Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think we all need to spam Michael Bolton's DMs with fan mail, and post his reply on here as a massive šŸ–•??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Everything I do, I do it for you" this must make her feel better about herself. The fact she sucks people into her marketing ploy of swipe ups, debt, inferiority & an unrealistic 'perfect' lifestyle. But it's all okay the niave humans are at her disposal cos she's doing it for RonJon & Vestlife n the mutt. It's the little posts like this that actually led me here, after typing into google one day "why does Mrs Hinch piss me off?!' šŸ˜‚

They're obviously posing for the professional... so who's taking the photo on her phone? Ma Barker.. you there? šŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
Guyzzz, I have a theory. I find it really odd that she posted about being into doing her makeup properly and asking people to tell her their favourite MUA accounts. I reckon she had a make up artist round her house, probably someone close to her like Georgia (I think that's her name) who won't grass her up. She showed a black and white video of tons of expensive professional style make up... And knowing how vain she is I just highly doubt she did her own.

I imagine she sits around saying to Jamie things like, "If I post this babes do you think they'll be dumb enough to believe me?" like the time she posted one of Ronnie's dirty bibs being "cleaned" and then showed a completely different bib.

Reactions: 17
Some people seem to think it's all ok now. I heard a nurse on her stories earlier say how 'now it's all over and lockdown has finished', missing the fact that it's not over and lockdown is only over until stupid people act stupid and local lockdowns start again. Like in Leicester and parts of Spain and Australia.
I genuinely thought that shoe was a joke prop on first glance. It's HUGE! Like comedy size. And fair enough if the lass has big feet, maybe it's the way it's being held? But it looks like it could fit three feet in?!
I mean look at the state of that fridge, how can she show that to the world. Dutty pig should be ashamed

Perleeeeasse sophlora Go play with rondon whilst itā€™s a nice day!
One of the drawers was full of green fly. Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hinch trademarks just look at the items šŸ˜’šŸ™„
wow thatā€™s unbelievable! So now anyone thatā€™s sent her free tit with hinch on it is breaking the law. wonder if she will go after people?! Her small business follows wonā€™t have a clue unless she has announced it?
There is a reason sheā€™s done it, because she is bringing out all her own products with hinch on it. Bet she has her own Grey website for all the tat too

hinchthisismeallgreytat.com

Iā€™m just learning guys ATV

Reactions: 11
Before lockdown I worked like 36 hour week with quite a bit of travel also thrown in. I also have kids and a very busy hubs. So it basically meant that I always had to cram cleaning etc in to a Saturday morning or sometimes an evening if I didnā€™t have to get up at 5:30.
now Iā€™ve been stuck on furlough (for pregnancy and workload) Iā€™ve finally had time to do all the bits around the house that get neglected. As well as Covid school the kids.
I honestly donā€™t know what rhis bloody woman does all day and why it has earned her such a following or apparently a bank balance. How you can clean the same things over with just two adults and a baby in the house is beyond me.
I didnā€™t get her before and I definitely donā€™t get her now... Iā€™ve found some hilarious ā€œcall outā€ pages on Instagram though. (Iā€™m sure you tattle lot already have too šŸ˜‚) with all her reused content etc.
I feel so sorry for her little one with the obsession she has around repeatedly cleaning stuff he must be so bored. Do she never just think, I cleaned up yesterday andI canā€™t be bothered picking it all up again Iā€™ll do it tomorrow... like a normal person?
Iā€™m sure this has all been said before but honestly it does my head in šŸ˜« and now another crappy book for landfill. Has either of the other two even got anything worthwhile in? I bet nothing that wasnā€™t already on Pinterest years before...
If thereā€™s a thread for actual helpful organising and cleaning pages I want to read it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
He wouldnā€™t look like rab c nesbitt. Some of it I think is the way she photographs him. The other day she posted a photo of him lying face down and looking into the camera. Looked like a different baby. He has got lovely skin though !
We never see him without a filter on him though so who knows how lovely his skin is or isn't!!

Reactions: 5
No. Some babies canā€™t self settle, itā€™s a developmental skill. You do what is right for your baby. You CAN NEVER damage a baby by cuddling them to sleep, infact itā€™s actively encouraged in a lot of research. I donā€™t get why youā€™d think itā€™s ā€œreally badā€. If anything itā€™s scientifically better for them as It increases their levels of oxytocin and vasopressin (hormones).
Excellent that some babies can be put down awake and just fall to sleep. Some canā€™t. and thatā€™s ok too.

lots of love a mumma with a baby that will only boob to sleep šŸ˜Š
Nope. When did it become wrong to cuddle your kids to sleep
I mean I'm 29 and I still like someone near me when I go to sleep.

My eldest was boobed or rocked to sleep until he no longer wanted to, shortly after his first birthday and he goes up to bed no bother.

I hate to be in agreement with Hinch but what does it matter that she holds him while he sleeps šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
As I stated I'm not a parent so I Havnt a clue how babies sleep. Was simply asking was it wrong, as I've heard from friends and family that if a child always falls asleep in someone's arms then they won't sleep anywhere else.

Reactions: 5
As I stated I'm not a parent so I Havnt a clue how babies sleep. Was simply asking was it wrong, as I've heard from friends and family that if a child always falls asleep in someone's arms then they won't sleep anywhere else.
I never understood why she always holds him to go to sleep. All of mine had their nightly boob/bottle and ā€˜noddedā€™ my in my arms whilst doing so. As soon as theyā€™d finished theyā€™d be in their cot, bundled up and sleeping soundly, NOT all over bloody Instagram! Nobody would dare tell her though!

