Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so up her own arse with the conspiracy theory thing. Yeah people say things. On here, on other places. Maybe it’s made up. Maybe Jamie didn’t leave another woman for you. Maybe you did get loads of skin cut off. Maybe you don’t have a cleaner in sometimes like people on here say. That’s just gossip, rumours. Straight up lies maybe? It’s not conspiracy theories. You’re not the world trade centre shut the duck up Sophie.

She can walk away from this any time. She’s made her money. If it’s impacting her to the point of not sleeping then she needs the desire to preserve her mental health to overtake the desire to have every material possession she ever wanted. The ball is entirely in her court! If she does want to continue then yeah...thicker skin required.

When Rebecca Loos claimed to sleep with David Beckham (something him and Victoria maintain is a vicious lie), did they sit up all night thinking about it? Did it affect what they wanted to do with their careers? No probably not. Probably just thought what an idiot then moved onto smashing their goals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Sophie..... you aren’t in an industry; don’t flatter yourself.
You CHOSE to share your entire life with the general public.
Expect scrutiny and expect to be checked and challenged when you do something wrong or are disingenuous.
You put yourself out there to be judged.
You by the very nature of your existence judge every single product or item you review with hauls, product assessments, you give your opinion on foods, services, TV shows, clothes, etc, etc.
You need to realise and accept that to most people watching you - you are a product.
That was your own doing.
You can’t have it both ways.

Have you ever asked yourself why out of everyone in your “industry” you are the only one with 197 threads on here?

As for the mental bullying and mental torture - are you completely oblivious to your “ARMY” of bullies? Are you happy that in support of you, your “HINCHERS” send hateful abuse, death threats and vitriol to anyone who dares to disagree with you or shine a spot light on your behaviours?

You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

And just for the record; sharing an opinion of you and your behaviour is not trolling, not bullying, not lies and it’s definitely not a conspiracy theory.
It’s FACTUALLY how we feel just like your product reviews.

The fact we don’t all love you the way your obsessed followers do doesn’t mean we are in the wrong.
It means we see through your shite.

All the best!
^^ This!! Bang on and I really hope she reads this.

Reactions: 25
I really don’t understand what it is she is reading. She needs to grow up and realise not everyone likes everyone or HAS to either. She’s proper plugging that awful ‘memoir’ it’s really blatant

Reactions: 24
I saw this yesterday, someone liked one of my instagram posts and I was browsing their profile.

Hard questions in a book about the most simple woman on the face of this earth?

20200712_075902.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I genuinely don’t think she has a conscience. If she did she wouldn’t be such a narcissistic, money grabbing woman, she’d reach out and reassure these followers of hers and she would certainly pull them up on their behaviour. Not sit back and gleefully watch the tit storm she created with her (hastily deleted) message. “I see you hinchers” is basically giving them each a pat on the head and a bonio.
She’s so up her own arse with the conspiracy theory thing. Yeah people say things. On here, on other places. Maybe it’s made up. Maybe Jamie didn’t leave another woman for you. Maybe you did get loads of skin cut off. Maybe you don’t have a cleaner in sometimes like people on here say. That’s just gossip, rumours. Straight up lies maybe? It’s not conspiracy theories. You’re not the world trade centre shut the duck up Sophie.

She can walk away from this any time. She’s made her money. If it’s impacting her to the point of not sleeping then she needs the desire to preserve her mental health to overtake the desire to have every material possession she ever wanted. The ball is entirely in her court! If she does want to continue then yeah...thicker skin required.

When Rebecca Loos claimed to sleep with David Beckham (something him and Victoria maintain is a vicious lie), did they sit up all night thinking about it? Did it affect what they wanted to do with their careers? No probably not. Probably just thought what an idiot then moved onto smashing their goals.
“you're not the world trade centre so shut the duck up” is gonna be my insult of the day 😂😂

on another thread someone once said “get in the bleeping sea” and that was my go to for a good week. If I come out with something totally random now it tends to go;

husband: I can’t do *insert some ridiculously simple task* it’s too hard/I don’t have the right tools/I don’t have time (meaning he can’t be arsed 🙄)

