Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone
Apologies if this is inappropriate.
having terminal cancer me and my sister haven’t been able to see dad since lockdown. Today was gonna be the first time we was allowed to see him. Then in a cruel twist of fate he passed away late last night.
she constantly goes on about anixitey how awful she feels , yet continuelly broken lockdown rules, yet I couldn’t go and see my dying father.stupid witch
Oh my goodness
I'm sat in the hairdressers now getting rid of my birds nest and catching up with you tattlers 🤣
They didn't forget her roots in this one 👌😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Not sure if it’s been mentioned already but in her stories today... some clips she got no false nails then in others she’s got them on? Hmmmmm!!!!!
I noticed that.When she first opens the fridge she’s gotfalse nails on then ticking it off in her book none,doing Ronnies lunch none but hugging him later they’re back?!!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With 3m followers she must accept that not everyone has the same opinion of her. It’s so wrong to delete all comments that don’t agree with her or call her out. She obviously has an agent or something doing the deleting for her. Calling people trolls that don’t agree with everything she does is wrong!

perhaps she has lost weight for this photo shoot she knew she had coming up. I think she has a very bad relationship with food and needs some help. She looks ill she is so thin. she probably has so many young followers she’s giving off the wrong imagine to them.

Reactions: 7
My eyes are burning guys. The 16 month old decided at 11.30pm that he was up for the day. I managed to settle him 1am-3am and then he was off on one again. So then my partner helped out from 5.30am cos he’s working from home at the moment so I couldn’t get a couple of hours sleep but I didn’t want to sleep too long cos seize the day and all.

I’d best make sure anything I post for the rest of the day makes reference to how exhausted I am. Despite the fact that this was actually a pretty typical night and I am grateful that I even managed to get that bit of sleep at 5.30am.

god she’s something else.

My eyes are burning guys. The 16 month old decided at 11.30pm that he was up for the day. I managed to settle him 1am-3am and then he was off on one again. So then my partner helped out from 5.30am cos he’s working from home at the moment so I couldn’t get a couple of hours sleep but I didn’t want to sleep too long cos seize the day and all.

I’d best make sure anything I post for the rest of the day makes reference to how exhausted I am. Despite the fact that this was actually a pretty typical night and I am grateful that I even managed to get that bit of sleep at 5.30am.

god she’s something else.
Oh gosh feel for you honey, don't forget to clean your fridge while your so tired xx 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guyzzz, I have a theory. I find it really odd that she posted about being into doing her makeup properly and asking people to tell her their favourite MUA accounts. I reckon she had a make up artist round her house, probably someone close to her like Georgia (I think that's her name) who won't grass her up. She showed a black and white video of tons of expensive professional style make up... And knowing how vain she is I just highly doubt she did her own.

I imagine she sits around saying to Jamie things like, "If I post this babes do you think they'll be dumb enough to believe me?" like the time she posted one of Ronnie's dirty bibs being "cleaned" and then showed a completely different bib.
Quite easily, there are make up artists working for 'celebs' when they're not supposed to. Joe Wicks had one for his book shoot and broadcasted it all on Insta even though it was against the rules and he also had a hairdresser too before it was allowed, I bet there's loads working for the right money.

• Wow
Morning everyone
I'm taking a break from watching her stories and from here because she's making me so bloody angry. Her vice like grip on people while baffling, is also infuriating and I don't like feeling angry about this ghastly creature.
I'll see you all soon. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Blimey I've been trying to put a wash on since 7.30 this morning but my 4 month old keeps giving me tit. Must of rolled my eyes at least 49 times already. Can't wait till my fella gets out of bed god love him he's been working a lot and it's his day off but I think I will go for a cheeky nap when he gets up

God knows what a 1 year old must be like while Zoph is cleaning all her shite. Then again my sofa is up against the wall so I can't palm him off there and I don't have a stay at home Vest either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm calling it now within the next 12 months we will see a baby range (clothes, accessories, food, books, the lot), furniture and homeware range, stationary, wall paper, clothing range, cleaning products and cloffs, pet range, make up, perfume, bath bombs, gift sets, and maybe a wellbeing range?
Defo and a pram range like Sam and billie can see if now

Reactions: 6
As I stated I'm not a parent so I Havnt a clue how babies sleep. Was simply asking was it wrong, as I've heard from friends and family that if a child always falls asleep in someone's arms then they won't sleep anywhere else.
it is a struggle sometimes that my baby will only sleep on me during the day when I want to get things done, but she won’t do it forever and obviously they do go down overnight. It’s what works for you and your baby. I swore I’d always lay her down and she wouldn’t sleep on me but here we are. Please if you do have babies don’t ever think it’s wrong to cuddle them to sleep x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.