Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't understand why she films herself making the bed. I bleeping hate making my own bed, so why would I want to watch someone else do it? The boring cow!" - my sister gets it 👏. Should we introduce her to Tattle? 😂

Also, I've had only fools and horses on in the background whilst playing with my daughter and dog this morning, anyone else think Grinch sounds like a female Rodney when she talks?

Handsomes mummas is a cunts guys
It wasn’t about making the bed, it was an excuse so she could film, broadcast and gaze at her wedding photo through a lens on the window sill and for the minions to send messages of admiration to their pwincess 🤢 I’m all for self-love, but this woman takes things to a whole new level

Reactions: 8
Just came here to say this! They look horrendous! It’s not even 8am and she’s serving him that?! My son just had weetabix and a slice of toast and that’s all he wants or needs. I’m so disgusted!
Weetabix and banana for the win in this household!

Reactions: 8
Poor little Ronnie, clothes too small yet again 🤦‍♀️

For someone who suffers from anxiety and claims to be terrified of covid19 Soph seems to be getting out and about a bit this week. Plans to go out for lunch today.

I haven't been out anywhere for food since they were able to reopen and have no plans to yet despite my daughter working in a pub that serves food. I don't have anxiety and I know full well the cleaning regime and precautions that the pub has taken but I'm still not ready for it yet.

It's amazing how Sophie and other influencers who claim to have anxiety/ be germ phobic are getting out there, doing shopping hauls, sitting in cafes and going out for meals 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Calling it out now, new PR new Soph. She'll get bollocked for sharing eBay dresses, clearly has been told to show more of her, less of Gretel (side note has it really been 48hrs with no Gretel?)

Probably told "less of the anxiety on a daily basis and try make it for more relatable". Mix up your posts, less sink cleaning and more "relatable feelings" (this mornings story about making the bed I've never seen that before from her)

This is all brand building, money making... but it gets to me that this is so false, and such a shame, I feel like she's slipped right into that category....

I wonder how her zoom was with the girls the other day? I wonder if anyone is like, just give it up...🙄😔
And what a glorious 48 hours!

Reactions: 2
8DF99362-CCB7-4B4B-B485-E4CDB9510923.png
Just watching her make this tit makes me feel sick 🤮 rank ham, spaghetti and sausages and egg 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can't get over the tinned spaghetti. I mean why would you add it to the egg muffins? I do 2 types. Either lined with ham and just crack the egg in whole and bake or mix up egg and pour into muffin tray with some other ingredients , bacon and onion are nice. The bacon and onion is finely chopped and cooked first. No need at all for tinned spaghetti.
We should count our blessings we didnt have a passive aggressive gretal eating spaghetti from a jug, head wobble, middle finger and neck scratching

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5:30am really isn’t early for a 1 year old to wake up!!! not to mention some regular folks with jobs and a commute set their alarms for 5:30!! and if it really is bothering her so much does she not want to just shake up his routine a little bit?? or go to bed earlier herself?? no because she has to keep up this pretence of her and jamie having time together in the evening after the wee one goes to bed 🙄🙄🙄
Oh my god I’d actually die if my 18mo got up at 5.30! It was 8am this morning and that’s only because my twatty cats decided to have a scrap outside his bedroom door.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what my 1 and 3 yr old got this morning toast in the car on the way to nursery!
After 20,000 renditions of baa baa black sheep from 5am and what’s that mummy!

oh and now I’m off to work because that’s LIFE!!!
They don’t give breakfast at their nursery?

Reactions: 2
Soph! Why not just batch cook food or better still have dinner and tea with you and vestie. So much easier.

Reactions: 4
Ronnies clothes are too small! Why does she try and be so extra with his breakfast?! Just give him some weetabix and be done with it 😂

Reactions: 4
Ronnies clothes are too small! Why does she try and be so extra with his breakfast?! Just give him some weetabix and be done with it 😂
And there’s a stain. Fairy washing liquid working well then? Poor child being used to garner his grifter parents free clothes, so cheap and nasty. Can’t imagine ever wanting to use my children like they do and he’s not even aware yet 😔

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm a new Mum and when I see her rambling on about diets and spanx when she's a year after having her baby makes me roll my eyes! I'm a right chubster since giving birth but I'm not bothered and know it'll take a while to get back to normal or a weight I like. But a lot of Mums don't have that mindset and are quite impressionable, so to see Hinch posing, stick thin, in the mirror rambling on about diets their gonna think they need to be too!

I don't care though, when my babys napping or having the time of his life on his gym I grab a doughnut 🤭
And be aware that when they say breastfeeding helps you get your figure back it’s a complete lie! I still feed my son (18mo) and I know it’s why I’ve still got chub

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.