Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said a lot but WHY does every video have to involve clicking?! It's so overused and quite simply annoying as hell!

Reactions: 16
She’ll be getting the pine today....... those eggs are out of date 🤢

Use by 9th July Soph! Todays the 15th
To be fair eggs last way longer than their best before date. I would eat them (having done the sniff test first), but I wouldn't serve them to a toddler

Reactions: 15
Just came here to say this! They look horrendous! It’s not even 8am and she’s serving him that?! My son just had weetabix and a slice of toast and that’s all he wants or needs. I’m so disgusted!
Vomit inducing, I could not eat that so there is no way I would give it to my child 🤢

Reactions: 7
To be fair eggs last way longer than their best before date. I would eat them (having done the sniff test first), but I wouldn't serve them to a toddler
I always do the float test. If eggs float in a bowl of water they're gone off, if they stay at the bottom of the bowl they're all good. But for someone who makes sure her veg doesn't pass it's use by date I'm surprised... unless it's another pre-record of course

Reactions: 20
Is it just me who thinks these look foul? And a bit much for a 1 year old?! Ham, processed sausage in spaghetti, egg, cheese. Just a bit much?!
I dont understand why she shoves things SO FAR back on the kitchen counter to take photos. Boils my pee-pee for some reason! Maybe she can't help it and its just cos her Mr Tickle arms aren't photoshopped after all!

I will never understand how not living in squalor, and buying cheap tat at B&M are deemed as personality traits, let alone bloody virtues.

ATVssssss XO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she put cheese on EVERYTHING but also such a pointless amount
Also why can’t she grate her own I mean she likes to bloody grate on me enough ffs
Part of her HEX A or B or whatever it is in SW

It actually makes me cringe every time she calls Ronnie "Our little mans" Its MAN ffs. Why does she talk like an absolute imbecile?! Poor Ronnie has no hope when it comes to him talking.

Reactions: 25
Right so, not so long ago she had extreme "anxiety" about leaving the house. Pretty sure someone who had such extreme anxiety over covid wouldn't leave the house DAILY. (unless required obviously.)

B and m, farm parks, garden centres, p&g meetings, photoshoots, lunch dates, home bargains.

Really shouts anxiety doesn't it 🤷
Making a mockery out of those who do have actual mental health problems. What she has is normal everyday nerves and needs to realise the difference between the two. She does absolutely nothing for mental health considering she supposedly has it. Doesnt support a charity, volunteer work, give links and phone numbers for those who could be going through a crisis and need help/someone to talk to. Covid19 has been a big stress to peoples mental health, she has not addressed this except made it all about her and her issues.

Reactions: 20
her five things to look forward too are so mundane and boring!!
surely walking the dog is an everyday task.
She sees her parents every other day if not every day!
She’s not making the pergola either!

Reactions: 19
Little manzzzz is bursting out of his pantts again, buy him some bigger ones instead of more dresses for you 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I don't understand why she films herself making the bed. I bleeping hate making my own bed, so why would I want to watch someone else do it? The boring cow!" - my sister gets it 👏. Should we introduce her to Tattle? 😂

Also, I've had only fools and horses on in the background whilst playing with my daughter and dog this morning, anyone else think Grinch sounds like a female Rodney when she talks?

He'll think the letter S is on the end of everything 🤣
Handsomes mummas is a cunts guys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
S on the end of everything because S is for Sophie and Sophie has to lay claim to everything as hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who has the time to do all the faffing, filming and editing for BREAKFAST 🙄

(By the way I actually love her hair)

No the lazy bastard can’t even summon up enough energy to paint the bloody fence, or plant some flowers, Christ knows what he does all day!
Jeez they really do contribute absolutely nothing to society don’t they.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.