Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This toaster thing is getting stupid now. There was about 20 crumbs. Hardly needs a shark up there. A cloth would do. Or wait till more crumbs collect.
She doesn’t even eat toast apparently, or has she forgotten she said that?

Reactions: 14
In those ‘cleaning’ videos this morning she went from: long, black sleeve and a bracelet, to no long sleeve and a bracelet, to long, black sleeve and no bracelet 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Maybe she rolled up her sleeves and then took her bracelet off for some reason but I feel like it’s sloppy pre-records again)

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if I’ve been furloughed for too long or if it bothers other people, but every time she empties the toast crumbs onto the counter and hoovers them up I feel a type of rage inside? What’s wrong with emptying it over the bin? I do understand she has to try and flog these products to her followers but Christ, surely there’s other ways she can show its uses!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning everyone
Apologies if this is inappropriate.
having terminal cancer me and my sister haven’t been able to see dad since lockdown. Today was gonna be the first time we was allowed to see him. Then in a cruel twist of fate he passed away late last night.
she constantly goes on about anixitey how awful she feels , yet continuelly broken lockdown rules, yet I couldn’t go and see my dying father.stupid witch
So sorry to hear this ❤

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I’ve been furloughed for too long or if it bothers other people, but every time she empties the toast crumbs onto the counter and hoovers them up I feel a type of rage inside? What’s wrong with emptying it over the bin? I do understand she has to try and flog these products to her followers but Christ, surely there’s other ways she can show its uses!!!
Me too! So pointless! She uses that Hoover everywhere as well, don't care how much zoflora you use I still couldn't stomach using a hoover on my worktops that I use round my toilet.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry...is she classing people's own personal opinions on a forum, that she specifically seeks out, as "malicious trolling." Also do we really believe that she's been followed in her car, or did she just happen to be driving along and there (shock!!) happened to be other cars on the road behind her....🤔 If this is the case, I'm followed multiple times a day and most days.

*If she has received death threats, that is absolutely shocking and I do not condone that kind of behaviour AT ALL! That is true trolling.
This should go on the thread round up as a reminder of how devious she actually is. She has a goal? £££££Mills.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember ages ago she brought out some grey lounge wear...? She was on her stories advertising them and I thought here we go, everyone's going to be rushing around buying them. B&M will just become a sea of grey as Hinchers flock to buy the latest patterned Minky, all dressed in her grey Hinchers 'uniform'.
What happened to it? Was is a flop?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Date for list ‘July’ no day or week. This will allow for pre recorded multiple ✅ of the same page.
Quite amusing that in order to fill the book of lists with content, they had to put in weekly lists, when even Hinch herself uses her lists monthly.

Reactions: 12
Oh black sleeves from the pre record were from yesterday (or possibly another day)
"Jamie quick get a photo of me sniffing Ronnie and post it on Instagram" . Staged is very boring Sophie try being a bit more natural with your son.

Reactions: 18
mmm I love the taste of elbow grease with my toast 👌🏻
Is that instead of butter or as well as?

Does anyone remember ages ago she brought out some grey lounge wear...? She was on her stories advertising them and I thought here we go, everyone's going to be rushing around buying them. B&M will just become a sea of grey as Hinchers flock to buy the latest patterned Minky, all dressed in her grey Hinchers 'uniform'.
What happened to it? Was is a flop?
Ah yes, the prison tracksuits 🤣 she showed one of her arms wearing it and that was it, no reposts of mad Hinchers modelling it or saying how much they loved it. From comments and photos it seems like it was piss poor quality and the sizing was tit. She made her money and gave no fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Jamie quick get a photo of me sniffing Ronnie and post it on Instagram" . Staged is very boring Sophie try being a bit more natural with your son.
‘Oh no Jamie see that picture I asked you to post with me sniffing Ronnie, you need to take it back down...they’ve noticed the black sleeves’ 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.