Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is all the proof of her lying ?? Just curious and would like to see this new here
Quick example is she claims to have no BBQ but bought a BBQ in a hinch haul last year šŸ‘Œ

Would take months to fill in with the rest of the lies including the Audi she didnā€™t buy and doesnā€™t own but is always parked on her drive šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looking at her garden stories.......what the actual eff has she done to her garden?
By putting in the (yet to be revealed) pergola & sleepers sheā€™s shrunk her garden. It looks tiny, Ronnieā€™s got room for goals on a postage stamp by the looks of it. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She hasnā€™t mentioned Tesco recently.
Maybe her dream of being the ā€œface of the modern housewifeā€ has gone. Do any of your friends follow her? Me and my friends are early 30s, first time home owners, parents of young kids, and I donā€™t know anyone that follows her.

Reactions: 27
Looking at her garden stories.......what the actual eff has she done to her garden?
By putting in the (yet to be revealed) pergola & sleepers sheā€™s shrunk her garden. It looks tiny, Ronnieā€™s got room for goals on a postage stamp by the looks of it. šŸ™„
I thought that it looks a tiny garden now itā€™s deffo got pub garden / community outdoor space vibes and I cry at how she says perGOLA šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hasnā€™t mentioned Tesco recently.
Maybe her dream of being the ā€œface of the modern housewifeā€ has gone. Do any of your friends follow her? Me and my friends are early 30s, first time home owners, parents of young kids, and I donā€™t know anyone that follows her.
My sister thatā€™s 40+ (sorry no offence meant) doesnā€™t know who she is, and sheā€™s on insta all the time

Reactions: 6
any link or anything šŸ¤£
Thread 151 page 13 ( use the search are to find thread Mrs hinch 151. Then go to page 13) sheā€™s lying about going out during covid for example. Thereā€™s loads of lies over these 197 threads Lies and misinformation regarding her adverts.

I donā€™t see the point of the blurb at the top of threads as it just creates more questions no offence to anyone!! It just puts off writing the new thread title for me guyzzzz.

Reactions: 4
Who in their right mind films themselves eating? Especially when they eat like a pig? Honest to goodness, itā€™s disgusting. Hinch eating a Magnum or a Fryā€™s chocolate should go against Instagramā€™s community standards. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How do I get the those earlier threads this is confusing lol
If you scroll down to the bit with all the popular influencer names on (in the big block of text called popular topics), tap on ā€˜mrs hinchā€™ and the previous threads show up. There are almost 200 now, which shows how infamous she has become.

And no, itā€™s not jealousy or trolling, itā€™s about accountability. There is no where else to question or hold these people to account which is why sites like this exist. Influencers canā€™t delete or control what is said which is why they donā€™t like it.

Sorry - I ranted a bit there! Hope this helps šŸ˜Š

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I tap the search button in the top right corner, then type "hinch" hit the search title only box and the threads come up!

Reactions: 1
Ffs Soph itā€™s not a perGOALa itā€™s a pergola. What is the point of her reading these threads if she doesnā€™t learn from them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Also adding an ā€œsā€ to words isnā€™t cute or quirky, itā€™s just twattish and annoying. Mans, mummas, handsomes šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 30
I tap the search button in the top right corner, then type "hinch" hit the search title only box and the threads come up!
True but you end up with lots of links just for the last thread - itā€™s harder to find the old threads as you have to scroll for so long

Reactions: 1
I couldn't sleep so decided to do a late night Grinchy catch up to see if she has been doing anything new. Turns out she hasn't, same old shite. But I was really confused as to why she's asking her followers about bog roll when she ventured out shopping yesterday. You wipe your arse with it hunnAY *head wobble* I'm pretty sure most bog rolls are alike. Please, go find something actually important to do, for the love of god. Stop making stupid a thing. It's not cute and it's not clever. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if its already been mentioned but what's going on with Zoph??

1. The cloud bubble over Ron's head wishing she'd stop singing.
2. The attempt at being calm and speaking clearly when she was showing her "hinch haul".
3. The lack of pointy finger and her mentioning herself that she's trying not to point as she knows it's annoying.
4. Saying the bleach stuff doesn't smell very nice but its great for removing fake tan off white bedding.
5. Introducing accents of colour other than grey!
6. Showing the work has started on the pergola but saying there will be room for Ron to play football with Jamie
7. All of a sudden she loves Frys chocolate
8. Mr hinch attempt at being funny on her page.
Sounds like either she's been going through here reading all the posts OR the project team have been on here having a read and have told her what she needs to do. As SS loves Daim and has introduced Pink into her home looks like Zoph is being a copycat.
Guess what Zoph - you are not relatable, you are still a bully and a fibber and we can see through your BS. The only thing you have got going for you is you have a beautiful baby boy that you should be spending time with and enjoying without your bloody phone in your hand.

Ps stop eating food on your stories. You look like a cow chewing grass. Its not sexy. Its not funny. Its actually vomit inducing. šŸ¤®.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
The most recent lie she has told is about the roasting bags from today, she loves to use them with a chicken and veg in.....when?! I want dates and times to believe that. I've never seen it, I've never even seen a roast joint let alone a chicken. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 35
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse šŸ™„

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading tit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ā€˜slebā€™ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make tit up.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse šŸ™„

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading tit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ā€˜slebā€™ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make tit up.
like the way her ā€œhinchersā€ made HLB feel by telling the poor cow to kill herself... bleeping grow up šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.