Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a PSA to all fellow parents: yes you are 100% a bad parent if one of the things you’re excited for today isn’t making your kid’s lunch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really doubt a Centre Parcs break. Still too public. Too many 'fans'. She would have to stay holed up in their lodge.

Reactions: 2
It actually irritates me that she NEVER hangs her washing outside!! I can’t stand winter when I have to constantly dry my clothes inside. It actually looks sunny there (I won’t say today because who knows what day that was recorded) GET A PROPER WASHING LINE AND STOP WASTING MONEY ON GARDEN TAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why when that bloody dog has its own human bed is it allowed to lie all over her bed? I know it’s probably just me but I don’t want stinky animals on my bed!it doesn’t prove you love them anymore !!

Reactions: 2
So there’s about 11 sleep suits on that airer this morning. It was only 24 hours ago she had another full wash of Ronnie’s clothes on. I know children are messy but she makes out that kid is immaculate so why are there 2 full washes in less than 24 hours! That seems a lot of clothes to me! Or have we pre-recorded it Zoph and forgotten we only did a big wash yesterday?! 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh, editing fail on the Mrs Hinch spray bottle this morning. It ventured slowly towards me twice. Sort it out Zoph. You’re welcome.

Reactions: 6
I used that crease release tit. It went all over my kitchen tiles. Created a literal ice rink and every single one of us fell over at least once.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The plants look stupid there are some bunched together and under the hanging basket so when they grow you wont see the hanging basket and hardly any plants at the end.:oops: How long before fatsomes jumps in and flattens them all?

Reactions: 7
I barely come on these threads anymore but Just here to say.. those plants look absolutely ridiculous, especially with the hanging baskets , she’s now lost the beauty of the hanging baskets because they’re so tall.
Also typical her to go for trees and hardy plants. If she was really ‘ a person who likes to excitement in the garden’ she would add geraniums, pansies, petunia, lilies and all sorts to the sleepers - where’s the fun in getting someone in to do it.

Reactions: 7
It’s a few pages back and sorry to go all mumsnet but I agree with not putting shoes on children too young - ie before they become confident walkers. It strengthens their proprioception - which is their ability to control and sense movement.
added to that a lot of early walkers don’t like wearing shoes (like how toddlers can be a pain with a bloody hat), so you might start out the trip with shoes (how we know Rex has worn wellies out etc) but then they start whinging to take them off so you just do cos otherwise the rest of the trip is a bloody pain.

Hinch is prob waiting for her Clark’s collaboration though I highly doubt she knows about proprioception. Or she knows as much about it as she does SCHEEEEEEMMMAAZZZZZ

As a mum of two toddler boys here’s my 5 looking forward to today:
1. ThOse 5 mins where they are both happily playing without me
2. That bit where they actually eat their food in peace
3. the youngest ones nap
4. The bit where my partner comes home from work and I get 5 mins peace
5. When they go to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She wants to eat his wrist creases? Like the woman has actually said she wants to eat the creases in her babies wrists. Hahahahaha nah I'm having an asthma attack

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she actually tag her ‘hinchers’ in a post and not block them out?! Wow. So now she can’t be accused of sending her army to the unblocked out out ‘trolls’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why do hinchers label everything? I kinda get the plastic bottles so you know which is shampoo or conditioner (or just use the original packaging!)

But see through plastic bottles with wax melts inside? Does that really need a label saying “wAx MeLtS”

So many mum hunz have started businesses making them as well! They’re so nuts!
This was on our local FB selling site - Dettol?? 🙄🙄. I asked what a Hinch hamper was 😁. No reply

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are the horticultural company saying it was a “privilege” to plant her (no mention of onslow) sleepers? Notice no other customer got the privilege recognition. Presumably, they all paid so why must she be singled out as a more important customer than the rest?

Would really put me off using a company that gets star struck by a z-list instagrammer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.