Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie must surely have cereal or something before the breakfast she makes for the gram, as when my kids were his age they wanted feeding the minute they got up. They wouldn’t of waited while I recorded making it for ages, cooking something for 12 mins and then waiting for it to cool........

Reactions: 11
You know what my 1 and 3 yr old got this morning toast in the car on the way to nursery!
After 20,000 renditions of baa baa black sheep from 5am and what’s that mummy!

oh and now I’m off to work because that’s LIFE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love my Mum I really do but most of the times I'm seeing her I don't get all excited and wouldn't class it as one of my things im looking forward to do that day like Hinch does like every single day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Why on earth does she put spaghetti in those ‘muffins’?
Surely you’d get more egg without it. And they’d taste nicer...
I can’t imagine eating cheesy, eggy spaghetti 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg why are the 5 things I'm looking forward to irritating me sooooo much!!! "seeing my parents" all the bleeping time!!!!!! She honestly doesn't know she's born! Is it just me or does anyone else not actually think of her as a grown woman?!
It grates on me so much. I’ve only seen my parents once since Christmas which has been hugely upsetting for my mum as she feels she’s missed out on helping me prepare for my first child. I’m sure there’s plenty of people who haven’t seen theirs at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She has definitely had a nose job. Apart from that probably nothing else done surgery wise but she lost a lot more weight, found a better hair colour/extensions (even though still not great better than the above pics) and toned down the fake tan.

Reactions: 2
Right so, not so long ago she had extreme "anxiety" about leaving the house. Pretty sure someone who had such extreme anxiety over covid wouldn't leave the house DAILY. (unless required obviously.)

B and m, farm parks, garden centres, p&g meetings, photoshoots, lunch dates, home bargains.

Really shouts anxiety doesn't it 🤷

Reactions: 27
Remove the spaghetti with sausages, replace with baked beans and we have yet another slimming world meal for Ronnie.
She really does have food issues and it's so unhealthy to project them onto that little boy.
Cheap processed ham like that is just as salty as bacon Sophie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Why does she put cheese on EVERYTHING but also such a pointless amount
Also why can’t she grate her own I mean she likes to bloody grate on me enough ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Little sneaky shot of one of her wedding photos in that story about making her bed! She loves showing off her wedding pictures doesnt she.. just incase anyone starts to forget about her big fat gypsy wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That breakfast 🤦‍♀️ why is her life a fairytale?
This morning at 5am, (my sleep in 😂) my daughter asked for porridge, I gave her porridge so she cried and said "no"
Then she wanted toast, I got her a slice of toast instead, she cried and said "no"
Then she asked for MY toast, I told her it was the same as hers but still she said "no"
Eventually after an hour of more tears and shouting "no" her favourite word at the minute, she had a yogurt, a few slices of red Leicester and a banana - which mostly went on the floor.

Happy parenting guyzzzzzzz, hope this helps. ATV x

Reactions: 32
Why does she put cheese on EVERYTHING but also such a pointless amount
Also why can’t she grate her own I mean she likes to bloody grate on me enough ffs
It’s coated in something to stop it sticking together. All the food she buys is processed 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.