Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of where she is going, why does it matter sheā€™s packed a lunch bag. Donā€™t see the issue herešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she got moaned at at Ronnieā€™s party for making food for others, and is now getting moaned at for taking her own foodšŸ˜‚
Not sure why you're replying to me?
I never mentioned lunchbag or taking her own food! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
Tattle are obviously worried about being mentioned in the New pamphlet . And if people donā€™t see your side first it looks like you are goading her (imo.)
We all know now donā€™t worry we all know what a lying contrived controller she is. She makes a bee line for certain people obviously thereā€™s no such thing as bad publicity. But she stirs the pot and deletes her comments. Are we really the only people on This planet who can see through her bull?
Itā€™s not just about her deviousness selling tactics anymore itā€™s about her true personality. How these bleep armyā€™s donā€™t realise this il never know. If anyone needs a reminder somewhere there is a training video of her at a meeting standing holding court not one sign of anxiety or nerves. Thatā€™s real Hinch. Bolshy sassy confident ATV.
New Pamphlet really made me chuckle šŸ˜‚ such a good description given how dedicated her disciples are!

I hated her line ā€œIf your page isnā€™t bullying then why does it make me feel bad?ā€

Thatā€™s like me messaging Michelle Keegan saying ā€œIf your face isnā€™t a direct personal attack on me then why does it make me feel ugly?ā€
Spot on and your example really made me chuckle (in a good way!) šŸ˜‚. So true - also the old adage that not everyone will agree/like you and vice versa which is completely normal.

Reactions: 15
Considering she has 3.5 million followers im suprised ronnies birthday pics on her grid didnā€™t even make 600,000 likes & only received under 10,000 comments. I have unfollowed hinch after her strange shakey live videos. Something isnā€™t right. People are allowed to have opinions, that doesnā€™t make them a troll, she seemed to think it was ok to have an ā€˜opinionā€™ on tulisas photo, i wonder how that would have made tulisa feel if she had seen it? Tattle has opened my eyes to her shady behaviour. My sister is the same, she has a ā€˜be kindā€™ tshirt yet is the most passive aggressive woman i know & her kids are little shits, no manners whatsoever. The eldest is a right bully, what a shame. These ā€˜influencersā€™ could do so much more with their platform, she could address the ā€˜conspiracy theoriesā€™ with her followers or do a live q&a to get to know her more without charging them for a book considering her followers are her ā€˜friendsā€™ after all...what a disappointment as i did enjoy her stories a while ago

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So many celebrities (not that sheā€™s a celebrity) do this. They ignore their fans and only reply to ā€œtrollsā€ because they canā€™t STAND the fact people donā€™t like them. It must keep them awake at night. Bet hinch hasnā€™t slept a wink in years
They forget whoā€™s made them what they are paying for their services in one way or another. Certain of them say things like I donā€™t answer dms! Iā€™ve unfollowed loads of big heads. Karma is a witch tho look out!

Reactions: 7
So many celebrities (not that sheā€™s a celebrity) do this. They ignore their fans and only reply to ā€œtrollsā€ because they canā€™t STAND the fact people donā€™t like them. It must keep them awake at night. Bet hinch hasnā€™t slept a wink in years

This is why social media these days is worrying for those with young kids in my opinion. Fame for however long it lasts becomes addictive to them but they donā€™t get help with it. So itā€™s a tricky place to navigate and then they get sucked into this troll theory and actually the problem is that itā€™s people have a difference of opinion which is perfectly normal. These people have nothing else to really do or focus on, no real jobs, so they get het up on the negatives as they see it.

Sophie Hinchliffe doesnā€™t deserve a single penny sheā€™s been given. She doesnā€™t give a toss about the people who got her to where she is or what she has. Just like a few others on insta. They all want the insta fame and the free stuff but canā€™t cope with the opinions that come with it.

I donā€™t believe in online bullying, I donā€™t believe in personal DMā€™s being sent If theyā€™re rude. However as itā€™s been said a thousand times before, a difference of opinion or questioning a public page and person in the public eye doesnā€™t make them a troll or a bully.

Iā€™ve kind of lost where Iā€™m going with this but my point is Twunt doesnā€™t deserve anything she has or has received since she dreamed up Mrs hinch home

Reactions: 16
Why even is she commenting on how you or any of us spend our time! I donā€™t comment on how long she spends cleaning her bleeping sink! Time could be better spent on Pinterest I guess lol but hey go have a few tabs open lol
I have 12 open at the minute!

Reactions: 4
Surely this needs to go to the paper? Or piers Morgan

No one is trolls and if calling someone out on the bullshit makes me a troll then so be it, I would rather be a troll than a lying manipulative person making people broke and buying continuous products that all do the same tit

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m in a drive home and thought Iā€™d have a look through some of the comments from AOTB post. Hereā€™s a few ...

