Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I've just gone through the groups on my Facebook and DELETED myself from all the Hinch groups I was in.
I was only in them for a nose but I don't even want to be part of them anymore as she's pissing me off so much right now.
Sick of seeing the same things over and over and people asking silly questions to the easiest of things.
I'm finally freeeeee and it feels good.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well I've just gone through the groups on my Facebook and DELETED myself from all the Hinch groups I was in.
I was only in them for a nose but I don't even want to be part of them anymore as she's pissing me off so much right now.
Sick of seeing the same things over and over and people asking silly questions to the easiest of things.
I'm finally freeeeee and it feels good.
If more people done this and just searched in bars to visit her pageSssssss she might get a reality check and start interacting with her son rather than her backwards ARMY

Reactions: 5
Sorry I know that her outfit yesterday has already been discussed but this was annoying me last night. I thought right if that was me and I was doing a photo shoot for my new book named this is me then I would want it to be the total polar opposite of what she wore and how her make up was done.

I would want to be stripped back with no make up on and minimal effort with my hair. I would want to be sat on the floor with my knees up to my chest, locks draped over my back and a silk fabric draped over me. Underwear on but hidden so it looks like I’m wearing nothing. Has anyone seen the music video for Jess Glynnes take me home song? A bit like that! Stripped back and bare saying this is me, like it or lump it
We all would... but we all know she is princess sophie so I'm really all the make up and dresses etc is the real her... the one she's gives out on insta is her persona. Who she wants people to know and love!!

Reactions: 1
I’m fuming they’ve called her a Disney princess. duck offffff

All paid for by gleam who, in turn are paid for by hinch, who’d like to think she’s *obsessed* with Disney but really, - plot twist - it’s the best way she can think of to get referred to as a bona fide princess without coming across as spoiled (but we know differently)

Hinch trademarks just look at the items 😒🙄
Oh 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Guyzzzzz my other half informed me that he’d bought some new stocks today. I asked him for what company.. you’ll never guess 🙄 P&G. I said ffs can you run stuff by me in future. They better make him some money. I now hope they wring Grinchy dry 😂
Grinch through the p&g wringer with ariel active to get the Spanx stains out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s a wee prick who has a cat that wants to kill him 🤣🤣🤣
It's TRUE.... that cat hates him. The disdain in its eyes when hes anywhere near it is hilarious!!!

One of the hinchers said they saw the HLB page after it appeared on a Facebook story so that might explain the renewed interest. They’re all so thick and can’t be reasoned with, it’s not worth engaging with them.
This. My old nan used to say 'You can't argue with stupid'. She was obviously way ahead of her time, cos that saying was so invented for the hinch dunces!

Reactions: 9
I have an Instagram account, it’s only of things around my home (not on Hinch level) things my husband has done DIY that kind of thing, it’s nice being anonymous on there, when people follow me I have a really good look at their profiles I’m so wary, why isn’t she the same? Her child is plastered all over her account, people can work out where she lives, layout of her home, places she is going etc....
That’s exactly what miss potts said a few day’s ago. She said she could easily make a cuppa on her own with her eyes shut because she knows the lay out of zophs house and what’s inside of her cupboards and what door does what and so on

Reactions: 12
Class 45 of the trademarks is as follows:

Interior design services and information and advisory services relating thereto; advisory services relating to interior design

Funny thing is that it doesn’t include the word grey, so does that one really count...?

and who would take interior design from her anyway? She’d hate my pink walls In my kitchen and statement brown wall in my sitting room!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm calling it now within the next 12 months we will see a baby range (clothes, accessories, food, books, the lot), furniture and homeware range, stationary, wall paper, clothing range, cleaning products and cloffs, pet range, make up, perfume, bath bombs, gift sets, and maybe a wellbeing range?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
The fence is now grey and the new bowl is blue but the photo shoot dress belongs in the loo.

Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:

lockdown has Hinch feeling the pinch, but another book will do, to cry boo-hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s exactly what miss potts said a few day’s ago. She said she could easily make a cuppa on her own with her eyes shut because she knows the lay out of zophs house and what’s inside of her cupboards and what door does what and so on
We could have a competition - who could make a cup of tea the quickest eyes shut in her house as EVERYONE knows the exact layout. Winner gets a prize delivered by its own little driver...

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry...is she classing people's own personal opinions on a forum, that she specifically seeks out, as "malicious trolling." Also do we really believe that she's been followed in her car, or did she just happen to be driving along and there (shock!!) happened to be other cars on the road behind her....🤔 If this is the case, I'm followed multiple times a day and most days.

*If she has received death threats, that is absolutely shocking and I do not condone that kind of behaviour AT ALL! That is true trolling.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.