Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I did see that, but thought there is no way our Princess Zophs will do her own make up for the cover of her all important and much sought after, memoir? Hahaha we'll see. It'll be glaringly obvious is shes had it done professionally. Hopefully she does record the BTS like she said so we can keep our eyes peeled for makeupbymikey lurking 😂
She will probs try and palm it off as her own 😂

Reactions: 4

allforthegram

VIP Member
Caught out in yet another lie.. That is definitely a make up artists kit, not her own stuff. Great flouting of the rules again Grinch 🤔😬View attachment 173728
Dear lord she’s so boringggggg😴 she’ll be crying anxiety later

Nah, that reminds me of one of those things that used to go over loo rolls back in the day. She could get a cutoff made for her loo for when she ‘pines’ it; only if it’s grey of course...
Oh my goodness yes!!!!!!

LilPinkie

VIP Member
And Stacey said Joe had gone out for the day, so he obviously really dislikes them two! I'd love to bump into him and ask him about them! If I was Jamie, I'd feel like a 3rd wheel, let the girls have their day out on their own!
Was Jamie actually there though? The only evidence is a picture taken of SS and Hinch.

Nao7484

And if she is 'up the duff' which I doubt, she should be being a lot more careful when she was fingering said items in shops, meeting up with numerous households etc. That's why I dont think she is
To be honest I think she is, everything points that way. Why would she put a picture on the mock cover of her pregnant with Ronshandsnomes?

She’s done a few other shoots she could have used a photo from. Is she wanting to see what she’ll look like pregnant on the front cover of her ‘memoirs’?

It’s a bit suspicious if you ask me, what would I know though I’m just learning guyz.

Reactions: 3
I like SS, but I can’t stand how nasty she gets when she’s with Zoph 🙄
Together they’re evil little bitches.

The message she sent HLB before she did the dirty delete was vile.

I just don’t understand why Zoph has no morals. Why she allows her hinchers to THREATEN people that ain’t blowing smoke up her ass?! It’s all #Bekond (😉) until it’s someone hinch don’t like then she promotes #BeCuntish 🙄
Evil little Hypocritical saggy nosed bitch.
What have i missed??

Reactions: 3