Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'He loves Whitney' as if he sat up in his cot this morning and went 'ey Mum put some Whitney on there'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly if I said to my husband at 9am ‘we’re having a quiz night tonight me and you’ He would ask me if I’d been on the gin already and tell me to piss off!! What a strange woman she is, I actually feel sorry for vesty his mates must absolutely rip the piss out of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Going to see Jamie's family ay..... after they've been mentioned a few hundred times on here with no sighting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who called bingo on her seeing Jamie's family after mentioning they only see her family the other day?

PS, I am laughing at the quiz. It'll be on their favourite topic.... Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The morning dance routine is making me uncomfortable. It’s like she’s training him to perform. He’s not even looking at her while he does it. I really hope he’s not like that with her all the time because that’s really sad if he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I forgot to mention this yesterday. Didn’t she say something about “Ronnie’s Recipes”?? Pleeeeeeeeeease not another rip off book where she’s just copied everything from other weaning pages! 😩

Also Zoph......”Ron & Hen” sounds ridiculous!
She said "Rons Recipes" on her stories!
Yes, brace yourselves there will be a recipe book at some point 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Her content is the same every single day. Who is managing this tit show?!?

Will Gretel disappear without a trace?! Just like the vase on the hob and the highly flammable lenor/water spray on everything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
RonRonHansdomesManzzzz is just basically a performing seal here in the Zoo that is Castle Greyskull

What the f*ck is a pizza log. Why not just make a normal bloody pizza. And another thing, why is she making it at 10am for it to turn into a cold soggy mess by lunchtime....

Oh I forgot, she’s still learning guyzzzzz

Reactions: 25
If she didn't mention "trollz" every ten minutes, I'd never have come across tattle. When I started to think she was a dick, I always wondered what she was on about when she mentioned trolls and hurtful comments cause all the comments on her post are people basically rimming her. Then I discovered tattle and realised that she's a sneaky cow who deletes comments that aren't up her arse or in agreement with everything she says.

Thanks for that then Sophie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Whyyyyyy does she even need to include ‘hen’ in a good morning message, he is your bleeping pet not your child you absolute bleeping melt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what she meant was that she was making Calzone, but I guess she's just still learning and hasn't had time in her short 30yrs to learn that word.

By the way, how about having some pizza with that tomato puree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bleeping ham! I can’t even deal with it.
Literally the cheapest shittest Ham you can buy.......WHY!!!???
81BC7B93-C592-4D48-9AE6-8F2B751A59DA.png

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So what she meant was that she was making Calzone, but I guess she's just still learning and hasn't had time in her short 30yrs to learn that word.

By the way, how about having some pizza with that tomato puree 😂
So Jamie’s family who they haven’t seen for ages are coming round so she’s treating them to a fecking pizza log( never heard of it). No grazing table or even a proper roast dinner. They must be salivating in anticipation.
My son who has been in lockdown in Milan ( he’s a teacher there) has finally come home for the holidays. I haven’t seen him since NY eve so it’s big Sunday roast beef dinner but maybe I should do a pizza log instead? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.