Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Huffchug

VIP Member
Seriously what filter does she use when she does these face washing videos, she looks like a completely different person

Reactions: 4

Kimmydee

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Aren’t those pink cloths the ones she bought a few weeks ago from home bargains when she was clawing everything on the shelves? I’m sure she mentioned about all the baby pink cloths etc

Bear1609

Surely this needs to go to the paper? Or piers Morgan

No one is trolls and if calling someone out on the bullshit makes me a troll then so be it, I would rather be a troll than a lying manipulative person making people broke and buying continuous products that all do the same shit
Yes piers or even Katie hopkins interviewing her about her memoir but asking the tough questions!!!

instacharlie

VIP Member
I also wonder if this is why a few weeks ago we had quite a few new members all at once who suddenly posted really nasty things about Ronnie or Hinch. Of course they were pounced on by others and quickly banned. But there was time to get screen shots. Never to be seen again. I think they were plants or Hinch herself. I’ve been here since near the beginning and it turned right nasty a few weeks ago. I had to come off. It was a first. I think it was planned 🤷‍♀️
But those members will be easy to spot by their join date, amount of posts, where and what they've posted etc. The fakes will have not logged on or commented elsewhere.

LaTela

Chatty Member
Its true though. My son had a massive poo this morning, then as I went to wipe his bum pooed ALL OVER my hand, then kicked his legs in it and laid his arm in it, all while doing his new found laugh. Then weed on me.
If Hinch went on insta one day covered in shit going 'omg guyyyzzz Ron Mcdon just had a shit all over me and rolled in it then pissed all over me' I'd find her alot more likeable
I’d just want to give Ron McDon a medal!

• Haha

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Nope, still not buying it. We all know those fake nail videos would have be taken at any time!
There is no way that woman is going on a photoshoot tomorrow with ebay fake nails on 😆 When she happened to see Tracy yesterday!
Unless the rest of todays videos were done pre-lockdown with gel nails on;)
there was definitely something off with those videos today, the change of top and hairdo (if ya could call it that) the earrings seem to be missing in SS video of Zoph donating her old cloths, (it may just be that I'm slightly blind and need new glasses) but no sign of them on the walk yet there they are on the posed photo 🤓