Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asks for peoples opinions on the pergola edge , but has already chosen which one as you can see in the video, why do that

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I wonder when she's got workmen in and they see/hear her talking to herself and chucking things at the wall to make a montage they think 'what a bleeping loony' cos I certainly would. I'd love to see some secret behind the scenes from workmen filming her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Minky is what my daughter calls her vagina.....I just can’t take any posts showing them seriously. Especially this one
A62A4BCD-5BDE-4C2D-A120-F644DC95E290.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How did she put all of that tatty veg garden together so quickly? It looks awful! She really does have zero taste.

Reactions: 7
She can’t even keep with her own lies, it would be laughable if so many people weren’t falling for it. #pergolaedgegate

Reactions: 5
So she’s buying Peter rabbit stuff for her garden. Everyone was right, Ronnies party was Peter rabbit themed because SHE liked it. It’s all about her

Reactions: 22
That dog would duck her off for a slice of bacon and a turkey dinosaur you can see it in his eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm going to be honest here, I thought when the garden sleepers were first filled with the plants and shrubs, it looked nice. Clearly it will take some upkeep and maybe she's all ready employed a gardener to take care of it all. Then today she fills a part of it with absolute tat! It may well be expensive tat but it looks bloody awful! It's been thrown together at great speed and makes the rest of it look cheap and nasty now.
I wish the sheep would wake up and realise that the pergola design is all ready decided, installed, and being drip fed to them!

Reactions: 16
The more I watch her, the more concerned I get for her mental health. She appears to have never worked for anything in her life and is constantly after instant gratification. Puts on weight, surgery, instead of going on a diet and exercising, botox, fillers, veneers and what ever other work she has had done, the house, everything done all at once and by someone else, not saving and doing bits at a time after work and weekends, house appeared finished, needed to alter something else (extension, kitchen, garden etc), constantly spends money on tat and things she blatantly doesn't need. Then she goes through fads of loving things (sewing machine, activity journal, make up, peter rabbit, etc), different activities to try and make herself happy. I think part of it is about swipe ups and earning money, but I think the majority of the time she is very unhappy and spending money, constantly changing things is her hoping it will make her happy.
I think the selfies and constantly looking at herself in the camera is body dysmorphia. That is why they are so heavily edited and she constantly needs to see how she looks. I really hope she gets the help that she needs. Even with this I don't see how she can release a memwahhh called 'This is me' when we never see the real here, it's very misleading.

Also on the subject of scars, I have quite a large on my face that I didn't ask for and was told by the plastic surgeons that there was nothing they could do to improve it. I just have to live with it and cover with make up the best that I can.

Anyway rant over ATV
Yes this! She’s always after instant gratification and instant verification. Probably can’t even wait a minute for a programme to load lol. She’s never happy. She’s filled her house, every nook and cranny, with tat and shite and now she’s in the garden. Filling it up. I mean how many seating areas does she need. If she goes out it’s NOW. Buys stuff NOW. Changes whole looks. NOW. When this grey fad gets boring she’ll change to that blue colour. But everything. NOW. And her little army will be left in bits because they spent a few years getting a clone house and can’t afford the blue. She’s constantly bored. No wonder. Her and that Veston do nothing

Reactions: 18
I see the tapping pointy finger is back when she was showing what she's bought at garden centre. She's banging on about Peter rabbit when she showed Toy Story as Rons favourite the other week and why is she looking at Alice in Wonderland? £95 for that statue she was looking at. She'll leave it outside for Henry to cock his leg on. Of course all her hinch army can afford to pay those prices!! Ffs. Ronnie looked cute dancing but then she spoils it with her cackle. Poor child looked at her as if to say "who the bloody hell are you??" Piss off Zoph

Reactions: 8
Um how can she go on about being horrified about people mistreating animals and actively support/paid by a brand that still tests on animals?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wish Ronnie was forward facing in that bloody pram 😡
Back when my little boy was tiny my health visitor told me that there are studies that show children who parent face in their pushchair for longer pick up communication skills quicker because they see their parent's faces more, and mimic their facial expressions and mouth movements.

Of course this won't be true for Ronnie because all he sees of Hinch is the back of her phone.

I loved my little boy facing me. I spent ages tracking down a lightweight pushchair that faced both ways so I could chat to him on our walks easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ronnie will end up as one of those poor kids who’s overweight before he goes to school if he continues to eat as much as that. She’s setting him up for a lifetime of bullying and health problems.
She will payout for him to have a bypass or a band when he’s old enough no doubt

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.