Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children's parks here are still chained up and we can't use them. Some attractions have theirs open mind.
Don’t know how because I’m in Scotland and we are 2 weeks or so behind England and the play parks opened last week.

Reactions: 2
If he only gets a small tea/dinner in the evening the this could explain why he’s waking up early - because he’s hungry!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know Soph, whilst your husband is watching football why don’t you take your son & dog out for some fresh air, on your own for a change like an adult, why can’t she actually use her initiative & do something without the say so of others? She is so strange I for one actually like my own company, go places on my own, look after my kids whilst my husband works, she frustrates me so much because she is so pathetic!

Reactions: 32
Lost my VIP status clearly I’ve not been much of a tattle bastard lately 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Vestie throws a strop every time she watches love island like she does when he watches football? Such a brat. When my other half watches rugby, I run a bubble bath and read a book - a bit of peace a quiet. Or I go upstairs and watch telly in bed 😂 they don't have to spend every second together!
I don’t understand, like why not just watch it with him? My dad has to endure the soaps and hospital programmes every night because my mum eats, breathes and sleeps the hospital but yet if he wanted to watch James Bond or a train programme she either wouldn’t let him or would piss off upstairs in a huff 😂 I just don’t get it I’ll watch whatever.

I see Arsenal won. LAUDAH. LAUUUUUDAHHHHHH!!!!
She’ll be getting rodgered the night.

My kids got a cheese butty and a yoghurt for their daytime meal not the outrageous monstrosities she creates 😂😂
Mine had a happy meal 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

If he only gets a small tea/dinner in the evening the this could explain why he’s waking up early - because he’s hungry!
I’ve said this before and also a 1 year olds not needing as many naps as he has, she’s always saying he’s having a nap 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Gloves on to polish? It’s not even her doing the polishing! That’s how much I question everything she does, what is real anymore? It’s disgusting real authors spend years perfecting books and she brings out a ‘book’ that contains lists? Also daughter in law was about the new book and pre order my daughter turned round and said don’t per order it’ll be in B&M by Christmas!
This! Was furious she was sent a penguin when there are real writers out there killing themselves to be discovered. She didn't even write it!! It's ghost written. Doesn't deserve a bloody penguin trophy!!

Reactions: 13
I find this site shocking sometimes. Lately everyone is banging on about ronnie having too much salt yet every other comment is "give him a bag of crisps" 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To be fair my baby is older than him and I still cuddle him to sleep.

He sits on my knee for a story, snuggles in and goes to sleep.

Never know why other mums are so judgey about it. I love it and it’s a nice way to end the day 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm not being judgy it's fine everyone can do what they want. I was just making a joke of it in response to another poster.

Please all chill we are not mums net

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find this site shocking sometimes. Lately everyone is banging on about ronnie having too much salt yet every other comment is "give him a bag of crisps" 🙄🙄
That’s coz it’s different comments from different people, some people think he should have crisps some people don’t!

Reactions: 11
My son who has never done anything practical in his life bought a 1930’s house in Margate last year and these are amongst the 1st things he made. Don’t think Sophie’s are that special.
Don't think they're that special either but just a good job. Your son's look good too 😊

Reactions: 1
Listen I think we all need to stop saying what she should and shouldn't be feeding her child. As no one is ever going to agree 😄. Let's concentrate on how she uses him for greed. How she lies constantly. How blind her sheep are etc etc. You know, keep tattle peace 🤘😁

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.