Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably nothing. She’s probably read that babies often drop a nap after 12 months and is freaking the duck out.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What we thinking? Is she gonna be gifted the baby blue smeg kettle now OR is her hinch homeward range gonna be blue to mix it up and get some sales?

Reactions: 13
Let’s hope her pity post backfires and it directs a few Hinchers this way.
Bore off Hinch, you’re such a narcissist! If you don’t like it, don’t read here.
ATV x

Reactions: 15
Mate I have a duck egg blue kitchen and am planning to do it again in my new home and im really sad now. Feels like I've been kicked in the stomach guiseeeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg I love the colour blue now. Just as her bestie has been obsessively decorating a room pink. OK Soph hun either an announcement is coming or you're just a plain Jane copycat

Reactions: 21
I think she’s over egging the pudding, asking for sympathy too often is just going to look like the attention seeking behaviour it is. Very strange behaviour taking your worries to social media rather than to close family and friends, how in the world is that going to help?

I think she hates the fact she can’t control the narrative here and wants her army to infiltrate tattle on a large scale so she can sit back and say “I see you all, thank you for everything”

Reactions: 26
I swear to actual God if she starts obsessing over blue and it becomes the new "in thing" I'll be raaaaging. I've just bought a lovely blue for feature walls in our living room and kitchen!! #backthefudgeoffhinch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it very sad hinchers will be losing jobs and loved ones. Really feeling the effect of Covid so might not be able to sleep then little old totally not relatable Soph can’t sleep because she READ something ONLINE 😆 wouldn’t it be nice to have such a boring and carefree life that was your only worry a strangers opinion.

Reactions: 37
She’s literally the worst person on Instagram and I don’t understand how she is still going.
For one she doesn’t clean.
She does what any normal persons does when they wake up. Get up, open the curtains and makes the bed! She then makes breakfast and cleans the sink, BEFORE EVEN USING IT?! Why? You’re gonna make it dirty again when you wash yours and handsomes breakfast pots! Poor Ronnie can’t have anything left out all has to be tidied away and she watches him like a hawk. He can’t have too much fun and he can’t develop or move from one spot. The poor little boy! It’s so obvious she reads here I am a loonnggg time lurker and it used to annoy me that her windows were never open. Gets mentioned in here and low and behold filmed opening windows. She never moves anything when she “cleans” either. Same content day in day out. Bore off elsewhere.

Reactions: 25
I've been off social media for a few days, been celebrating my daughters birthday, not as extravagant as our ronrons but nevertheless we've had a good time. Just been catching up with you lot I've missed like almost 3 threads I think 😂😂 watched the 'hinch haul' and when she mentioned the roasting bags for the 'chicken' dinner she cooks, I nearly deafened my poor boyfriend when i screamed BULLSHIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning everyone! 😊 what the hell is she wittering on about now? Awake at 2am feeling sick because of something she's read? Doesn't actually say what it was though? Fishing for content for the new book I think! duck off Sophie! You are living your life according to Tattle

Reactions: 24
Morning everyone! 😊 what the hell is she wittering on about now? Awake at 2am feeling sick because of something she's read? Doesn't actually say what it was though? Fishing for content for the new book I think! duck off Sophie! You are living your life according to Tattle
Exactly this, expect a lot of this until the book is released then she will go back to being #blessed 🙄

Reactions: 9
Users who reply to posts like this instead of reporting may get a warning on their own account as it derails the thread, Please remember to hit report and allow staff to deal with users causing issues. - Please read our rules and why they're important
You lot on here are honestly the most cringeworthy people ... I am by far what you call hinch barmy army but just needed you all to know how sad and pathetic your lives are bet most of you have kids and all you do alllllll day is slag someone off and try destroy someones life... like seriously if you don't like the woman just unfollow but to sit here all day guessing what she's up too and slagging her off, honest I cringe for you. And please do not say you are not bullies cos that is exactly what you all are, you are all aggressive and horrible human beings. Your children will be soooooo proud of you NOT!!!! Imagine finding out your mum sat on a bully website all day 🤣🤣
Why have you wasted your time to attack us then 😂🤨

Users who reply to posts like this instead of reporting may get a warning on their own account as it derails the thread, Please remember to hit report and allow staff to deal with users causing issues. - Please read our rules and why they're important
You lot on here are honestly the most cringeworthy people ... I am by far what you call hinch barmy army but just needed you all to know how sad and pathetic your lives are bet most of you have kids and all you do alllllll day is slag someone off and try destroy someones life... like seriously if you don't like the woman just unfollow but to sit here all day guessing what she's up too and slagging her off, honest I cringe for you. And please do not say you are not bullies cos that is exactly what you all are, you are all aggressive and horrible human beings. Your children will be soooooo proud of you NOT!!!! Imagine finding out your mum sat on a bully website all day 🤣🤣
But yet you spent YOUR to open an account to write that post and also spent YOUR time reading through what's been said and have the cheek to call us sad and pathetic with nothing better to do and cringe at us?! ATV 🤔🤦

And looking at you post history you comment on other people in the public eye so it’s no different

Coming to Tattle thinking you’re delivering home truths by telling people they say nasty things is like going to a gay bar and telling a man he likes willies. We know. It’s true. That’s why we are here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
True but you end up with lots of links just for the last thread - it’s harder to find the old threads as you have to scroll for so long
Screenshot_20200712-101021.png
Screenshot_20200712-101042.png

Oh no! That's what I do, and then all the threads come up 🤷‍♀️ does it still not work for you? maybe you have a fancy iPhone thingy? I'm not very technical!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.