Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is the filter she has used on that photo? It makes Jamie look like he is wearing more make up than she is!

I don't understand why she relies so much on weird filters. When she shows her face on stories her eyes are so big she looks like a doll? I just don't understand why??
I think the false eyelashes are a good look for Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My hubbys mates tore him a new hole when he had some flowers and a nice card sent to me because I've had a difficult pregnancy this time. So Christ knows what vesties mates say about him 😂 soft bleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Since she's off the gram for the day, we can have a little Tattle caption competition. The rules are, think Cards Against Humanity type punchlines, (ps, I think Ronnie should be off limits, but Henry's side eye is definitely fair game)

View attachment 186556

Fill in the blank, 'The Hinchliffe's..... (blank)'

I'll start. The Hinchliffe's.... Drag Race, new TV show to rival RuPaul.
The Hinchliffe's feeble attempt to impress the other side of da famly.

Reactions: 5
Ooh conspiracy theory - The pastry foldover pizza roll was actually made the other day and taken on their Secret Field picnic.

Reactions: 15
A day well spent brings content... or something along those lines. Does she realise that sounds like she is pre recording more tit for the week? Or am I teading this wrong x

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who honestly can't tell where Sophie's hair ends and Henry's starts? Are they sharing extensions in that photo? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 14.17.19.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A day well spent brings content... or something along those lines. Does she realise that sounds like she is pre recording more tit for the week? Or am I teading this wrong x
That's her genius 🙄 isn't it?
Whatever can she mean?
Content as in material
V
Content as in happy
Like she can't wait to shop for the 'babies'
So clever......not

Reactions: 4
I’m SCREAMING at this 🤣

Poor Henry no wonder he is depressed he is a dog that wants to get messy, dirty, lie in a regular dog bed licking his balls.

Instead he has to lie on his back on a human bed in a grey & white room bleeping overwhelmed at the smell of Zoflora, Febreze, Wax Melts and wondering why he is being forced to act like a human child!!!
And being tucked up with a bleeping teddy bear at night time 🤪🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What on earth is the filter she has used on that photo? It makes Jamie look like he is wearing more make up than she is!

I don't understand why she relies so much on weird filters. When she shows her face on stories her eyes are so big she looks like a doll? I just don't understand why??
He looks like he’s wearing lashes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That picture of Vesty filtered to duck has done me, absolutely ridiculous!
What self respecting person would let a photo of themselves looking like that be posted.
It must be a joke, they’re trolling us now, surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is random but I’ve had a look at some other threads on Tattle and people are quite
mean about others, the Hinch threads are literally pointing out facts and mistakes she’s made but we get called trolls?!

Reactions: 11
Doubt it, Remember when they came for lunch before and she got some company to do a graze table. It’s will be like Ronnie party all over again pretending she’s making food but really has caterers in. X

Reactions: 3
What the heck was that she made? Pizza roll? With enough tomato purée to sink the titanic, corn? Was it corn? Chia seeds? On a pizza? Dog ham. Oh my stomach just turned itself inside out. When you think of the 5 star receptions her parents and friends get- Percy pig tables and lavish pre prepared Xmas dinner (all for the gram I know) but Jamie’s folks get a deconstructed pizza and bad gas 🤢
Hahaha does anyone remember the Billy Bear ham? That’s what it reminded me of 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I knew the say as, “ a Sunday well spent brings a week of content” and think it has religious connotations, ie, going to church sets you up for a good week.

Reactions: 2
If she didn't mention "trollz" every ten minutes, I'd never have come across tattle. When I started to think she was a dick, I always wondered what she was on about when she mentioned trolls and hurtful comments cause all the comments on her post are people basically rimming her. Then I discovered tattle and realised that she's a sneaky cow who deletes comments that aren't up her arse or in agreement with everything she says.

Thanks for that then Sophie 😘
Exactly!!!....I'm new and I'm so glad I found this forum. I always thought I was crazy for not liking her and thought I was being bitchy because it seemed on her insta that everyone loved her. I'd say to people "I just don't get her" only to be told "well I love her" 🙄

His mates must rinse him 😂😂 The filters, the being a kept man, the flip flog ridicule. What an embarrassment.
Oh god, my hubby would kill me! You know she'll post something about it being an accident and turn it into a joke!

And being tucked up with a bleeping teddy bear at night time 🤪🤦
I find the dog creepy lol I'm sure he has a smug look on his face that Ron is second best to him! I don't know what it is but I just can't look at him 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.