Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I'm all caught up finally...
What I don't get is she is going out her way to reply to, in her words 'trolls' hut doesn't respond to her fans! Now I've i was a hincher id be well cheesed off.
Unless she is screenshotting the posts for her ghostwriter and adding them to her book! But leaves our her responses.
Wish I was a good writer, when she publishes her book about trolls I'd publish mine about her lies.
I really should spell check and proof read before pressing send!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ninks56

It's 20° in Dagenham today. This makes me so suspicious that is an old pic from during lockdown.

Stacey's big fake smile makes me want to smash my phone.

Grinch never looks happy does she?! She's such a big uncomfortable giraffe without the filters.
Her hair is different on this pic to u boxing pink shit video? Sorry if it's been mentioned

She always insists on unecessarily pointing and fondling with things when she’s showing off. Her nails man😂😂😂😂 she just showed her eBay nails today and they look like some sort of Pixar animation

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
🙄 matching outfits, matching photos, matching captions
Why aren't the men or the babies in the pics today?! They normally are..

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
OK I need to search the thread for traces bombshell. Does anyone know approx page?

Also, this book being turquoise makes her filter where the sky above Maldon fields is so blue make sense...shes been subtly shifting the blue in for a while.

waterlilies

Hahahaha one of the top comments on the pic of her and Stace “When women support other women incredible things happen”

Mate they’re having a glass out wine out the back even Rose West and Myra Hindley could have done that
Hahahahahaha I’m howling

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
I’m so bored of the pregnancy rumour. Who gives a shit ? 🙄
I never understand it, same for the royals as soon as one pops one out, speculation is she isn’t she blah blah, similar in life have a baby pop ask when you having another... why can’t ppl enjoy what they got lol

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Soapstars have to do their own make up as do presenters etc. It's because of the face to face contact, this was discussed on This Morning today! Beauticians and the like are not allowed to work yet!! So she should definitely NOT be having her make up done for her!
Oh right! I werent too sure I thought they had makeup artists

FlowerPotGirls

As if she’s gone into her bedroom and chopped the cushions. That’s well cheeky. She’s defo the type who’d go through your underwear drawer and bathroom cupboards. I’d be fucking livid if someone came round and went into my bedroom without asking, even my closest friends. There are some things you just don’t do.
There is a beside drawer open if you look again!!