Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think hot tubs are gross and they stink aswell because of the chemicals in it then it bubbles up with everyone dead skin and smell festering in the air, but each to their own..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope Jamie's family watch her stories before they leave so they have lunch before they leave home. At least then they don’t have to eat that manly ham and whatever a pizza pastry log roll filled with shite is

Reactions: 12
I hope Jamie's family watch her stories before they leave so they have lunch before they leave home. At least then they don’t have to eat that manly ham and whatever a pizza pastry log roll filled with shite is
You beat me to this! If you saw the story you'd ring and say the car won't start?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has she cooked it so early ? Are they having it cold 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That “lunch”!!! (Using the term very loosely)
Gosh....
Wow.....
Umm....
Tomato purée?
Just...
Ummmm....
Ham?..
So....
Oh hell no!!!! Geeeezus! And serve that to the in-laws you haven’t seen in forever? And don’t start on the “I’m just learning” crap. Zoph; you’re 30 ffs. Either make a proper lunch or spend some money and order in! 🤢

Reactions: 15
Why is Zoph stood about 20 feet away from Ron? Maybe it’s too protect his ears from her awful screaming. GOOOOOD MANZZZZZ please use proper English. Ron Houston looking as fed up as ever this morning again time to be plonked behind the sofa again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t understand it myself. One year plus is when kids start to become fun! Babies are cute but just dull. I don’t like other people’s kids at all ( 🙊 ) and had no experience of children whatsoever before having my own but there was nothing that made my heart swell more than seeing my child beam or giggle or touch something and show interest. We did farms, museums, shows, all kinds of stuff. Even now at five I make sure we do regular family days out. I’m always on the hunt for somewhere different to take him.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just gagged at the sight of that ham. She may as well be using billy bear or spam

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she mentioned Jamie’s family because we were speculating on here recently that they all dislike her? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I personally think hot tubs are gross and they stink aswell because of the chemicals in it then it bubbles up with everyone dead skin and smell festering in the air, but each to their own..
Anytime someone mentions hot tubs, all I can think of is

‘Genital germs etc’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t have one even as a gift. Kids over the road from me were constantly in and out of it. To be honest I don’t think it was properly maintained and they all got a rash

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Honestly if I said to my husband at 9am ‘we’re having a quiz night tonight me and you’ He would ask me if I’d been on the gin already and tell me to piss off!! What a strange woman she is, I actually feel sorry for vesty his mates must absolutely rip the piss out of him 😂
Who’s set the questions? or is she guaranteed the win as she has the answers in front of her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.