Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would cut the hair that grows over his ears, makes him looks a bit silly as bless him he doesn’t have much hair on top. Guess then she wouldn’t to be able to call him lil tuffty mans then 🙄
He wouldn’t look like rab c nesbitt. Some of it I think is the way she photographs him. The other day she posted a photo of him lying face down and looking into the camera. Looked like a different baby. He has got lovely skin though !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Secret meetings and pointing out a bridge, her eyes were burning so she cleaned out her fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Wonder at the meeting today, a bit of it was damage control. Because suddenly HLB is getting attacked from all sides. Are these suddenly little gleam puppets going in? I just find it odd as the post has been up for a few days, got little comments. Then she has her meeting with pointy bridge finger and boom. The “you’re just jealous” and “you’re actually trolling her“ brigade appear. I wouldn’t put it past her at all. As someone further up said, tattle isn’t the only gossip site. Others are planning going to the press with this so she’s doing a quick save face
One of the hinchers said they saw the HLB page after it appeared on a Facebook story so that might explain the renewed interest. They’re all so thick and can’t be reasoned with, it’s not worth engaging with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
One of the hinchers said they saw the HLB page after it appeared on a Facebook story so that might explain the renewed interest. They’re all so thick and can’t be reasoned with, it’s not worth engaging with them.
Ah right. Thanks for clearing that up. I don’t engage with any of them. They’re all complete twatbadgers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m really struggling cleaning around my husband and kids now had enough! Hinch needs a bleeping medal lol.

If the person who called them "illiterati" is on here, I love you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One of the hinchers said they saw the HLB page after it appeared on a Facebook story so that might explain the renewed interest.
I’ve just read through some of the comments on the HLB latest post and they are just unbelievable! Saying that having the name Hinch in the page is trolling and abusing poor Sophie, yet all ignore the point about the death threat and the deleted message. Plus none of them can spell or use their or your correctly which irritates more me than anything else....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Guyzzzzz my other half informed me that he’d bought some new stocks today. I asked him for what company.. you’ll never guess 🙄 P&G. I said ffs can you run stuff by me in future. They better make him some money. I now hope they wring Grinchy dry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ball bag does realise she has a husband, her sons father, who also has eyes that open, and ears that hear, in the morning that will aleart him to an awake human?! Nevermind the fact they do duck all every day and have NOOOOOO basis to say they are tired, she does realise that's the Dads are allowed to get up in the mornings too? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ball bag does realise she has a husband, her sons father, who also has eyes that open, and ears that hear, in the morning that will aleart him to an awake human?! Nevermind the fact they do duck all every day and have NOOOOOO basis to say they are tired, she does realise that's the Dads are allowed to get up in the mornings too? No?
You think he’d be ALLOWED to stay up in bed whilst she was downstairs?!
He’ll be up putting together the next bit of eBay tat for the next days pre recorded shite then making sure the house is ready for 5.32am filming of handzommmmes boys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit random but about hunch contacting peoples work, I thought she must do some serious stalking on people but I had another thought too.. people have posted her and Jamie's LinkedIn profiles and that tells you exactly who has viewed your profile. Maybe I've been reading too much of the conspiracy thread lately but this could be a way of finding out peoples workplace?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.