Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those HLB messages are disgusting. Whether or not she intends her cult to behave so badly on her behalf, she (or at least her management) knows it is happening, and regularly, as she repeatedly has alluded to reading here. The vitriol the army is happy to type goes on in public comments, and they'll have seen the PMs that get shared in posts on IG and here. Piers was happy to try and attribute some blame to Jameela Jamil for Caroline Flack's death (relating to that plastic surgery show I believe) with very little to show JJ had actually been particularly personal versus just disagreeing with the show. Is it going to take someone taking their own life due to the cult before she/her management addresses those messages, all because some has dared to disagree (not even in a derogatory way most of the time!)? If Piers felt so strongly about the CF/JJ situation maybe it's time for him to call out the 'Army'. HLB handled it in a very mature manner, I wouldn't have been hiding their handles! All because she dared highlight the fact that "Mrs Hinch" is making people feel inadequate during a vulnerable period in their lives, while pretending to be relatable.

The army isnt even 'just' attacking those who are genuinely being outright nasty on comments, but telling people to kill themselves or writing vicious things about kids because some simply have a differing opinion. So she can call out 'trolls' and be the victim, but can turn a blind eye to those doing it on her behalf. If you want to put a stop to true trolling, you need to 'clean your own house first' (the irony!) and make it clear you won't stand for it all, especially not being done on your behalf. If I knew so many people were telling others to kill themselves or wishing harm on others' kids for me, I'd definitely be calling for it to end, or at least completely removing myself from the situation and stopping promoting the brand causing so much harm rather than commenting/storying and then deleting, riling up the henchmen! Maybe Penguin could later publish a book dedicated to sharing all the Army's trolling comments and PMs.

I'd also be terrified! The day some of the army lose homes or declare bankruptcy due to them copying everything even if beyond their means, or end up with health issues due to chemical misuse, or she actually decides to move on with her life and bring the whole IG presence to an end, can you even begin to imagine how quickly that anger may be redirected?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I like SS, but I can’t stand how nasty she gets when she’s with Zoph 🙄
Together they’re evil little witches.

The message she sent HLB before she did the dirty delete was vile.

I just don’t understand why Zoph has no morals. Why she allows her hinchers to THREATEN people that ain’t blowing smoke up her ass?! It’s all #Bekond (😉) until it’s someone hinch don’t like then she promotes #BeCuntish 🙄
Evil little Hypocritical saggy nosed witch.
What have i missed??

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking the same about the snacks etc and lunchbox for Ronnie I didn’t think Stacey Solomon lives THAT far away. I think they have concocted this story to throw us off the scent. Maybe I’m wrong but it looks like they are going away for a day out unless they are meeting up somewhere perhaps in one of Sophie’s favourite fields or beside the lake that has no beginning or end

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What have i missed??
HLB is @hinch_laid_bare on insta.. Zoph wrote a crappy message to her calling her a bully (which she ain’t) and then after the hinch army threatened her and told her to kill herself (on her insta you’ll see them), evil Zoph deleted her message so she can play victim 🙄
She’s an idiot.
194 threads worth of idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Her message on all on the board saying “I see all my hinchers” 🤢 is just code for carry on with my dirty work

Reactions: 37
Her message on all on the board saying “I see all my hinchers” 🤢 is just code for carry on with my dirty work
Just like when she announced that girls Instagram publicly and followed it up with "DO WITH THIS WHAT YOU WILL" then the army went manic and brutal on this girl whilst she swanned off then came back posting eBay's and swipe ups the next day no mention of it ever again despite the girl being turn to shreds still. She is a vile evil human.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I really hope we don't end up with someone doing something bad to themselves because of her behaviour..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Love that she's taking a lunch bag, is Staceys food not good enough for little ronronhandsomesmanz?? Poor Henry will be left all alone, how will he cope?! Is Ma Barker gonna come round and look after the poor hefty mutt??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just managed to catch up and now on a new thread!
What a tit show that was last night.
I'm actually dumbfounded what went on with that Board post and the aftermath of what Hinch did.
That poor lass didn't deserve any of that. Yet she got hounded and kicked by the army once Grinch had said her piece.
I must admit I started following the laid bare page a while ago after Sofa Hinch(?) had it on their stories. I think it's quite an honest account and can't see any hate or trolling from them at all?
And then to receive the hate and horrid messages was just out of order.
I'm speechless to be honest. I do hope the girl is ok. 😥

Reactions: 21
I hated her line “If your page isn’t bullying then why does it make me feel bad?”

That’s like me messaging Michelle Keegan saying “If your face isn’t a direct personal attack on me then why does it make me feel ugly?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Maybe she’s having a picnic wherever they’re going? I dunno about anybody else but I always back snacks in his bag when I take my son out for a few hours🙄
I think she's going to ss house as she (ss) said she doesn't normally make the bed on a Sunday. Maybe they're getting in it together!

Silly me 🙄 they already are 🍑 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up.
Grinch should be utterly ashamed of herself. I've just followed HLB, read back over her posts and not once has she been rude or vile. Grinch or Gleam need to do a lot of damage control here.
I've happily unfollowed Grinchy.

Who's the user who has a friend that works at Gleam? Any goss?

Reactions: 15
Those HLB messages are disgusting. Whether or not she intends her cult to behave so badly on her behalf, she (or at least her management) knows it is happening, and regularly, as she repeatedly has alluded to reading here. The vitriol the army is happy to type goes on in public comments, and they'll have seen the PMs that get shared in posts on IG and here. Piers was happy to try and attribute some blame to Jameela Jamil for Caroline Flack's death (relating to that plastic surgery show I believe) with very little to show JJ had actually been particularly personal versus just disagreeing with the show. Is it going to take someone taking their own life due to the cult before she/her management addresses those messages, all because some has dared to disagree (not even in a derogatory way most of the time!)? If Piers felt so strongly about the CF/JJ situation maybe it's time for him to call out the 'Army'. HLB handled it in a very mature manner, I wouldn't have been hiding their handles! All because she dared highlight the fact that "Mrs Hinch" is making people feel inadequate during a vulnerable period in their lives, while pretending to be relatable.

The army isnt even 'just' attacking those who are genuinely being outright nasty on comments, but telling people to kill themselves or writing vicious things about kids because some simply have a differing opinion. So she can call out 'trolls' and be the victim, but can turn a blind eye to those doing it on her behalf. If you want to put a stop to true trolling, you need to 'clean your own house first' (the irony!) and make it clear you won't stand for it all, especially not being done on your behalf. If I knew so many people were telling others to kill themselves or wishing harm on others' kids for me, I'd definitely be calling for it to end, or at least completely removing myself from the situation and stopping promoting the brand causing so much harm rather than commenting/storying and then deleting, riling up the henchmen! Maybe Penguin could later publish a book dedicated to sharing all the Army's trolling comments and PMs.

I'd also be terrified! The day some of the army lose homes or declare bankruptcy due to them copying everything even if beyond their means, or end up with health issues due to chemical misuse, or she actually decides to move on with her life and bring the whole IG presence to an end, can you even begin to imagine how quickly that anger may be redirected?
Now this is a tough one to call. Her IG presence will last as long as her greed. See what I'm getting at? We could be looking at Eternity here! 🤑😉

Reactions: 6
97229A61-72AA-4E58-B067-72253334E28B.jpeg

How many times could her followers fill Stamford Bridge? What the duck? Eh well it’s roughly 84 times. What is your point? WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH YOU?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I commented on the AOTB post and got a very defensive response... no huns have set on me yet but I assume it’s a matter of time...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.