Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not followed her for ages but I dipped in to her stories over the last few days...dont get me started on the "memoir"...she doesn't give any cleaning tips anymore.. that's what I liked her for when she started out. All the bits about "meetings" aka further ways to extort money out of people! Really winds me up how it's all £££s and how she can get more.

Reactions: 12
"Time to Hinch" AKA time to do the same few things I do every single day and try to pass off like I'm actually cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else just finding it utterly ridiculous that at 30 she is releasing a memoir? I don’t find it inspirational or anything, she’s had no life! And I haven’t read any of her “books” as she can barely string a sentence together on her stories, let alone fill pages. Anyway, didn’t she reveal all about her life in her first book? She is boring and very bland, hardly a woman of note whose made any positive changes in the world. She doesn’t promote positive mental health, she isn’t an advocate against online bullying, she isn’t everyone’s friend. She would sell her son for fame and flog Ma for an extra million fans. Nothing is sincere, everything is one massive sales pitch. From the perfect family, to the dumb blonde act, even the can’t wear heels or thongs stories (despite her personal insta filled with her in slinky little dresses and high heels)

Nothing in hinchland is real so everything she’ll be saying in this book will be bullshit. Even the pages she’ll fill with nonsense about us bastard trolls. It’ll all be exaggerated and dramatised to pull the suckers in and make everyone be like “oh poor Soph” which will pull them in even more and she won’t care, she’ll just watch the money come in and miss Ronnies milestones in the process.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's like the Ronnie channel with P&G ad breaks. That's not her putting a wash load on because she's just little old me, it's product placement central. Her Hinchers may as well be idolising the characters in a Corrie ad break 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Class 28 is games, toys and playthings, and Christmas decorations. The advent calendar? A bleeping set of dolls?? 😂 Will it be like Barbie where she gets different outfits depending on the time of day or occasion?
5.30 wake up Barbie.
Clean fridge cleaning Barbie.
Ebayer Barbie with a selection of £5.99 dresses made in Indian sweatshops.
Birthday Party Barbie with a £568743 dress made by blind nuns in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Dog Walking Barbie with a treadmill for the dog because who’s got time to actually leave the house?
Gretel Barbie
Chef Barbie with her very own sweet potato plant, eggs and a factory sized pot of turmeric.
Zoflora Barbie - comes in 17 different scents.
Bedtime Barbie with her own range of unsuitable bed wear.
And for those especially psychotic (sorry, dedicated) people who can’t use a mop without watching her first, there will also be a chance to own Jamie Ken who comes with a set of black t-shirts and shorts for each day of the week (black canvas shoes sold separately), and a Henry the Heavyweight Hound sold with a patch of grass for the garden and his very own designer bedroom.
Not forgetting the Mrs Hinch Dreamhouse, Castle Greyskull, decorated in yes you guessed it grey

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This toaster thing is getting stupid now. There was about 20 crumbs. Hardly needs a shark up there. A cloth would do. Or wait till more crumbs collect.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure she just deleted and re uploaded the toaster story🧐

Why would you spray your clean sides down with elbow grease?! That stuff smells hideous, poor Ron breathing in those fumes

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she just deleted and re uploaded the toaster story🧐

Why would you spray your clean sides down with elbow grease?! That stuff smells hideous, poor Ron breathing in those fumes
She’s taken out the clip of her emptying the 3 crumbs

So just proves its all about the money! Why not log off now? Nothing stopping you pressing that log out button.... oh the money! Silly me!
Then what will all the precious followers do then? Why can't the sheep see its all about the money and really couldn't give a tit about them!

I read this and thought of Hinch morphing in to SS!
Hinch won’t be happy SS has a Dove contract, Primark deal & is on the telly. For all that bullshit about “women supporting women” when has she ever promoted SS items?

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching that cleaning montage 🤢 all the slow hand movements almost like she's trying to make cleaning sexy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wonder if the cult are arguing in the comments about who actually is her biggest fan 🤣🤣 “well I’ve got a grey house, a fat dog & a baby called Ron McDon”
I’m waiting for a batshit Hombie (Hincher Zombie) to change their five year olds name to Ronnie.

“Look right, I know you’ve been called Bruschetta for five years but I need to one up the Hinchers and make it look like I’ve got a Ronnie. And we’re just going to have to trade in the cat for an overweight dog.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.