Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy reading these boards but it would seem they're very pro Hinch and see no problems with the way she behaved last night.
Can someone send them the screenshots of the hunch armys comments to HLB?

Being kind works both ways 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Nelliephant

I haven't kept up with the thread (or her stories tbh) so sorry if this has been mentioned, but how many stories are we expecting with this is me from the greatest showman? Perfect song about her struggles(!), and her book title.

Kimmydee

As if she’s gone into her bedroom and chopped the cushions. That’s well cheeky. She’s defo the type who’d go through your underwear drawer and bathroom cupboards. I’d be fucking livid if someone came round and went into my bedroom without asking, even my closest friends. There are some things you just don’t do.
She probably asked Stacey beforehand.

Houseandhome

I still vote for this:
Poor me, poor me I didn’t want to burden you for free

Instead I’ll sell a book and make a fortune, well this is me!

@Houseandhome - my vote is for this one 👏🏼 Even though there have been some corkers!!
Thanks busybody!
I still vote for this:
Poor me, poor me I didn’t want to burden you for free

Instead I’ll sell a book and make a fortune, well this is me!

@Houseandhome - my vote is for this one 👏🏼 Even though there have been some corkers!!
Thanks for sharing! I should have put them in separate comments but I had so much to say about it all I got a bit carried away! 😆

I used to really enjoy reading these boards but it would seem they're very pro Hinch and see no problems with the way she behaved last night.
HYPOCRITES! Not mentioning the “hinchers” who told that poor HLB to kill themselves though are they 🙄🙄
To quote myself but.. maybe it’s true?

View attachment 172980
Looks like trace is never getting out that loft again for that one
I think that person won’t be a “hincher” for much longer 👀👀

Also, she’s quick to delete comments but refuses to answer the hundreds of people asking where Stacey’s table & chairs are from, not very nice ignoring your doting fans, sorry - ‘friends’ that she loves so much.
she’s not gonna tell them because that means she wouldn’t get commission from swipe up links
I feel like everybody should be more outraged by those breakfast muffins than they are 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’m definitely outraged myself, they look gross 😂
MR HINCH. I cringe for him just being known as her hubby.
The term “trophy husband” comes to mind
Fuckin ‘MR HINCH’

No. His name is Mr Hinchliffe. Fucks me off.
I give it a year until they all change their name legally to “Hinch”