Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks these look foul? And a bit much for a 1 year old?! Ham, processed sausage in spaghetti, egg, cheese. Just a bit much?!
Just came here to say this! They look horrendous! It’s not even 8am and she’s serving him that?! My son just had weetabix and a slice of toast and that’s all he wants or needs. I’m so disgusted!

Reactions: 12
Why does insist on cutting the sausages into the most hazardous shape is she not bothered about choking? It gives me anxiety and it’s not even my child eating them 😂

Reactions: 5
Imagine having enough time in the morning to be throwing your food around the way she does when making her videos.
Had Ronnieblesshim ever had just cereal for his breakfast?

Reactions: 11
Whoever called her out on making those breakfast muffins with bacon well done... Ham today 🤣

• Haha
Is it just me who thinks these look foul? And a bit much for a 1 year old?! Ham, processed sausage in spaghetti, egg, cheese. Just a bit much?!
With a side of sausages 😂 all way too much for breakfast! What's wrong with cereal and toast?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning Tittlers!

A few things - I’ll be brief 🩲 <<< see what I did there! 🤪

That photo from last night.... holy tit on a stick! Just when I think they can’t get any more ridiculous and that pops up. “A bond like no other”??!!! 🤮🤮🤮 I’ll be sure to let my dogs know that they are not loved as much as Lord Lardsnomes - they’ll be thrilled I’m sure!

Slightly off topic but bear with... has anyone seen the documentary about Monaco? They featured the “Influencer of the Year” awards in Monte Carlo. These kids are under 30 and have over 100mil followers each! I don’t think our Zoph is ever going to catch them up now. Should save the money and ditch cumslut and bumstretcher 🤭

Finally - breakfast spaghetti? Oh yummy! 🤢 What’s wrong with a dippy egg and soldiers FFS! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
5:30am really isn’t early for a 1 year old to wake up!!! not to mention some regular folks with jobs and a commute set their alarms for 5:30!! and if it really is bothering her so much does she not want to just shake up his routine a little bit?? or go to bed earlier herself?? no because she has to keep up this pretence of her and jamie having time together in the evening after the wee one goes to bed 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Cannot belive how different she looks here. View attachment 182133
I honestly can’t believe this is the same person! She’s completely changed her face.
Don’t get me wrong, as someone who was big; lost weight and has subsequently put it back on again, I understand how it can change your face shape - but there’s a hell of a lot more that’s gone on here...

Edited to also say:
That picture of her and the dog is 100% staged. I had girls I used to work with who would do this sort of thing all the time (‘take one of us like we’re laughing at a joke’ or ‘take one of us asleep together’) the fact that she snatched the phone from him when he did the live shows that he has no control over what he posts and it’s all orchestrated by her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ronnie will end up as one of those poor kids who’s overweight before he goes to school if he continues to eat as much as that. She’s setting him up for a lifetime of bullying and health problems.

Reactions: 16
Vest's story...

1) if it weren't staged, if my fella constantly took photos of me asleep I'd be like 'listen, no one wants to see me drooling all over the place'
2) no one looks like that when they are sleeping
3) dog fur right in her grid when she's probably got all her slap still on aswell 🤢
4) never anything about her bond with Ron Mcdon? Sure they love the mutt more
5) obviously is staged. "Jaymehhh ill just lie here on the couch pretending I'm asleep cuddling the dog. Write some shite about our bond for your Instagram story. None of your banter crap'

• Haha
🤢🤢🤢 omg what's wrong with cereal and toast that definetly isn't a breakfast 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Well her lips for sure, her face just looks 'different'. Quite sad really.
I’d love one of those experts to look at 2 photos and say what’s being done. I can’t work it out.

Those muffins are makig me feel sick. Hate that rubbery cheap ham 🤢

Reactions: 6
The tinned spaghetti finished me off 🤢
[/QUOTE]
The ‘ham’. Formed. Why can’t she buy decent food.

Reactions: 3
Omg why are the 5 things I'm looking forward to irritating me sooooo much!!! "seeing my parents" all the bleeping time!!!!!! She honestly doesn't know she's born! Is it just me or does anyone else not actually think of her as a grown woman?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.