Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. That’s a bit embarrassing. “My Little Pickle”???? I could cringe for her.
I think it’s just a protection for these grammers when she’s used the words so often, ppl can create products and it looks to be affiliated to SS. I’m sure hinch has trademarked handsnommeeeSs and litttle maannnns lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do people really still wash their kids clothes separately at that age? I mean I’m sure I stopped separating mine and using different stuff before she was 6 months old 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 13
She hasn't put her 5 things she's looking forward to. How am I meant to go about my day when I don't know what's going to make Soph happy today?! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do people really still wash their kids clothes separately at that age? I mean I’m sure I stopped separating mine and using different stuff before she was 6 months old 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I did with my first...subsequent children no!!

Reactions: 6
It all makes me wonder how on earth we kept our homes clean and brought our kids up in 90s without someone to show us how to clean, how to organise our cupboards, how to feed our kids with home cooked meals, I mean really, It all makes such a mockery of real ‘housewives‘ and mummies who have done it all by themselves without instagram, without a ‘Hinch list’ book or ‘Mummymakes’ cook books. Can no one think for themselves anymore! And to be frank no child eats the amount of food they put on the plates! She gave Ronnie two bacon muffins and I can tell you a child of one would struggle to eat that bacon, yet Ta dah his plate was empty! 🤣

Reactions: 18
I've never done different washes 😂 wash lights and darks all our clothes together in my regular wash stuff. I've had 5 babies I didn't ever see why I should ?

Reactions: 21
She hasn't put her 5 things she's looking forward to. How am I meant to go about my day when I don't know what's going to make Soph happy today?! 😭
5 things she's looking forward to:
Lying to people
Pretending she's anxious
Plastering her face in makeup she claims not to know how to use
Showing millions of people the bottom of her toilets
Being so out of touch with reality that she actually believes the sun rises and sets just for her.

You can enjoy your day now 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg! You’re allowed to say “it was horrible and I can’t wait until he’s potty trained!”

This faux over the top love that all these mumfluencers have for their little brats is so nauseating! Quite ironic when they care more about what strangers think of them than their own kids.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You'd think if she was so seriously upset and affected by the so called 'trolls' she would pack it in but she loves the dosh and the attention 🥱

Reactions: 19
This is starting to eff me off as well! So this outfit wasn’t gifted Hinch? You just happened to buy an average looking outfit from a random Instagram account. Why isn’t ASA all over her!? Is there now a loophole where if you’re discounted 95%, you don’t have to declare it a gift or anything?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She eats like she has a cold.. it's like she can't breathe through her nose so has to keep her mouth open when she's chomping so she doesn't suffocate herself. It's bizarre and just downright grim 😷 Hope that helps, ATV

Reactions: 21
It must really irritate her that they never get her name right!
Not a bleeping chance those norks are real! And that’s cool, I’m not against fake boobs. Obviously because that would be stupid! However she did say she’s never once went under the knife. I don’t believe it. Then you’ll have all her teenage sheep wondering why they’re not stick then with giant boobs.

Reactions: 10
Omg! You’re allowed to say “it was horrible and I can’t wait until he’s potty trained!”

This faux over the top love that all these mumfluencers have for their little brats is so nauseating! Quite ironic when they care more about what strangers think of them than their own kids.
"I wouldn't have it any other way" oh yes she would ! She'd prefer it if Ronnie didn't pooh at all! Or at least used the toilet so she could clean it up straight away! It must really irritate her having to put her perfect nails into a dirty nappy! Unless Vest sees to them but she wouldn't lie would she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is starting to eff me off as well! So this outfit wasn’t gifted Hinch? You just happened to buy an average looking outfit from a random Instagram account. Why isn’t ASA all over her!? Is there now a loophole where if you’re discounted 95%, you don’t have to declare it a gift or anything?
We know the only clothes he actually has bought for him are from Tesco. So he has all the patterns available 😆

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does she dress Ronnie like how Stacey dresses Rex? I'm sure Hinch never used to dress Ron Mcdon so fancy, or have I just not been paying attention? 😂

Reactions: 22
Everything gets washed together in my house and has since the beginning! All non bio and I don’t bother with scents or softener. It’s so stupid that she does this!!!

Reactions: 11
"I wouldn't have it any other way" oh yes she would ! She'd prefer it if Ronnie didn't pooh at all! Or at least used the toilet so she could clean it up straight away! It must really irritate her having to put her perfect nails into a dirty nappy! Unless Vest sees to them but she wouldn't lie would she?
The first lie in the whole post was the tit explosion he never had one, she’s clearly been on here and saw I said about SS saying Rex had one and now low and behold so has rondonshandsomemans she talks out her arse.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.