Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone call bingo on walking Henry? I know enough people mentioned him never getting a walk....
Amazing she still views walking Henry as something to look forward to. It should be part of her normal day. For someone with such an amazing bond she's a cruel dog owner. Dogs need walks, especially spaniels or they end up obese, bored and depressed. Oh wait...

Reactions: 32
Woah I got a 🌟 BINGO!!! 🌟 She’s listed all the gifted items in the bedroom after I mentioned it yesterday!!
Hiiiiiii Zoph! 👋

ETA I mentioned it Monday: 😂
45C16DE9-CA92-452C-A801-159ACD22167F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she put cheese on EVERYTHING but also such a pointless amount
Also why can’t she grate her own I mean she likes to bloody grate on me enough ffs
I suppose every bit of time saving helps when you’re preparing EVERY MEAL from scratch for RonRonLongLegsMummaLovesYa

Reactions: 6
The tinned spaghetti finished me off 🤢
The ‘ham’. Formed. Why can’t she buy decent food.
[/QUOTE]
Apart from unsophisticated taste buds, I think Sophie has a very mean streak as far as food goes. Ignoring her love of Home Bargains and cheap eBay clothes to engage the sheeple, she’s happy to spend obscene amounts on their cars, home and garden renovations etc. Her food cupboard has the look of a student kitchen with plastic ham, tinned spaghetti and Mugshots. Actually, my student daughter eats better than the Hinchcliffs.

Reactions: 29
You know what my 1 and 3 yr old got this morning toast in the car on the way to nursery!
After 20,000 renditions of baa baa black sheep from 5am and what’s that mummy!

oh and now I’m off to work because that’s LIFE!!!
Wow, you didn’t have time to record yourself showing bread to toast with a click of your fingers?! 😂
Your poor children... ! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't get over the tinned spaghetti. I mean why would you add it to the egg muffins? I do 2 types. Either lined with ham and just crack the egg in whole and bake or mix up egg and pour into muffin tray with some other ingredients , bacon and onion are nice. The bacon and onion is finely chopped and cooked first. No need at all for tinned spaghetti.

Reactions: 7
We have now officially reached the point where Hinch’s tiny white on white tags/comments on her stories/posts are impossible to read with the naked eye. She has clearly done that on purpose because it was mentioned on here recently how she does that to hide #Ad and #Gifted when she can actually be arsed to follow ASA standards.
How much more passive aggressive can one person be?

Reactions: 17
It grates on me so much. I’ve only seen my parents once since Christmas which has been hugely upsetting for my mum as she feels she’s missed out on helping me prepare for my first child. I’m sure there’s plenty of people who haven’t seen theirs at all.
Other way round for me. Haven’t seen my grown up kids and wee grand babies since Christmas. (I’m England they’re NE Scotland) It was end of Feb I had the stroke, they couldn’t see me as I was recovering and it would be too much. Then lockdown. Not that hinch cares. Not even her fault. It just annoys me that she’s pretending she’s just seeing them again when let’s face it, she saw Freda of the high plains nearly every day during lockdown
This food she makes for Ronnie? Why??? I wouldn’t mind so much if it was decent 😂. So much faffing. WMM makes lovely healthy quick weaning meals. There’s no need for all that palaver. Oh and that pic last night? Staged!!!! How many did Veston Bailey take before she found 1 she liked 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They must have their heating on high constantly in their house. Flip flops has always got a vest and shorts on, she's always in a strappy top/dress or off the shoulder top and tufty mans is always in short tops and shorts or short rompers
Its the truman show im sure it is. Thats why she never leaves the house, only has one moon, the weather is sunny in maldon when the whole of essex is having torrential rain and thunderstorms

Me too! Iv gone down to active member! X
I was vip now im chatty 😔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Calling it out now, new PR new Soph. She'll get bollocked for sharing eBay dresses, clearly has been told to show more of her, less of Gretel (side note has it really been 48hrs with no Gretel?)

Probably told "less of the anxiety on a daily basis and try make it for more relatable". Mix up your posts, less sink cleaning and more "relatable feelings" (this mornings story about making the bed I've never seen that before from her)

This is all brand building, money making... but it gets to me that this is so false, and such a shame, I feel like she's slipped right into that category....

I wonder how her zoom was with the girls the other day? I wonder if anyone is like, just give it up...🙄😔

Reactions: 24
5:30am really isn’t early for a 1 year old to wake up!!! not to mention some regular folks with jobs and a commute set their alarms for 5:30!! and if it really is bothering her so much does she not want to just shake up his routine a little bit?? or go to bed earlier herself?? no because she has to keep up this pretence of her and jamie having time together in the evening after the wee one goes to bed 🙄🙄🙄
They get him to bed pronto so they can get on Twattle, they must be up till the early hours catching up, so 5.30 Ronalarm is a tad too early for them!

Reactions: 5
Right I am sorry but is she genuinely chucking mushrooms and a egg around her kitchen just to get a ‘good video’ bishhhh I don’t wanna see the finale of it chopped up.. I wanna see the ending of the lobbing of the mushrooms!! How did they land?? (Hope they okay 😔😂) And that egg 😂😂😭😭 did it crack when it was thrown in the bowl??? 😂 Who knows! We just see it all chucked then magically chopped 😩😂 bringing a whole new meaning to ‘yeah just chucked this meal together’

sorry but seeing mushrooms and a egg flying around her kitchen this morning has really made me lol. Thanks zoph you’re a top quality joke xxx sorry I meant film star 🎬 xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New here !! Hi everyone! So Mr. Hinch doesn’t work now either 🤔
No the lazy bastard can’t even summon up enough energy to paint the bloody fence, or plant some flowers, Christ knows what he does all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.