Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie isn’t even allowed to explore the garden my god 😭 he’s not going to ruin the plants, let him touch what he wants! He might rip some leaves off but it doesn’t matter!

Reactions: 19
If this is what she paid for.. no wonder she laps up the gifts. Her taste is horrendous. The garden alone shows how much free crap she has in her house that is actually working together. The fact she ‘paid’ for the most boring monotone garden is actually hilarious she has no taste at all 😂😂😂😂😂

she needs to go back to the free tit quickly because when she’s gone rogue it’s worse 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much bleeping ice cream does she go through in a week though....? She has a new pathetic message from vesticles at least once a week....

Reactions: 15
I'm thinking the plants are to be viewed as seasonal/disposable, they will need maintenance and someone who knows what they are doing so soon there will be a gardner join the secret Thursday team.
I don't understand the small area for veg. Looks really crammed and not very well thought out. But, she is learning.

The brown patches on the grass are from the dogs pee lovely and now a giant cat tray 😱
I have a male dog and don’t get those brown patches. From what I understand it’s female K9 urine that leaves the spots on grass. I just think J doesn’t take good care of the grass. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Im sorry like but that garden looks an absolute clip, has she never heard of less is more? It looks like she has just planted them trees and shrubs in with her eyes shut and crammed in as many as she can. #poundlandgarden

Reactions: 16
Im sorry like but that garden looks an absolute clip, has she never heard of less is more? It looks like she has just planted them trees and shrubs in with her eyes shut and crammed in as many as she can. #poundlandgarden
Agree. It is too small an area for all that is in it. Very cluttered

Reactions: 8
SS’s pickle Rex didn’t have shoes on earlier He was walking on a stoney path! I did ask SS why but she didn’t answer!
It’s madness if there walking they need shoes. I wouldn’t walk on a stone path in socks.

Reactions: 6
Writing in her own ice cream again and pergola princess. Absolute cringe. I mean, how contrived? If she hasn’t written it, “jaymeeeeee get me my ice cream and write something special”.

The gardens the final straw for me like! “Look at all this I’m showing off to you guys, you paid for this”. Absolutely vile and no shame. duck off and fly free Sophie rose. Does my head in I literally cannot stand her

• Sick
I see this morning she is telling us all how they do argue, and that R is exploring the kitchen, she or someone so reads all these Comments and puts Something into action to match what’s been said immediately. So she eats buckets of ice cream at night, Frys choc bars, kebabs, 3 tier bacon and egg sarnies and is still super skinny just another false hood for young girls to follow and try to achieve! Wish people would wake up to how ridiculous this is. One of my daughters said all she does is clean So hopefully She’s seen the light! I keep telling them it’s not real life and that you have to work for what you achieve

Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for poor Ronnie. Babies learn everything from their parents and her and Onslow are terrible in so many ways. The way they speak to him, all shrieking and made up words (Mummazzzz handsnomes tufteeees manzzzzz hahahahahaha), their eating habits (mug shits and sweet chilli nachos). The poor kid isn't going to know what to do when he gets to school (because I highly doubt he'll go to nursery or preschool, she'll be too anxious and think she's too famous).
She’s still learning though (hope it helps) helps who? Most people know how to put cheese n nachos as that’s not cooking! You learn more in home economics classes at school ffs!!! Her diet is atrocious for someone who used to be bigger and had a gastric band fitted (each to their own) but that’s why things that like don’t work what has she learnt from it!? Nothing she eats processed packaged SHiTe unless it’s leftovers that she’s made ronron. YeH I’m sure those flaming hula hoops for breakfast are real nutritious when the boy is old enough he will want to eat the packet food just like his mummmaaazzzzz

Reactions: 7
Imperial leather recently started something with Vicky pattison ( apologies if this has already been mentioned) so I’m guessing she’s after being a brand partner. I bloody hope not as I love their shower gels and bubble baths and have been using them for years literally 🥺🥺🥺🥺I have tried all of them at some point
And her bestie SS has already bagged the deal with Dove so she is clearly on the beg for another deal!

Reactions: 5
She is obviously reading comments on here and taking them on board 😂
Firstly she actually tagged the company that did her plants
Then she admitted her and vestlife do argue
And this morning said "thank God I have child locks on the doors"

Since you're taking notes, Zoph and still learning, take your fat dog for a walk! The most exercise he's probably had all month is jumping in those sleepers.

Hope this helps, Zoph. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can well imagine her screeching at Henry every time he jumps up there, bet she’s got a right venomous tongue on her...go on fatsomes keep doing it and make sure you leave a lovely big dump there the next time🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.