Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making a mockery out of those who do have actual mental health problems. What she has is normal everyday nerves and needs to realise the difference between the two. She does absolutely nothing for mental health considering she supposedly has it. Doesnt support a charity, volunteer work, give links and phone numbers for those who could be going through a crisis and need help/someone to talk to. Covid19 has been a big stress to peoples mental health, she has not addressed this except made it all about her and her issues.
Awww but guyyzzz she wants to keep everything positive on her feed 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
And be aware that when they say breastfeeding helps you get your figure back it’s a complete lie! I still feed my son (18mo) and I know it’s why I’ve still got chub
I bottle fed my little one had a tongue tie and they cancelled all his appointments because of Covid so I had to bottle feed 🙄 not bothered though ill embrace my chubby post baby body unlike Zoph 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Making a mockery out of those who do have actual mental health problems. What she has is normal everyday nerves and needs to realise the difference between the two. She does absolutely nothing for mental health considering she supposedly has it. Doesnt support a charity, volunteer work, give links and phone numbers for those who could be going through a crisis and need help/someone to talk to. Covid19 has been a big stress to peoples mental health, she has not addressed this except made it all about her and her issues.
You’ve just given her ideas for new content!

Reactions: 2
The breakfast muffins have turned my stomach 🤢 her anxiety appears and disappears when she pleases, like she can switch it off with that magical click of the fingers she does. Funny isn’t it that when the builders/decorators are in her anxiety is non existent and she’s off out

Reactions: 14
I bottle fed my little one had a tongue tie and they cancelled all his appointments because of Covid so I had to bottle feed 🙄 not bothered though ill embrace my chubby post baby body unlike Zoph 💪
Oh that’s rubbish when they’re supposed to be so pro breastfeeding! But I’m sure he’s very happy and loves his bottle

Yep but my toddlers eat the world and weigh about 2lb! They pinched my metabolism
Toddlers are the best! Any problem whatsoever give them a carrot stick and a banana and all is right with the world again.

Reactions: 2
Christmas cleaning?! It's July, you bell end!
This woman clearly didn't take any notice of the announcement they now play regularly in Sainsbury's asking that customers don't buy more than they need now that product restrictions have been lifted. Selfish witch.

Reactions: 5
Going to have a big shock going to school and they don't do sweet pots & muffins lol and it's things like cottage pie, proper dinner on Wednesdays and chips on Fridays lol
Can you imagine if she does him packed lunches instead. Star shaped cucumbers, soggy broccoli, soggy cold tuna pasta bake 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bwekfast fRieNDzzzZZzz. Suppose pastry is marginally better than cheap ham 🤢
I really don't see the need for these fancy breakfasts. Its gonna make mums feel like shite cause all they can manage is a piece of toast (which is how it should bleeping be.)
They really need to wrap the stepford wife shite and come back to 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just wanna see Ron tuck into a fat juicy George foreman burger 😆 burgers are his favourite after all and we’ve never seen him with one are thinks she will be judged for it but I rather see him with actual food not random slop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don't see the need for these fancy breakfasts. Its gonna make mums feel like shite cause all they can manage is a piece of toast (which is how it should bleeping be.)
They really need to wrap the stepford wife shite and come back to 2020.
Notice how zoph doesn’t show how she cooks dinner for three, or even the fabled roast because she was too anxious. Certainly wouldn’t make me feel bad because it’s so obvious she won’t cook larger family style food because, as per usual, it’s too much like hard work. These silly breakfast things are mainly processed food quickly assembled all for the gram and stupid finger clicks. She’s a joke

Reactions: 11
Everything is a show, she isn’t relatable the new changes are down to her new PR company trying to make her relatable.
Unfortunately she’s told so many porkies over the years the PR company have a lot of work to do to sort it out.

Notice how zoph doesn’t show how she cooks dinner for three, or even the fabled roast because she was too anxious. Certainly wouldn’t make me feel bad because it’s so obvious she won’t cook larger family style food because, as per usual, it’s too much like hard work. These silly breakfast things are mainly processed food quickly assembled all for the gram and stupid finger clicks. She’s a joke
The sad thing is neither of them work, ronnie sleeps quite a lot during the day, they have the money and enough fridge freezers to buy decent food, plenty of cook books, online recipes, food accounts on social media. There's literally nothing stopping them from cooking a nice decent meal for all 3 of them.

Rather puke 🤢.
altho stuff like this happens ( I'm a school cook) kids bring in soup and cold pasta all the time.
Really? Ive seen in the papers before where teachers called out some of the worst packed lunches they had seen, red bull, left over chinese and McDonald's. Maybe hinch will send him with a mugshot, nachos and spaghetti in a jug

• Haha
Bad anxiety but can go off for the day filming, takes pictures of herself in the mirror, trots off to shops to film. Loves herself more than she loves the fat dog, and that's saying something. It must be horrendous for her followers who do have bad anxiety to see how she can magically do all of these things

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.