Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Stacey wasn’t on Gogglebox last week they had lots of new people on so I’m not sure if they’re doing it anymore. They weren’t the best on there anyway it was all Stacey eating with her mouth open and being passive aggressive to Joe. Can’t see them replacing Joe for a week with someone with zero personality. A lot of the Gogglebox audience wouldn’t have a clue who Hinch was.
They change up who is on it every week. Doubt Hinch will be on it thou. I think they film their 'barg hunt'

Reactions: 3

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
the new book is already down to £9,99 in amazon.. that was a quick 40% sale.

does anyone know if people who pre-ordered first paid £17? since the price is now changed.
As far as I know, when you pre-order the money doesn't get taken until it's despatched just before release. So if someone ordered at £17.99 now, and on the day it's despatched the cost is a fiver, they will pay a fiver for it.

PinkyPie30

Long time Lurker here 👋 Just out of curiosity, where exactly does most of Grinchs' revenue on Instagram come from? I know she gets thousands per grid post/ swipe ups etc, but every single time she posts a story does this rake in the ££ also? Does she earn a monthly wage or salary from Gleam? Ex if she just puts up a photo of Ron or Henry does this rake her in money too? Asking cos I'm astounded at how much disposable money she seems burn through on a daily basis 😏

Last edited:

Debsy37

VIP Member
I’m gonna guess it will be a grey and white photo on the cover, Zoph will be all ethereal In an off the shoulder knit top, curled up on a giant cuddle hair hugging a cup of hot chocolate 🙄 or something similar
See I think it’s her either in a dress made of cloths or her throwing loads of cloths in the air laughing in a “look at silly old me” pose

Blurredlines

I cannot begin to understand why she hasn't had her hair done properly. I don't comment on her looks as a rule but it doesn't really match the glam make up and wardrobe? What look are they going for?
She's relatable guys...!! Seriously all my hairdresser friends colour their own hair anyway... No excuses. Just her priorities.

Ontheball

Bexley 👊🏻

What’s wrong with the mock cover she showed? It’s a lovely photo - she looks great just bloody use that!
She couldn’t have people thinking she has an inch of fat on her belly! (She’s pregnant in that mock up pic)

Muchbee

VIP Member
I'm sure soap stars because the soaps have resumed filming, have make up artists doing their makeup? So it's sort of the same I think
Saw a behind the scenes thing from one of the soaps last week and they said they were having to do their own makeup. Given their own makeup bag and brushes etc. EastEnders I think it might have been🤷