Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Maybe it’s for single MUA’s if they aren’t going to be the salon? Like if they can do the ppe with one client then they can do it? Although they’re still sharing products with other clients in the end so who knows.

As usual what twunt wants, twunt gets

Reactions: 2

e-oz-ce

the new book is already down to £9,99 in amazon.. that was a quick 40% sale.

does anyone know if people who pre-ordered first paid £17? since the price is now changed.

Astonishing

VIP Member
Maybe it’s for single MUA’s if they aren’t going to be the salon? Like if they can do the ppe with one client then they can do it? Although they’re still sharing products with other clients in the end so who knows.

As usual what twunt wants, twunt gets
I was going to say this
I wonder it MUA are exempt from it and it just applies to beauticians who do waxing etc
i have no idea though.

Becky1983d

If true and she is up the spout I wonder If trace let slip on purpose
If it is
I hate to say it but I think the baby thing is either a) just simple bullshit said by someone who wants to get some attention for a bit, b) created by a paid member of gleam team do cause a distraction or c) a clever tactic by her/gleam to use as another example of the conspiracies around her.
whatever it is, it’s deliberate. And id gamble initiated by someone in her camp. It’s patently obvious her and Stacey had a job of some sort to do today, be it filming, photos or something else. Time will tell
Me personally,who jokes about being pregnant!! Hate folk that do, just the same as the ones that do it on April's fools 😡👊 x

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm sure soap stars because the soaps have resumed filming, have make up artists doing their makeup? So it's sort of the same I think