Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A while ago I sent her some sickenly sweet over the top messages just to see what reaction o got . Nothing of course . Until I posted on the allontheboard picture haha I god
Why don’t she spend time with her precious family and friends and not spend her day sending sickening messages to everyone who didn’t blow smoke up her arse on All on the board post?
What a bleeping daft mare 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A while ago I sent her some sickenly sweet over the top messages just to see what reaction i got .

Nothing of course . Until I posted on the allontheboard picture haha 😂 god . Get over yourself love
I am pure LIVING for Hinchy using ATV. 😂😂😂 Yes, hun! Come and join in. Troll yourself. You’re clearly down with the lingo!

While I’ve got you though, Soph....Mind if I call you Soph?...Why you such a coniving witch thooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A while ago I sent her some sickenly sweet over the top messages just to see what reaction i got .

Nothing of course . Until I posted on the allontheboard picture haha 😂 god . Get over yourself love
How she can call us a cult when she has the barmy army who have been sending death threats, I have no idea..

I very much suggest people refrain from posting about her on Instagram and keep their comments here. People will find tattle regardless and she will have much less ammo.

Reactions: 28
I’ve followed HLB and messaged her. I commented on her last post so I’m waiting to be blocked off Hinch because she’ll be clearly watching it or have her secret spy’s on it

It must be exhausting. Can you even imagine having to live your life by concerning yourself whether you find and block people? I mean anyone can open a hundred accounts on insta. The blocking just isn’t productive.

I’d be embarrassed and ashamed if I were Hinch, if it wasn’t her doing it then she needs to get a grip realising asking people to do the detective work on her behalf is pathetic

Reactions: 9
I’m disgusted by what she’s done to HLB. She’s a bully through and through. Wish there was some way to express my distaste to her brand partners. Might start messaging them but I doubt they’ll care since money talks

Reactions: 13
may I ask who HLB is?
Many of us have received warnings recently for naming smaller accounts, so you’ll forgive us for not wanting to answer. If you look at the last thread you will see where this has come from xxx

Reactions: 10
I also hate people who throw the word bullying out there any time they want and also say things like “I don’t hate bullies, I pity them. I really hope you find happiness. I hope you find your peace”

This isn’t high school Soph. It’s not an episode of Grange Hill. Grown adults are allowed to be bleeping nasty about you and still be perfectly happy within themselves. Let’s think of a really nasty bully? Nigel Farage. Well I would say he’s pretty happy. His hate hasn’t overshadowed his love for pints, pork pies and his mate Donald. He’s a pretty happy bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her message on all on the board saying “I see all my hinchers” 🤢 is just code for carry on with my dirty work

This. She doesn’t respond to actual fans. She barely comments to those who worship her. She can’t wait to respond to attacks though.

I really really really despise her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she's going to ss house as she (ss) said she doesn't normally make the bed on a Sunday. Maybe they're getting in it together!

Silly me 🙄 they already are 🍑 😜
Regardless of where she is going, why does it matter she’s packed a lunch bag. Don’t see the issue here😂😂 she got moaned at at Ronnie’s party for making food for others, and is now getting moaned at for taking her own food😂

Reactions: 14
Why does the bloody dog have to sit on every piece of furniture!! Sorry he’s spoilt and completely ruined!! In the over edited image today!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This. She doesn’t respond to actual fans. She barely comments to those who worship her. She can’t wait to respond to attacks though.

I really really really despise her
So many celebrities (not that she’s a celebrity) do this. They ignore their fans and only reply to “trolls” because they can’t STAND the fact people don’t like them. It must keep them awake at night. Bet hinch hasn’t slept a wink in years

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
well I must say when friends and myself manage to get to see each other we’re lucky we’ve all put a bra on and brushed our hair. Let alone a full face of makeup and a full on blow dry 🤣 also our mantra is ‘ive come to see you, not your house’ so duck off with the cleaning!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I missed all this. What was the message to HLB. I saw the HLB post talking about it but zoph’s initial message had been deleted. I’m sure a tattler on here would’ve screenshot it. Nothing gets past most of this group.
The screenshot is on the last thread a couple of pages towards the end x

Why don’t you spend time with your wonderful family?
While she spends time replying to you and not with her ‘wonderful family’. Dick 😆
She’s only doing this to get more content for her ‘memoir’.

Reactions: 21
I’m in a drive home and thought I’d have a look through some of the comments from AOTB post. Here’s a few ...

The first pic / comment is my fave. Done so much for people, businesses and such. Hahahahaha haha f off you idiot

Hope this helps guys. ATFV

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.