The first pic / comment is my fave. Done so much for people, businesses and such. Hahahahaha haha f off you idiot

Hope this helps guys. ATFV
She doesnā€™t have anything on her plate, itā€™s all in a Pyrex jug

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow canā€™t believe the messages sheā€™s writing to people being patronising and all high and mighty. Spend time with your precious and beautiful family? What a hypocrite šŸ˜” we all spend a lot less time on here than she does online. Her baby constantly has a phone in his face. Yeh yeh even if she only posts 30 stories in a day that only equates to how many minutes of the day l! Absolute bollocks she spends every single minute of the day on her phone. Also saying we are a cult? And if it upsets her so much why is she saying ATV back!? Sorry Princess Sophlora of Maldonia that we donā€™t bow down to your lies and bullshit. I went to the seaside yesterday with my family (dog and partner lol) what does she ever do with her family???

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What she does to her baby with social media and the camera in his face 24/7 will come back to bite her on the arse one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There is zero point in messaging her directly on any social media! She will use ALL of it to play the victim from now until the book launch. It's all engagement for her!!
Is it not a coincidence that she's kept quiet until now? Is it not a coincidence that she is only now replying to 'trolls' and leaving her army to carry on the arguments? She is using both sides to get her name and her book out there!!
Well played Mrs Hinch Ltd......well played!

Reactions: 31
A while ago I sent her some sickenly sweet over the top messages just to see what reaction i got .

Nothing of course . Until I posted on the allontheboard picture haha šŸ˜‚ god . Get over yourself love
WOW sheā€™s ā€œreaching outā€ to anyone who could be a tattler and posted on all the board. Sheā€™s so patronising. Zoph, donā€™t sweat it, we know exactly what you are up to and we see you, you vile vile person. Itā€™s YOU who is the bully. Itā€™s YOU who should reconsider the CULT that YOU started.

Reactions: 19
I find the screenshots of Hinch replying baffling. To use ā€˜ATVā€™ she clearly reads here but why? I get that you canā€™t escape stuff in your inbox on social media platforms and donā€™t doubt actual trolls do message her vile stuff (which none of us have ever condoned and been quick to call people out here who over step). But she has to seek Tattle out and actively spend time reading here - if you donā€™t like what you read why come back or even reference it?

None of us like to hear ā€˜badā€™ of ourselves (human nature and all that) but I think weā€™re all adult enough to know/understand that not everyone in life will like us (and vice versa) and if we were putting our life on public display that we open ourselves to criticism and people not agreeing with all of what we do etc. Thatā€™s life. Thatā€™s not trolling.

@tippingpoint gave a great example of this earlier on - this isnā€™t trolling but someone having a valid opinion which is different:
I hated her line ā€œIf your page isnā€™t bullying then why does it make me feel bad?ā€

Thatā€™s like me messaging Michelle Keegan saying ā€œIf your face isnā€™t a direct personal attack on me then why does it make me feel ugly?ā€

The message she put/then conveniently deleted on the AOTB post left a really horrible after taste. It was deliberate, calculated and she knew the response of her barmy army. That was active trolling. Iā€™m quite disappointed that AOTB allowed that - I understand their platform is one for positivity but they could have deleted all comments - with a disclaimer they donā€™t want that taking place on their platform or simply turned comments off as it now looks like they condone the behaviour she showed and then encouraged with her followers.

I hate the constant cancel culture that Hinch (and plenty of others) actively participate in and encourage. Difference of opinion is normal and can be a really healthy thing for all involved. Immediately cancelling/silencing those who voice a valid, different opinion is dangerous. Let alone setting her followers on people. The vitriol they spout is absolutely disgusting and even worse that they hide behind #bekond in the process. At what point do they take it too far and cause real harm to someone? How Gleam canā€™t or wonā€™t see this behaviour is wrong is scary - morally itā€™s wrong and in the long term it will surely eventually damage her ā€˜brandā€™ as sheā€™ll end up labelled a bully/troll?

Also the passive aggressive messages do nothing for Hinch but further implicate and imply that she is a bully herself/mean girl. Let alone the veiled references to someoneā€™s child and the alleged doxing - how can you call out ā€˜trollingā€™ (Tattle isnā€™t trolling) but then act a troll yourself?

Karma will come round eventually for Hinch and others who participate in the behaviour she does. The arse will eventually fall out of influencer culture and a lot of them will be laid out bare for what they are - money grabbing narcissistic bullies who prey on others.

Oh and Hinch, if youā€™ve made it to the end of my little TedTalk go and read the MOD thread and learn from her behaviour, otherwise youā€™re headed for a car crash like her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yeh yeh even if she only posts 30 stories in a day that only equates to how many minutes of the day l! Absolute bollocks she spends every single minute of the day on her phone.
She must be forgetting that she spent time on CHRISTMAS DAY blocking people. Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I find it strange that her management company are not trying to distance her from the trolls in her army. Surely itā€™s a difficult sell getting brands to work with someone who has such associations? She canā€™t cry that itā€™s nothing to do with her and itā€™s just a minority of her followers as she has vicarious responsibility and has never once even attempted to prevent or stop them - in fact the evidence suggests that she actively encourages them.

After what I saw last night I now want to avoid penguin books, p&g, minky etc. I honestly think she is on the cusp of becoming a toxic brand herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.