Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
any link or anything šŸ¤£
Hereā€™s a link for you. You should find proof of lies and deceit. Hope this helps šŸ˜‰

Iā€™m also up because I canā€™t sleep. Mainly because of my real, genuine anxiety keeping me up. Not because Iā€™ve chosen to go looking for something that I know will upset me. I wonder what conspiracy theories she has read, because I don't recall seeing any recently. In fact I wonder if she even knows what it actually means?

Reactions: 26
Why read it Zoph if you donā€™t like being called out on it? Which bit actually made you feel sick? The bit where you set your army on someone? The bit about pre-recording. Or the bit about being relatable with Ā£700 spent on all your plastic flowers? Or the fact you chew in front of your gazillion followers with your mouth open? Iā€™d genuinely like to know which one is the lie.

Reactions: 51
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse šŸ™„

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading tit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ā€˜slebā€™ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make tit up.
She's doing it to plug her new book, get her hinchers concerned she is being trolled and will reveal all in her book, when really it's just tit she's making up. But what about HLB the other week and many others, im sorry Soph but you seemed to sleep pretty well then. No sympathy for the woman!!

• Wow
Reactions: 52
She's doing it to plug her new book, get her hinchers concerned she is being trolled and will reveal all in her book, when really it's just tit she's making up. But what about HLB the other week and many others, im sorry Soph but you seemed to sleep pretty well then. No sympathy for the woman!!
I totally agree. Sheā€™s very clever with her ā€œattacksā€ that donā€™t get her hands dirty. Sheā€™s really not the victim she portrays herself to be and Iā€™ve been so shocked at the vitriol of the ā€œhinch armyā€

Reactions: 34
sorry I don't buy the 'up at 2am because I felt like I've been kicked in the stomach after something I read' crap. She's trying to sell her new book, being very discreet about it and attention seeking to her followers, so they are all left thinking 'I wonder what it said?' Bore off Sophie

Reactions: 64
She read the all on the board post as she has commented with a pathetic emoji she couldnt sleep knowing she had made people feel like that? Are u joking me? That poor woman HLB told you how you made her feel you then attacked her and then removed it but left it just long enough so your crazy followers saw it and then removed and then they told her to kill herself. Sophie THAT WAS YOU MAKING SOMEONE FEEL LIKE THAT!!!!! Jesus christ she is another bleeping level

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She read the all on the board post as she has commented with a pathetic emoji she couldnt sleep knowing she had made people feel like that? Are u joking me? That poor woman HLB told you how you made her feel you then attacked her and then removed it but left it just long enough so your crazy followers saw it and then removed and then they told her to kill herself. Sophie THAT WAS YOU MAKING SOMEONE FEEL LIKE THAT!!!!! Jesus christ she is another bleeping level
She's an attention seeking disgrace. She knows what she is doing

Reactions: 32
Sophie..... you arenā€™t in an industry; donā€™t flatter yourself.
You CHOSE to share your entire life with the general public.
Expect scrutiny and expect to be checked and challenged when you do something wrong or are disingenuous.
You put yourself out there to be judged.
You by the very nature of your existence judge every single product or item you review with hauls, product assessments, you give your opinion on foods, services, TV shows, clothes, etc, etc.
You need to realise and accept that to most people watching you - you are a product.
That was your own doing.
You canā€™t have it both ways.

Have you ever asked yourself why out of everyone in your ā€œindustryā€ you are the only one with 197 threads on here?

As for the mental bullying and mental torture - are you completely oblivious to your ā€œARMYā€ of bullies? Are you happy that in support of you, your ā€œHINCHERSā€ send hateful abuse, death threats and vitriol to anyone who dares to disagree with you or shine a spot light on your behaviours?

You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

And just for the record; sharing an opinion of you and your behaviour is not trolling, not bullying, not lies and itā€™s definitely not a conspiracy theory.
Itā€™s FACTUALLY how we feel just like your product reviews.