Reactions: 2
Sorry I don't mean it to sound so defensive, its just years of relatives throwing the "you're creating a rod" argument. It's like well they're my kids so you won't be dealing with them.
My MIL moans about me breastfeeding. OK hun you buy the formula and do all my washing up and then your opinion will matter.
But sorry if I seemed arsey šŸ™ˆ

I always said I wouldn't do the cuddle to sleep thing but everyone is a perfect parent until your baby is actually there. Then it all goes out the window and it's just survival mode!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Class 28 is games, toys and playthings, and Christmas decorations. The advent calendar? A bleeping set of dolls?? šŸ˜‚ Will it be like Barbie where she gets different outfits depending on the time of day or occasion?
5.30 wake up Barbie.
Clean fridge cleaning Barbie.
Ebayer Barbie with a selection of Ā£5.99 dresses made in Indian sweatshops.
Birthday Party Barbie with a Ā£568743 dress made by blind nuns in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Dog Walking Barbie with a treadmill for the dog because whoā€™s got time to actually leave the house?
Gretel Barbie
Chef Barbie with her very own sweet potato plant, eggs and a factory sized pot of turmeric.
Zoflora Barbie - comes in 17 different scents.
Bedtime Barbie with her own range of unsuitable bed wear.
And for those especially psychotic (sorry, dedicated) people who canā€™t use a mop without watching her first, there will also be a chance to own Jamie Ken who comes with a set of black t-shirts and shorts for each day of the week (black canvas shoes sold separately), and a Henry the Heavyweight Hound sold with a patch of grass for the garden and his very own designer bedroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've always been told cuddle to sleep is wrong, and I was always adamant I wouldn't but I've always done it since day 1 because my kid uses my clothes as a comforter (but only when I'm wearing them šŸ˜‚ and he wont take anything else). I've never had an issue with it, although once you start it's a hard habit to stop. But one day they won't want to do it anymore! I'd rather see her cuddle him to sleep than just left in his cot to entertain himself or left to cry!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning Tattlers! I have been awake approximately 17 minutes and Iā€™m already fumingggg.

So this was posted on THAT group and everyone is finding it HILARIOUS and that at least she had a good time doing it...!!

WHAT?

1. Permenant markers are TOXIC so Iā€™d be worrying about ingestion for one.
2. So they all let their kids scribble and draw all over the walls because theyā€™re having a good time?

Hinchers are officially batshit crazy.

Ah well, scrub her down with Elbow Grease, throw a minky at her, dry off with a Dave and ATFV.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry...is she classing people's own personal opinions on a forum, that she specifically seeks out, as "malicious trolling." Also do we really believe that she's been followed in her car, or did she just happen to be driving along and there (shock!!) happened to be other cars on the road behind her....šŸ¤” If this is the case, I'm followed multiple times a day and most days.

*If she has received death threats, that is absolutely shocking and I do not condone that kind of behaviour AT ALL! That is true trolling.
Iā€™ve been looking at things and thinking about this too!
Her address is easy to find, her account is open for the world to see, her linkedin profile and also her personal Instagram she accepts people to that!
nothing with her is private! She has opened herself up to praise and adoration but also to criticism. The people who have a difference in opinion to her are called malicious trolls?!??
Iā€™ve never said anything malicious about her. Anything I do say about the mutt or her parenting or the lies and excessive chemicals! I would say to her face because itā€™s not trolling and actually half the time I see posts that are things she could take on board and use to help her!

Who remembers that night she went for a drive around her ā€œvillageā€ and sat outside houses recording and pondering over whether they were Hinchers? If she was and is followed (which I very much doubt) no wonder because her army are crazy and she literally posts her every move! Iā€™m surprised someone hasnā€™t hacked her phones etc

if someone turned around to me and said I think my kitchen is bigger than yours, I donā€™t like using spring awakening, I think your dog is abit overweight. Iā€™d be like cool okay, thatā€™s your opinion. Not tell my mum and husband I was being abused and trolled and thatā€™s what she canā€™t understand or see.
and Iā€™m so furious over the comments on HLB because sheā€™s once again Chucked her grenade out and ran away to let them idiots do her dirty work!

Sorry for the long post. Iā€™m really furious this morning. My eyes are burning because Iā€™ve been awake since 430! šŸ˜©šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've always been told cuddle to sleep is wrong, and I was always adamant I wouldn't but I've always done it since day 1 because my kid uses my clothes as a comforter (but only when I'm wearing them šŸ˜‚ and he wont take anything else). I've never had an issue with it, although once you start it's a hard habit to stop. But one day they won't want to do it anymore! I'd rather see her cuddle him to sleep than just left in his cot to entertain himself or left to cry!
It doesnā€™t bother me anyone cuddling their baby to sleep but with Hinch, itā€™s the almost the only time you see a picture of her with Ronnie, as if the only time she feels in control/interacted with him is when heā€™s asleep. Thereā€™s hardly any pictures of her down on the floor tickling him or reading to him and ā€˜Wheels on the Busā€™ type singing to him. But we get the almost nightly pic of him laid in her arms with her smiling at the camera like Maldonā€™s Virgin Mary.

Reactions: 13
Bloody Nora she does look thin on Jaymeh's story. I hope if she is pregnant she starts to gain a bit of weight so she starts looking a bit healthier

Reactions: 4
Our first slept through from 9 weeks we just put her in her cot after her bottle and she went off. The second one, well I did make a rod for my own back, He was boobed to sleep and therefore wouldnā€™t sleep for anyone else EVER! Woke every hour for milk for 15 months and was the shittest sleeper ever. He 5 now and only just started sleeping through the night, we still have to lay with him until heā€™s asleep. šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.