Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...they still test on animals. Original poster is not incorrect. MAC don’t test on animals in the UK. They do in China, that’s why some people don’t buy MAC here. It’s the same company. Logic still stands for P&G. It doesn’t matter what country they’re doing it in. They’re still doing it.
It is incorrect though, as I said some brands have a cruelty free status but still test on animals, just not in this country.

Reactions: 2
She hasn't answered the question honestly
Admit it Soph you have stuff in the garage and a storage unit

107846725_288702809011971_676461781474910174_n.jpg

109565381_206407677365453_2863836400703222242_n.jpg

Reactions: 9
It is incorrect though, as I said some brands have a cruelty free status but still test on animals, just not in this country.
P&G as a global brand test on animals in countries where it is required by law. They don't have to market their products in those countries but choose to despite claiming they don't agree with animal testing. Therefore I choose not to buy their products.

Reactions: 23
She's suddenly showing off her crappy Narnia under her sink because Stacey is showing off her lovely pink utility room that she has done all by herself.
Soz to break it to you Soph but Stacey's room pisses all over your generic, grey kitchen. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
P&G as a global brand test on animals in countries where it is required by law. They don't have to market their products in those countries but choose to despite claiming they don't agree with animal testing. Therefore I choose not to buy their products.
Just out of curiosity, which company is totally cruelty free?

Reactions: 4
Any gardeners on here? Is that a specific type of hydrangea she has in the tomb because to me it looks a bit, well.... crap.. I’ve had them before but they’ve always been bushier if that makes sense!! I’ve never had to prop them up with a stick..
I have no words for the veg patch!

Reactions: 16
Any gardeners on here? Is that a specific type of hydrangea she has in the tomb because to me it looks a bit, well.... crap.. I’ve had them before but they’ve always been bushier if that makes sense!! I’ve never had to prop them up with a stick..
I have no words for the veg patch!
They require a lot of water and looking after those types. She’ll kill them. The leaves already are wilting and look dry and thirsty. Stupid bint. She’s only picked them because it’s a colour scheme not because she knows anything about them. Probs would have been better in a tub first to mature and then re plant.

Reactions: 7
Going back to the eggs at breakfast - sorry I've been working

They are really out of date if she's used them today haha
View attachment 182695
That’s only a best before date not a use by date. I often use eggs after the bb date - just put them in water - if they sink they’re fine to use. If the float then the gases inside have expanded and they’re off.

Reactions: 19
Look for the leaping bunny logo. That indicates that non of the ingredients in the product have been tested on animals at any stage of its production.
Method is a bit of a grey area - Method itself still has leaping bunny accreditation but they are owned by a parent company who test other products on animals the same way that P&G do .

• Heart
Look for the leaping bunny logo. That indicates that non of the ingredients in the product have been tested on animals at any stage of its production.
Method is a bit of a grey area - Method itself still has leaping bunny accreditation but they are owned by a parent company who test other products on animals the same way that P&G do .
Thank you

Reactions: 2
Astonish and Method

The veg patch is bugging the hell out of me!! And today's collection of crap she bought at the garden centre 🙄 The joy of a garden is making it look beautiful and relaxing without spending hardly any money. Her's looks tit.

Reactions: 6
Astonish and Method
Method test on Daphnia which is a water flea, how they get away with claiming they are cruelty free isn’t known to anyone as according to Wikipedia the Daphnia is very much classed as an animal even though it is only 0.2mm in size! Method is also owned by a company called S.C Johnson who do test on animals.

She’s not right in the head is she
Absolute nutter.

I can't keep up with the amount she posts and deletes as soon as she realises she's been caught out!
It’s questionable how much time she spends on here when everything she gets pulled up for is deleted within minutes, or she mentions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Have I imagined it or are the days rolling in to one, but didnt zoph ask for opinions on the perGOLA shape today? And now it's already up? 😂😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.