The fact we donā€™t all love you the way your obsessed followers do doesnā€™t mean we are in the wrong.
It means we see through your shite.

All the best!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 139
Sophie..... you arenā€™t in an industry; donā€™t flatter yourself.
You CHOSE to share your entire life with the general public.
Expect scrutiny and expect to be checked and challenged when you do something wrong or are disingenuous.
You put yourself out there to be judged.
You by the very nature of your existence judge every single product or item you review with hauls, product assessments, you give your opinion on foods, services, TV shows, clothes, etc, etc.
You need to realise and accept that to most people watching you - you are a product.
That was your own doing.
You canā€™t have it both ways.

Have you ever asked yourself why out of everyone in your ā€œindustryā€ you are the only one with 197 threads on here?

As for the mental bullying and mental torture - are you completely oblivious to your ā€œARMYā€ of bullies? Are you happy that in support of you, your ā€œHINCHERSā€ send hateful abuse, death threats and vitriol to anyone who dares to disagree with you or shine a spot light on your behaviours?

You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

And just for the record; sharing an opinion of you and your behaviour is not trolling, not bullying, not lies and itā€™s definitely not a conspiracy theory.
Itā€™s FACTUALLY how we feel just like your product reviews.

The fact we donā€™t all love you the way your obsessed followers do doesnā€™t mean we are in the wrong.
It means we see through your shite.

All the best!
Always pointing the finger.
Any normal person would question where they might be going wrong when realising they have that amount of threads but not hinch!
Sheā€™s like a child itā€™s embarrassing.
I had to message her about it, I await my blocking.
I know deep down thatā€™s itā€™s all just promoting for the book but even that in itself is so disingenuous
Why not chat to Jamie or see what ā€œmum saysā€
Itā€™s all so pathetic for a grown woman

Reactions: 29
The most recent lie she has told is about the roasting bags from today, she loves to use them with a chicken and veg in.....when?! I want dates and times to believe that. I've never seen it, I've never even seen a roast joint let alone a chicken. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Sheā€™ll cook a roast chicken later on šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse šŸ™„

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading tit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ā€˜slebā€™ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make tit up.
Imagine saying you canā€™t sleep then following it by saying if you made anyone feel that way you wouldnā€™t be able to sleep šŸ˜†
Soph you make lots of people feel like tit and not good enough you make people spend money they donā€™t have on things they donā€™t need so maybe darling that is why you arenā€™t sleeping that teeny tiny bit of a Conscience is trying to break through ATB

ā€œIn the industryā€ šŸ˜† she cracks me up.

Gonna be hearing a lot more of this troll and ā€œconspiracy theoriesā€ bullshit until October gotta play poor little Soph to get those book sales in and try and make it sound juicy šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Imagine saying you canā€™t sleep then following it by saying if you made anyone feel that way you wouldnā€™t be able to sleep šŸ˜†
Soph you make lots of people feel like tit and not good enough you make people spend money they donā€™t have on things they donā€™t need so maybe darling that is why you arenā€™t sleeping that teeny tiny bit of a Conscience is trying to break through ATB
I genuinely donā€™t think she has a conscience. If she did she wouldnā€™t be such a narcissistic, money grabbing woman, sheā€™d reach out and reassure these followers of hers and she would certainly pull them up on their behaviour. Not sit back and gleefully watch the tit storm she created with her (hastily deleted) message. ā€œI see you hinchersā€ is basically giving them each a pat on the head and a bonio.

Reactions: 32
Conspiracy theories??? If you read the thread in here in off topic I can assure you she doesnā€™t feature- thereā€™s moon landings, 9/11, elvis- nothing about hinch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

and actually if you look on this current thread- I couldnā€™t see anything that would make you feel ā€˜kicked in the stomachā€™- some people do t like the way she eats, someone asked what she lies about and someone mentioned a BBQ and an Audi, few predictions about the colour blue šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.