions, so you literally have to go round every feckin room.
Not recommended, but it is possible 🙈

Sorry to admin for OT

Again, for context, I only know this about Cluedo because my ex-husband was feckin BORING and never did anything remotely interesting or went anywhere that involved effort.

Sound familiar? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those brownies looked like baked beans with squares of butter on top going in the oven.
Plus it bugs me so much when she says “me and Jamie” - she sounds like such a baby.

• Heart
Threat title suggestion:

Another night in grey skull castle, a game of Cluedo for two, was it Hinch wanking the sink or pine-ing the loo?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry to bang on about this, but you can definitely play Cluedo with two people. The murder details go in the wee mystery envelope and you race each other to find it out first. HOWEVER, it’s utter pants. My first husband and I tried two-player Cluedo once and got so bored we never tried it again. That was the least of the problems in that marriage, but hey! here’s Zoph and Onslow having the same experience but going back for more? Just proves how boring they are!!! 🤣View attachment 191705
Hang on...what? Doesn’t the murderer, weapon and room ALWAYS go in the envelope??

I love board games and hubs and I do regularly play them (maybe we’re as sad as the Hinchliffes but at 7.5 months pregnant it’s more fun than a lot of activities) and I suggested Cluedo tonight. Box says 3-6 payers 🤷‍♀️ Maybe there’s a newer version of the one I have.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.