Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I sound stupid, but wtf is the point in a pergola? I saw another home account have one built yesterday and i just didn’t see the point in it!
I have never understood them either - and sorry if anyone on here has one, I don't see the point of it having no roof. Is it just for decoration? Is it functional?

I would quite happily have something like that with a roof on I could sit under in the garden, but I just don't get the wooden structure with no lid....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hoping their topiary skills are on point 👌🏼 as those bays won’t stay global if they don’t keep on top of the growth. Wonder if she realises what she’s taken on, plants have no patience for lazy owners. Be interesting to see what these plants look like next year and in the coming months
Nah she will hire a gardener to match her cleaner.

Reactions: 6
Why do hinchers label everything? I kinda get the plastic bottles so you know which is shampoo or conditioner (or just use the original packaging!)

But see through plastic bottles with wax melts inside? Does that really need a label saying “wAx MeLtS”

So many mum hunz have started businesses making them as well! They’re so nuts!
I like Stacey solloman but she must have so much time on her hands I have a 2 and 4 year old both do not attend nursery or anything but blimey that fridge! If my shopping is coming I just wipe it all out and chuck it on its respective shelves if I'm cooking mince on Tuesday I don't need glass jars with labels on it I just use the packaging it's in! I get the bottles of you are refilling but why sit putting string round Pringle containers to put other stuff in? It's in a cupboard nobody sees it only you! If I ever if ever get 5 minutes I'm certainly not labeling leaks. It's like when hinch puts labels on containers for snacks in her cupboard. Even if I shouted to my 4 year old (which I wouldn't) to get me a packet of crisps he could work it out with out labels!

Reactions: 12
I know this is really petty and I try not to be petty because there’s plenty to criticise without doing so but the colour of her fence and those stupid crate planters makes me irrationally angry. Gardens should be fun and bright ffs

Reactions: 5
I have never understood them either - and sorry if anyone on here has one, I don't see the point of it having no roof. Is it just for decoration? Is it functional?

I would quote happily have something like that with a roof on I could sit under in the garden, but I just don't get the wooden structure with no lid....
Think of it as just a raised seating area. Something her garden is lacking. I mean she has no other seating......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hoping their topiary skills are on point 👌🏼 as those bays won’t stay global if they don’t keep on top of the growth. Wonder if she realises what she’s taken on, plants have no patience for lazy owners. Be interesting to see what these plants look like next year and in the coming months
She will get someone in to keep the garden like that. Then she will post a picture of herself posing with a pair of secateurs with the tag line guuyyssss I've been sooooooo busy this morning and pass it off as her hard work!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Ronnie is now starting to look like a normal little boy? He's got his lovely new burger van toy, been out to see the animals, she's posted him walking about the place and investigating things, finally eating real food. He doesn't seem to have bags of personality like Rex, but he's becoming more comfortable to watch now.

Reactions: 25
I can well imagine her screeching at Henry every time he jumps up there, bet she’s got a right venomous tongue on her...go on fatsomes keep doing it and make sure you leave a lovely big dump there the next time🤣
I bet she does screech! They have put that monstrosity right along the fence where Lardo liked to run along ( he saw a fox once you know! said fox probably comes every night Zo! He’s got a shock coming too when he scrambles over the fence but that another story). No doubt dog will see a cat there one day and run right through it! Hey Vest let the kid feel the leaves he won’t eat anything twice! stop mollycoddling him a bit of dirt never hurt anyone! ATV

Reactions: 10
To find out what she read that upset her, you’re going to have fork out your hard-earned £££s for her “This is Me” Me-more (oops, did I spell memoir wrong? Sorry guyzzzz. I’m just learning. I hope this helps.). I’ll post a swipe-up to make it easier for you to pre-order and have something to look forward to in your sad little lives come October 1st. Try to buy as many copies as you can or our Soph will have to go round all the pound shops and Tescos to buy her own book like the pathetic nobody that she is.
Never mind, the books will be great fuel for the fire on November 5th and will likely explode as the book will be jam-packed with a fire-cracking good pile of explosive lies.
Don’t get confused with the title though.
This book was meant to be called “This is all about Me” but Penguin allegedly said she needed to tone it down a bit because she suffers from anxiety and being an effing narcissist. But you can rest assured that her boys will get barely a mention unless they’re in HER wedding photos or they look like her as a baby.
The rest of the chapters will be discussing unnamed trolls from unnamed websites without any proof of what they said that causes her to be awake at 2 am. And fret not, she be won’t reaching out with an apology or offers to help to anyone that she’s hurt by unkind actions or take responsibility for her barmy army’s “kill yourself” comments to ex-Hinchers.
So, as they say, all is good in the Greyskull hood.
Btw RonRon her handsome MANS can’t wait to meet all 3.6 million of his aunties and uncles. It’s just one big happy family of best pals that have never met and aunties and uncles. See what can be achieved when you choose to #Bekond.
We really are all in it together guys, ain’t we? #BeKond. I actually wish she #begone #offwithyou

