Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Soph, whilst your husband is watching football why don’t you take your son & dog out for some fresh air, on your own for a change like an adult, why can’t she actually use her initiative & do something without the say so of others? She is so strange I for one actually like my own company, go places on my own, look after my kids whilst my husband works, she frustrates me so much because she is so pathetic!
Exactly this, she does nothing on her own with Ronnie ,we need to wait until the new book or “cough” memoir comes out and hopefully she will explain why they are always together and they need two top of the range cars and always go everywhere together, they are so relatable in current times .

Reactions: 11
Does "hope that's helps guysss" infuriate anyone else?? No one asked you to explain for the 20th time this month what team of laundry products you use!!! Does she think her typical hinchers can afford all that?? They are using Asdas own powder and fabric conditioner ffs for their entire families...

Also, the cluttered sides thing... Who is she kidding with that? We all see her 'sides' being clear all the time. Stop trying to be relatable. It's never going to happen.

Reactions: 24
Wonder if Vestie throws a strop every time she watches love island like she does when he watches football? Such a brat. When my other half watches rugby, I run a bubble bath and read a book - a bit of peace a quiet. Or I go upstairs and watch telly in bed 😂 they don't have to spend every second together!
Any other sport I'll do something for me. Rugby I will watch I like to look at the thighs 🙈 also like to watch ice hockey. She's very child like. I wonder what Jamie did when she was watching sabrina the teenage witch and kenan and Kel?! I bet he didn't kick up a fuss! Grow up Soph!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know Soph, whilst your husband is watching football why don’t you take your son & dog out for some fresh air, on your own for a change like an adult, why can’t she actually use her initiative & do something without the say so of others? She is so strange I for one actually like my own company, go places on my own, look after my kids whilst my husband works, she frustrates me so much because she is so pathetic!
She can’t even just go into her garden alone with a book. Soph! You don’t even need a fancy book! Just get some trash mags or a Goosebumps novel... should be literate enough for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Vestie throws a strop every time she watches love island like she does when he watches football? Such a brat. When my other half watches rugby, I run a bubble bath and read a book - a bit of peace a quiet. Or I go upstairs and watch telly in bed 😂 they don't have to spend every second together!
What 40 year old man watches Love Island with his wife anyway? Obviously perving at girls in bikinis. My husband would probably divorce me if I asked him to watch that shite.

Reactions: 14
Any other sport I'll do something for me. Rugby I will watch I like to look at the thighs 🙈 also ice hockey. She's very child like. I wonder what Jamie did when she was watching sabrina the teenage witch and kenan and Kel?! I bet he didn't kick up a fuss! Grow up Soph!
Probably sat with her and carved "who loves orange soda" into her ice cream. The melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Zoph hun. I don’t want to tell you how to clean but when you shine your bastard sink for the 10th time today can you clean your plug hole please hun. I see that’s it’s very bleeping brown which means it’s stained darling. Nothing a bit of bleach won’t sort out or cola. ATV guyssss xxx
Any bets there will be a mention of cleaning the plug or actually cleaning the plug in the next 48hrs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So today a well known, but local-ish restaurant asked ‘influencers’ to stop begging for free meals and they were ok for advertising so basically back off. Cue an ‘influencer’ begging their case and people jumping all over it telling them to duck off, people are struggling and food banks overwhelmed etc etc stop begging for free food 😡 The outcome was stop asking for a bleeping £12 free dish in return for ‘advertisement to 20,000 people’ 🙄 Seriously these ‘influencers’ have had so much sunshine shoved up their arseholes they genuinely believe their hype. And this head will be the same with Grinch. Sorry but the Pergooooola looks like a small bus station and the sleepers like a memorial garden. Your son doesn’t react to your face at all and you’re not retable in anyway so releasing your MeMoir won’t have any effect with anybody with an ounce of sense. Can’t be arsed catching up with other threads as they’re rinse and repeat, you’re (even more) boring now Grinch 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Does she not realise Bold is a 2in1 And doesn’t need a conditioner which is it’s greatest selling point and By her using her dream team she’s showing that Bold 2in1 is not Good enough on its own and needs two extra cleaning agents to go alongside it to work effectively! I’m sure Bold will be Thrilled, or are they sucking the sheep in just like she is?
Just on this, when she first started Hinch would only use Ariel gel liquid with febreze. I know because I already used the same one, and she said repeatedly that this was the one she loved and always used. Until of course Bold and the the others contacted her with their cheque books open 🤨
65AA1D67-6BF3-490C-A364-004DB4F988EB.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Would you believe I am actually in hospital in early labour? I'm such a Tattle bastard I just couldn't miss the party. And to think I had my VIP status taken away 😒
You will be telling your child for years to come how they shared their birthday with the 200th Hinch thread celebrations 😂😂
But seriously....good luck girl!! Thinking of you ❤ x

Reactions: 8
Firstly - weird choice of song for the football rage clean. We've come to the end of the road.....
Secondly - Does anyone else clean their kitchen and unload the dishwasher but keep the gloves on throughout? No? Me neither.
Thirdly - I bet she is a right moody thing when the football is on, crashing around, screeching away to some power Ballard or other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would you believe I am actually in hospital in early labour? I'm such a Tattle bastard I just couldn't miss the party. And to think I had my VIP status taken away 😒
Good luck x

Does "hope that's helps guysss" infuriate anyone else?? No one asked you to explain for the 20th time this month what team of laundry products you use!!! Does she think her typical hinchers can afford all that?? They are using Asdas own powder and fabric conditioner ffs for their entire families...

Also, the cluttered sides thing... Who is she kidding with that? We all see her 'sides' being clear all the time. Stop trying to be relatable. It's never going to happen.
I just loveeeeeee itttttt makes me wanna cry 🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who the hell loads their dishwasher like this, surely it’s a waste of money & lazy to load & run it this empty!!😏
she’s not even filled it correctly, there are grooves for the cutlery to be lined up in, they aren’t supposed to be just chucked in the tray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly - weird choice of song for the football rage clean. We've come to the end of the road.....
Secondly - Does anyone else clean their kitchen and unload the dishwasher but keep the gloves on throughout? No? Me neither.
Thirdly - I bet she is a right moody thing when the football is on, crashing around, screeching away to some power Ballard or other.
SheS definitely a throwback earlier 00s garage and rnb types of girl. Has a bit of big brovaz on full blast Whilst hoovering the crumbs just to piss of vestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm just catching up on yesterday's stories... why did she pose her memwah in-between two zofloras?? 🤣🤣 she's so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.