Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I barely look at her stories anymore, same tit different day. Ronnie and henry awake, click to clean (if you can call it cleaning) Ronnies dinner, hinch haul/show off ebayer, sit in egg chair and watch birds, share hinchers stories that make her "so happy", Ronnie and his burger van " I love him so much guyzzz", Ronnie sleeping, garden show off, latest outfit, prodding and pointing 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 21
What the heck was that she made? Pizza roll? With enough tomato purée to sink the titanic, corn? Was it corn? Chia seeds? On a pizza? Dog ham. Oh my stomach just turned itself inside out. When you think of the 5 star receptions her parents and friends get- Percy pig tables and lavish pre prepared Xmas dinner (all for the gram I know) but Jamie’s folks get a deconstructed pizza and bad gas 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Would you believe I am actually in hospital in early labour? I'm such a Tattle bastard I just couldn't miss the party. And to think I had my VIP status taken away 😒
Good luck! Can’t wait for the announcement of baby Tom tit lane! All their tattle aunties and uncles are waiting to shower them with free gifts and mash potato portraits.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haven't watched her stories yet. Going from the above I'm missing nothing

Reactions: 3
Deliberately hiding the other side of the perGOLA. Fucks sake. I swear there’s a hot tub or something going in. Why is she deliberately hiding it ????
I reckon a hot tub for sure! So many average working families have them now, and our Soph cant be getting left behind eh! It wont be ome of them lazy spas mind, she will be going for the full works

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet she’s fuming she had to see and mention Vestlifes family after it’s been spoken about here how she never sees them or mentions them!

“Jaymeeeeee we have to invite your family over for a pizza log cause them tattle bastards are on 200 threads. We’ll have them over but then that’s it until Christmas”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ive just been having a nosey on my sons insta and up popped a ‘I love mrs Hinch’ page in the ‘for you’ section
the kid who’s made it is 13-and not only does it seem her parents are in on it,but hinch seems to have popped up commenting that she should ’keep it up’ and ‘atb’

hinch-this kid is 13!
(s)he should be hanging out with mates doing crap we all did at 13 not worshipping a fraud,a liar and a con woman
not one of mine would have thought cleaning,then taking pictures,then uploading them for the whole word to see would be something they should be doing at that age (for my eldest,ten years older it wouldn’t enter her head)
Back off and let this child have their teen years without your bullshit and lies
god she boils my piss-there is more to life than fake cleaning,ticking off fake lists,screaming at a child and spending (pocket money in this case) to line your own pockets
hardly a role model-when mine where growing up I encouraged them to read up on strong female role models-like queen elizabeth 1st,Rosa parks,Amy Johnson,Marie curie,emmerline parkhurst,Emily wilding Dickinson,Anne frank,Rosalind Franklin to name a tiny few-real women who made a real difference to history
not some silly lying con woman-child who can’t even make a basic meal

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she didn’t just shove a chicken and some veg in a roasting bag like she always does 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Will the pastry in the middle of that abomination not be all raw and stodgy? I mean I realise that’s the tip of the iceberg in terms of what’s wrong with it but I feel sad for the Grandvesties.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t cope how she still talks to him like she talks to Henry! When he dancing saying you good manssss 😩 please it’s cringe

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope how she still talks to him like she talks to Henry! When he dancing saying you good manssss 😩 please it’s cringe
What absolutely gets me is the way she changes her accent, like she’s talking to someone who’s got dementia or someone who’s deaf and trying to lip read, instead of saying a sentence like ‘your a good boy Ronnie’ it’s ‘you good manz’ why not say a proper normal human sentence to the boy not speak to him likes he’s a 90 year old old man in a care home who can’t hear anything.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.