Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abit rich coming from her isn't it???
Also I dont get why she goes out her way looking for negative stuff about herself!
Personally I doubt it, alot of questions and woe me posts lately! She trying to up interaction so people response because of her book??
Got to be! Each time she's released a "book" she's been like this in the lead up to it

Reactions: 12
A poo explosion over the age of 1 is surely just an upset tummy isn’t it? I can’t remember my kids waking up covered in poo at that age unless they had eaten something that didn’t agree with them? And I can’t believe I’m talking about poo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So I've not watched her for a few days (she makes me angry), I've missed the baby blue thing, what's all that about?

Reactions: 2
“No one is you and that is your power” EYE ROLLLLLLLL... no one wants to be you love 🙄
Sorry just catching up with last night stories. I presume she’s been reading tattle again?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For those asking about previous threads... there's a link at the top of every page will take you straight to them! 😁
IMG_20200712_100936_288_resize_86.jpg

Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s a special case having things written about her. If any instagrammer and actress etc googled their name they’d find something negative. If you’re looking for it- you’ll probably find it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The desperation for engagement is very evident over the last few days.......almost like there's a book release coming or something:unsure:
I can't be bothered actually watching all the stories at the minute, it's just so boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After the 2am post, she’s up like nothings happen, what message is she sending to all the young girls following her! Someone needS to stand up and make them see sense! God she’s not living in a real world, if she was a working mum, with 2/3 kids running round and making ends meet and showing us all how she does it on a shoestring I’d have So respect for her, but they’re both at home in a wonderful house with a lovely garden which they just happen to be able to get all those sleepers on a days notice! I mean his birthday stuff was all very lovely but out of normal families reach! If she’d made it all herself, Etc it would have more meaning but no, I can imagine it was ‘gifted’. I have total respect for hard working women, who have reason to wake in the night with anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe it was my bullying and trolling comment about not using roasting bags ever before that did it 🙋🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️. I'm just learning guys.
I bet she stamps her feet when faux angry. And shouts at Jamie like she did at Henry yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ss definitely has something home/cleaning/kids clothes related in the pipeline!

Oh dear. That’s a bit embarrassing. “My Little Pickle”???? I could cringe for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Abit rich coming from her isn't it???
Also I dont get why she goes out her way looking for negative stuff about herself!
Personally I doubt it, alot of questions and woe me posts lately! She trying to up interaction so people response because of her book??
For someone who likes to keep things positive and upbeat, she sure likes to talk about the opposite

As for the roasting bags, I think freda asked her to pick them up for her as onslow or zoph have never been seen using them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the first time I am ahead with trend and my accent in lounge and open plan downstairs is light blue duck egg colours,now she is going on about them I’m going to have to change in fear of being called a Hincher or sheep! I have mustards and dark grey charcoal upstairs I think il stick to being behind with season colours trends now if she is going. To start on colours so we are never the same

And fry’s chocolate never seen her eat them before it was smarties then Milky Way things,my mil adores fry’s I always make her a hamper with them they do raspberry too they are hard to find going be worse now her sheep are getting them

Reactions: 11
A poo explosion over the age of 1 is surely just an upset tummy isn’t it? I can’t remember my kids waking up covered in poo at that age unless they had eaten something that didn’t agree with them? And I can’t believe I’m talking about poo 😂
She doesn’t change his nappy because ‘they’re leak proof and stay dry for 12hrs’ according to the shite pampers she peddles 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is he dressed now? WHY HAVEN’T YOU SHOWN HIS NAP SOPH?! I can’t settle for the day unless I see Ronnie’s first nap

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My 2 year old would occasionally get them but I just call them a leaky nappy? Generally followed by "effing teeth"

Why is he dressed now? WHY HAVEN’T YOU SHOWN HIS NAP SOPH?! I can’t settle for the day unless I see Ronnie’s first nap
I feel like she kicked you in the stomach, ruining your day like that 😉

Reactions: 6
I cannot understand this woman. She regularly wakes up during the night with alleged anxiety and yet she is still on Instagram. There can only be one reason - they haven't amassed enough money yet to piss off and stop boring us all with her nonsense. Get a proper life you silly woman and try to concentrate on your son. I won't put your husband in that category cos he seems just as greedy as you.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.