PS and really only cos it will likely be in the Me-more, every time I see that stupid wretch mention or show pics of her being interviewed by Phillip Schofield, I remind myself that Mick Phillpott was also interviewed by Phil and had many more tv appearances as well. Ten minutes on the telly and bunch of ghost writers doesn’t make you special. Dear Sophie Rose, you’re nowt but and P and G puppet on a string now darling. #GrowUpWoman. You fanny about like a 6 year old playing house with her dolls. This is real life. And real people are being told they should be dead by your self-proclaimed army.

Get this under control Soph, before something terrible happens when someone can’t take any more of your bullying army.
Oh but surely we don't need to get her new one as the first book states🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 all we EVER need to know, absolutely EVERYTHING 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her garden is now just a cluttered mess!!! I hate the sleepers and plants!! Looks just like her house “full of crap” !!!!
not my cup of tea at all

Reactions: 16
If she got a Center Parcs break gifted I would contact them. We go every year (we just managed to get our break in this year before lockdown) and to think that some wannabe would get her break for free annoys me when we pay our way! I'd like to think they wouldn't be so daft. I have nothing against her going to CP , we have made many family memories there but hopefully she will pay for it like the rest...mini rant over! 😂

Also I'm thinking it's fair play to post that the garden work was not gifted to her...but the length of time it had taken, wasn't Hinch making out it was taking longer than it was....this is why she had to get the company that did the sleepers to delete their post, because she lied.. she is one big liar and nobody can see it because the girl cries troll everytime she is found out...if you lied Hinch just be a woman, own it and then stop lying.

Reactions: 14
I like Stacey solloman but she must have so much time on her hands I have a 2 and 4 year old both do not attend nursery or anything but blimey that fridge! If my shopping is coming I just wipe it all out and chuck it on its respective shelves if I'm cooking mince on Tuesday I don't need glass jars with labels on it I just use the packaging it's in! I get the bottles of you are refilling but why sit putting string round Pringle containers to put other stuff in? It's in a cupboard nobody sees it only you! If I ever if ever get 5 minutes I'm certainly not labeling leaks. It's like when hinch puts labels on containers for snacks in her cupboard. Even if I shouted to my 4 year old (which I wouldn't) to get me a packet of crisps he could work it out with out labels!
Lmao exactly. I just cram it in and hope for the best.. ain’t no way I’ve got time to organise everything into weekly sodding boxes.. plus if that’s for a family of 5 for a week... she must have 3 fridges. There is no possible way with the amount of snacks she makes into shapes that that’s for a week.

Reactions: 8
Oh but surely we don't need to get her new one as the first book states🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣 all we EVER need to know, absolutely EVERYTHING 😜

Right, we need to compile a list of thinfs we absolutely MUST KNOW about Mrs Hinch that apparently wasn’t mentioned in the first book.

1. When did she get her first period?
2. At what age did she get absolutely Ken Barlowed (drunk) for the first time?
3. When did she decide to name all of her bleeping cloths?
4. More importantly - WHY
5. Is Trace still in the loft? Did she give her the other half of that kebab?
6. WHY ARE YOU A CONIVING MONEY GRABBING HOE BAG?
7. If we get quoted in your new colouring book, do we get royalties?

Basically, if we don’t get these answered, then frankly I just don’t want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
makes me nervous how she keeps the crease releaser bottle hanging on that heated clothes horse 😬😬😬 and by nervous i of course mean i wake up at 2am with the shits thinking about it and need to go and look at my solar lights to calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.