Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Vestie is having his morning dump, staring into space, thinking "I bleeping hate my life". All because she's screeching at Ronnie, playing her tit music (Whitney not included), Henry stomping around with his lipstick out, desperate for a walk but gets fucked off with a dentastick. Poor Vestie, can't even watch football in peace to balance out the bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well there we have it! Little Rons gets lobbed an Ellas pouch for his dinner, that’s why we never see her cooking a ‘wholesome’ family meal of an evening 🤣

Reactions: 14
I really feel Gleam or the other one need to get some kind of professional help into to teach her how to communicate with Ronnie. Its getting worse each day. She sounds like a woman on the verge of something, she has these major highs, like way over the top highs.
She doesn't get Ronnie's quiet little personality, I'm sure he is noisy sometimes, not that we see that. She'd always take the noisy limelight.

Reactions: 16
I think I need to unfollow her now. The rage I just felt watching her screech “Whitney” at her son and hearing how she “can’t cope” yet again isn’t normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet Vestie is having his morning dump, staring into space, thinking "I bleeping hate my life". All because she's screeching at Ronnie, playing her tit music (Whitney not included), Henry stomping around with his lipstick out, desperate for a walk but gets fucked off with a dentastick. Poor Vestie, can't even watch football in peace to balance out the bullshit.
Probably on the willy hill app and plenty of fish 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really feel Gleam or the other one need to get some kind of professional help into to teach her how to communicate with Ronnie. Its getting worse each day. She sounds like a woman on the verge of something, she has these major highs, like way over the top highs.
She doesn't get Ronnie's quiet little personality, I'm sure he is noisy sometimes, not that we see that. She'd always take the noisy limelight.
Gleam is a talent agency - she literally pays them to manage her business/brand enquiries. They probably have regular meetings to discuss ideas on how she can grow the brand but they wouldn’t be involved in getting her any help...

I sometimes see comments saying “she must of had a bollocking from gleam” or “she‘ll be dropped by gleam” - just to clarify she pays them so is in the driving seat of that relationship.

Reactions: 16
I agree, each day is worse. She has no idea, she might think it’s cute but I find it quite disturbing, the lack of engagement and his sad little face.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think he actually eats anything she cooks I think it’s all for show and a pouch comes out if I’m honest or a sandwich is Favourite food board at his birthday has a normal list of foods including burgers her cooking is all just some weird thing she does for the gram which started randomly after she admitted he basically had nothing but pounces 🙄 I don’t understand the need for pouches when your home all day and he doesn’t even need purée give him the peach or mango!

Reactions: 9
Or, FML the things you have to put up with to get a free Audi

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gleam is a talent agency - she literally pays them to manage her business/brand enquiries. They probably have regular meetings to discuss ideas on how she can grow the brand but they wouldn’t be involved in getting her any help...

I sometimes see comments saying “she must of had a bollocking from gleam” or “she‘ll be dropped by gleam” - just to clarify she pays them so is in the driving seat of that relationship.
What I ment was we've seen a shift in some of her content, less Gretel etc. So surely someone is advising her, and some of the advice could also be on how she portrays her mother/son relationship. There must be more people involved in the Hinch brand than just Gleam so maybe them. I'm not saying Gleam control everything. Clearly they don't.

Reactions: 1
Reading these comments I’m so glad I watch her stories with the sound off most of the time as she would drive me more mad than she already does!!!

Also, my kids ate what we did from a lot younger age than Ronnie is, but definitely at 1 year old there’s no need for any pouches, it’s just damn right lazy

I know Ronnie is adorable and his dancing is super sweet, but are we now subjected to it every single morning? Is he the new Henry running in the garden video? Christ.

It’s nice when your kid does something cute but she really needs to realise that it’s only cute to her at this point, we’ve now seen it at least 8 days in a row and it’s definitely getting boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Less Gretel is surely because she knows that no Gretel means she's more likely to be in the papers for her memwah promo?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I forgot to mention this yesterday. Didn’t she say something about “Ronnie’s Recipes”?? Pleeeeeeeeeease not another rip off book where she’s just copied everything from other weaning pages! 😩

Also Zoph......”Ron & Hen” sounds ridiculous!

Less Gretel is surely because she knows that no Gretel means she's more likely to be in the papers for her memwah promo?
Gretal usually comes out with the guilt and lies she will pop up sometime probably during a troll crying session for the attention and to try flog her book of lies

Reactions: 7
It really doesn’t make any sense to still be giving him pouches over the age of 1 especially for dinner? Surely he’d benefit from having a proper meal before bedtime.

Gretal usually comes out with the guilt and lies she will pop up sometime probably during a troll crying session for the attention and to try flog her book of lies
I thought Gretel was for when she's a bit manic? Remember when she was crying about trolls because they said Ronnie was ugly? She had the Snapchat butterfly filter on as she cried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.