me: oh get in the bleeping sea, I’ll do it myself

husband: you been on that tittle site again?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Right which one of you Tattle Bastards has kicked Hinch in the stomach with a conspiracy theory? She’s just learning guys, hope that makes sense. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Ex-Hinch follower here, found tattle a few weeks ago and my god is it refreshing! I’m so glad there’s so many of you that see through the BS!
Also, the post at 2am!? 1) why are the curtains open when she opens them every morning?
2) it looks pretty light for 2am
And finally there’s what looks like a bottle of febreze left on the window - must be part of her new blue accessories collection
I’m just learning guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Why doesn't she share what made her feel like shes been kicked in the stomach? 🙄
She makes people feel like rubbish daily
She sends her army to do her bullying for her
Doesn't taste nice does it Sophie!
She can do all this shady rubbish but if the boot is on the other foot...she crumbles!
You get what you give in this life Sophie and if you are spouting lies all the time eventually you get caught out
If you dont like it Soph dont go looking for it! If its something she's read on here you don't stumble across it do you!

Reactions: 23
I've decided that Hinch and SS have a collaboration line in the works.... Not sure what for yet but i gonna keep thinking (maybe cheap homewear?) 🤣

Anyway.... SS's half is going to be baby pink and Hinch's is going to be baby blue. They are just starting to sow the seeds of being "into those colours atm"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Here goes....

1) if you don't like what you read Zoph, don't go looking for it.
2) a conspiracy theory is for an event like JFK shooting, 9/11, the death of Jeffery Epstein... Not a silly girl who seeks attention on Instagram, don't flatter yourself
3) stop putting a space after your commas, it makes you look stupid
4) stop attention seeking in the gram, we all know you want sympathy to sell your joke of a book
5) close your mouth when you eat, my spaniel has better table manners than you
6) how can you sleep at night knowing you had your "hinch Army" sending death threats and abuse to a girl who called you out on your bullshit
7) I'm sick of seeing your little boy being plastered all over social media when you're having people like "cumslut" and "only fans 😜" following you
8) stop lying and we will stop breaking your lies down
9) your relationship with your husband makes me suspicious, no one is that perfect and it makes me cringe
10) I don't care what you son has for lunch, if I cared, I'd follow weaning pages
11) grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
I saw this yesterday, someone liked one of my instagram posts and I was browsing their profile.

Hard questions in a book about the most simple woman on the face of this earth?

View attachment 179250
I don’t know why but this is so funny to me hahahahaha
Just picturing this person on Christmas Day with their head gone because they can’t choose between TOWIE and Made in Chelsea

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There must be a reveal of some kind coming after her middle of the night sympathy post! I bet the messages came flying in from her sheep.
2am and can't sleep so she goes on her phone. Can she not spend any time away from her phone?
And I cant believe she has the audacity to talk about people being nasty and making other people feel bad when she and her sheep are the worst! She has no idea how she makes people feel daily and obviously doesn't care about the things that her sheep say to anyone who doesn't agree with her.

And conspiracy theories, who does she actually think she is?! She really thinks she's bigger than she is doesnt she 🙄😂
Heres an idea too soph, its OBVIOUS you read here, so if you don't like what you read dont come looking. Most of us are here sharing an OPINION because we can't share it elsewhere without being torn apart and sent death threats, not everyone is going to like you, get over it. Maybe social media isn't the right place for you if you can't take anyone thinking differently to you.
Sorry for the rant guys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't keep up with these threads! Noticed she didn't finger everything in HB yesterday, maybe she was told off after her B&M visit.

I agree with the above poster, there's nearly 200 threads here for a reason. I'm still baffled as to how someone can make such a name for themselves for what..? Showing the mundane aspects of their life? She's got lucky that's for sure.

If it is genuinely messing with her mental health, she could just quit. Delete the app, move on, enjoy your life. She might get a stint in I'm a celeb in a few years time to top up the bank account.

Reactions: 16
She's doing it to plug her new book, get her hinchers concerned she is being trolled and will reveal all in her book, when really it's just tit she's making up. But what about HLB the other week and many others, im sorry Soph but you seemed to sleep pretty well then. No sympathy for the woman!!
Agreed! She probably set an alarm for 2am just to write a beggy post and get some sales🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t stand attention seeking pricks if I have a rough night or feel upset I don’t grab out my phone and post about it online she’s such a sneaky manipulator careful though guyzzzz she will send ma barker on here to defend her poor innocent child she’s just learning how would you feel if this was your child we talked about paaaaahahahaha 😂

Reactions: 19
I've skipped a few threads recently because I work retail and everyone has driven me insane. But honestly, Soph, you're boring as tit recently there's barely anything to post about never mind wild 'conspiracy theories', never mind she's not important enough to be one. And we're going to have to deal with this until the new 'book' hype has died down.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.