Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that really grates on me is for some who is “cleaning” obsessed and antibacs everything a couple of things hinch does just gross me out. The fact she puts her and vest life’s toothbrushes in a glass of whatever it is she puts them in together. We all have electric toothbrushes but I recently switched to a normal toothbrush. My other half asked to get him one and I said yes but hadn’t got round to it yet. I went to brush my teeth the other morning and noticed my toothbrush was wet. Fearing the worst but hoping i was wrong asked if he had been brushing his teeth with it. He said yes for a week. I was horrified. That just makes me feel so so sick. I’m funny about toothbrushes. So I don’t care if whatever is in the glass I’d have to do them separately if I went to such extreme measures of cleaning toothbrush heads as opposed to replacing them. I’m like he says he doesn’t see the big deal as I kiss him and whatever else... but I choose to do that stuff. I do not choose to share my toothbrush or sterilise them together. I know that was a bit long winded and not the same thing but I just find it so dirty for one so “clean obsessed”

Reactions: 7
He didn't even have socks on! 🙁
hes never got socks on, or when it’s freezing and she’s in a big coat and Rex is in the pram with no coat or a blanket.. and when people say anything they’re “Susan’s” for being concerned 🙄

Reactions: 2
Looking forward fo making Ron's slop, sorry lunch. Jesus what a sad life.
Edit- also sophz thats what all mothers do, doesnt need to be listed

Reactions: 11
A weekend away planning.... what other project did she need to get done off that beg board before the contracts dry up 😆

Reactions: 14
It’s SO obvious she reads here a LOT 🤦🏽‍♀️
1. Eating like a goat (found goat twin)
2. Took Ronnie to see animals
3. Ronnie has Quavers for lunch (instead of slop)
4. Saying her & Jamie do argue
5. Planted veg in the sleepers (tattle idea)
6. Stop pointing/claw so much (tattle pet hate)
7. Child locks (magically appear)
8. No more diet talk (more goodies shown/eaten)
9. No more touching of stuff in shops
10. Sure feeding ducks has been mentioned here ?.

Funny how this site is good enough for her daily content but not good enough when she starts crying about trolling/bullying !!!!

Reactions: 39
I'm a bit late commenting on the great garden reveal so apologies if I am repeating what someone else has already said. So................now we have the perfect 'Garden of Remembrance' to match the soulless 'Chapel of Rest' she calls home. I wonder if she has some sort of aversion to colour apart from grey and white? A garden should be a riot of colour and scents not a drab grey and white monstrosity. Poor lass -she has absolutely no taste in anything so goes for the very, very safe option of no colour at all really. Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Am I the only mum or person that doesn’t wake up looking forward to making lunch 😆 eating it maybe but the thought of every day basics tasks I don’t look forward to them 😂
Being able to pee alone though now that’s something I would look forward to but don’t have the luxury of a husband home all day every day to help

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yea of course vest wrote that in the ice cream! If my husband was to even dare write anything in a tub of ice cream it would no doubt be along the lines of something sexual (he has a filthy mind). Such a bleeping princess or princes as vest apparently calls her 🙄
Mine would probably write twit 😒 😂

Can you imagine vest in the kitchen trying to work out how to use a spoon to write something bless him he tried princes ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking forward to making Ronnie's lunch....??

Get in the bloody bin
She needs to stop this is showing how dull her life is 😆 tomorrow will be pining the toilet and cleaning the bin making her looking forward to list 😂

Things a normal mum looks forward to

peeing alone
hot cup of tea
nap time
when husband / wife is home to take over
bedtime

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The garden man has put a post on his insta, he’s also tagged the building company and the plant people, the building company have put on their stories about everything is paid in full 😂
220DA190-1F08-44DA-8EE9-717E1BC54769.jpeg
95E6FACA-F149-4629-B710-DCA0126B353D.jpeg
D469B480-5605-4817-9C2D-E8342ED2B63F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She needs to really jog on now. If they get a gifted break away I will be fuming

Reactions: 7
The garden man has put a post on his insta, he’s also tagged the building company and the plant people, the building company have put on their stories about everything is paid in full 😂
View attachment 180181View attachment 180182View attachment 180183
I wonder how much she paid them for that or how many tantrums she through before sending them the script 😂

Whoever said memorial garden I can’t now unsee it what a lovely way for her to never forget about Covid. Pandemic planters so she never forgets BBQGate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know your life is boring af when you're posting that you are looking forward to making your kid lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is obviously reading comments on here and taking them on board 😂
Firstly she actually tagged the company that did her plants
Then she admitted her and vestlife do argue
And this morning said "thank God I have child locks on the doors"

Since you're taking notes, Zoph and still learning, take your fat dog for a walk! The most exercise he's probably had all month is jumping in those sleepers.

Hope this helps, Zoph. ATV.
Fat dog? Henry isn’t fat lol!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.