Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how she refers to stacey as her special friends yet didn't even mention she was looking forward to meeting trace who is apparently one of her best friends. Special because they are celebrities? Stacey probably would just call them friends but probably felt awkward and had to say special too. Never heard her call her actual friends special.

Reactions: 43
I’m preparing myself
For some vomit inducing posts from soph n stace. Eg. Cruel wedges, #bekond, #ronandrex etc. Puke. Let’s hope you will be socially distanced girls! All the best

Reactions: 14
Don't we just know that pink basket is full of pink products for Grundy's utility room 😂

Reactions: 14
SS has put they are seeing special friends too on her insta. So they are deffo meeting up. Hope they stick to the rules...

Reactions: 7
maybe she reported the post I wouldn’t put it past her
Why even is she commenting on how you or any of us spend our time! I don’t comment on how long she spends cleaning her bleeping sink! Time could be better spent on Pinterest I guess lol but hey go have a few tabs open lol

Reactions: 15
I watched the Instagram thing in real time last night (unusual for me as I normally miss everything) and it left me feeling so down. The hypocrisy of her fans saying ‘be kind’ whenever someone questions or disagrees but then they don’t say it to the hinchers being downright abusive to others.

But it was seeing Hinchliffe herself light a fire and then backing away, before tending the fire with the ‘I see you hinchers, and I bloody love you’ message. She knows what she is doing and yet no one seems to realise. Apart from the ‘trolls’ obviously. I feel so shocked and saddened by her. I know I shouldn’t give a rats ass but it really has upset me for some reason.

I do believe that what you give out comes back to you. She might be raking in the cash right now but I wouldn’t want to be her for a billion pounds.

Edited for a typo

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I watched the Instagram thing in real time last night (unusual for me as I normally miss everything) and it left me feeling so down. The hypocrisy of her fans saying ‘be kind’ whenever someone questions or disagrees but then they don’t say it to the hinchers being downright abusive to others.

But it was seeing Hinchliffe herself light a fire and then backing away, before tending the fire with the ‘I see you hinchers, and I bloody love you’ message. She knows what she is doing and yet no one seems to realise. Apart from the ‘trolls’ obviously. I feel so shocked and saddened by her. I know I shouldn’t give a rats ass but it really has upset me for some reason.

I do believe that what you give out comes back to you. She might be raking in the cash right now but I wouldn’t want to be her for a billion pounds.

Edited for a typo
You have worded this perfectly this is not the first time she has done exactly this, bully tactics. She is the bully and she screams troll to take the spot light off of her behaviour. "Wolf in sheep's clothing" "the boy who cried wolf" I think these terms sum up her behaviour well.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why even is she commenting on how you or any of us spend our time! I don’t comment on how long she spends cleaning her bleeping sink! Time could be better spent on Pinterest I guess lol but hey go have a few tabs open lol
Actually her idea of better spent time than tattling would be cleaning lol.... ever heard of the saying a clean house is a sign of a wasted life... living the dream living the dreammmm

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone fill me in please? Who is HLB and what happened im blocked on greedy pigs insta so i cant see anything

Reactions: 15
It’s at the bottom of the first page I’ve made it bold & italics

Umm I’ve been issued an admin warning? I’m confused she messaged me & im just showing my copy & pasted response🤔🤷🏼‍♀️How do I find out what the warning is for? 😂
Tattle are obviously worried about being mentioned in the New pamphlet . And if people don’t see your side first it looks like you are goading her (imo.)
We all know now don’t worry we all know what a lying contrived controller she is. She makes a bee line for certain people obviously there’s no such thing as bad publicity. But she stirs the pot and deletes her comments. Are we really the only people on This planet who can see through her bull?
It’s not just about her deviousness selling tactics anymore it’s about her true personality. How these bleep army’s don’t realise this il never know. If anyone needs a reminder somewhere there is a training video of her at a meeting standing holding court not one sign of anxiety or nerves. That’s real Hinch. Bolshy sassy confident ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Apologies if it's already been covered, I'm way behind trying to catch up elsewhere, however.........

Lovely gel nails there, look exactly like the stick on ones! There was me thinking that nails techs still couldn't work yet?!

Reactions: 12
It’s pretty obvious that the bleeping hincliffes are on here. I hope you’re reading this message.

How does she know what ATV means? It could be a typo, they’re next to each other on a keyboard.
Tattlers are trolls 🤔🤔 you sure Hinch!
I haven’t been a member long but I know for a fact no one on this thread has ever told you or one of your cult members to jump off a cliff or to go die!
Yes we call you the grinch, yes we call your dog a fat bastard and yes we call your husband vestie No the nicknames aren’t perfect but we’re just taking the piss and having a laugh about some of the stupid, cringeworthy beggy tit that is on your insta

Every time you wag your pointy claw of blame in tattlers direction, there are 3 pointy claws point right back at you!!
Address your nasty followers, they’re the real bleeping trolls!! Just be honest to yourself and to the people that hang onto your every word, that you aren’t perfect and that you make mistakes and if someone points a mistake out, apologise and correct it like a normal person, don’t let that army of cunts that follow you rip into people for expressing their opinion!!
Mr Hinch, Mrs Hinch you are the biggest culprits of bullying and trolling, sort yourselves and your followers out!
P.S your dog looks a denta stick away from type 2 diabetes. Sort it out.
Rant over. All the bleeping vest ✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Stacey needs to get her head out of grinchs ass and see that she's not the real friend she thinks she is.. I like SS but she's very gullible where grinch is concerned.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.