Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sure they’re the celine glasses rrp £330. Mrs Hinch Ltd’s target demographic would struggle to afford them.
I just meant you were slagging her for having something that was expensive and someone else was slagging her for something that was cheap. Just pointing out how you can’t please everyone.

Reactions: 4

Muchbee

VIP Member
So, again, don't know if it's been asked already.. (I can't keep up with this thread, you tattle trolls are too fast 😉😂) But is little old me Sophlora doing her own makeup today? Because last time I checked - Makeup artists aren't allowed to work yet? She can have her hair done which hopefully will mean it is less birds nest 😂.
Suppose we'll know later when we get the grid post of the botoxed, filtered, selfie.
She has been practicing 😏

• Haha

Lisav

Chatty Member
5 people at the shoot : Sophie, photographer, Carl B for her hair, stylist & maybe someone from Gleam or Penguin?
No MUA as they arent allowed to work yet so it will be interesting to see how Sophie's own "I'm just learning" make up stands up to those masks.
I saw a photo over the weekend of a celeb who had put a mask over her red lip while in an uber. She looked like she had been eating jam without a spoon 😂
I saw a 'celeb' on loose women this morning had done her own too. Put it this way its amazing what a MUA can do!

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Don’t you think their social distancing is really over the top? I can understand being uncomfortable with the distance going from 6 to 3 feet but they’re on opposite ends of the sofa! All for the gram isn’t it 😂🙈
You could park a bus between them...

but their besties you know. 🤣

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
But she may just feel the cold? I’m a really nesh person ( and work outside! ) live in the North West and unless it’s proper boiling I’m always cold! If people speculated about me hiding a bump it’d be all the time. And the same with drinking. I love a drink now and again but often choose to have water instead. Maybe because of this no one has guessed when I’ve actually been pregnant 😂.
Ha ha we say nesh for being cold as well 😊

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
To be honest I think she is, everything points that way. Why would she put a picture on the mock cover of her pregnant with Ronshandsnomes?

She’s done a few other shoots she could have used a photo from. Is she wanting to see what she’ll look like pregnant on the front cover of her ‘memoirs’?

It’s a bit suspicious if you ask me, what would I know though I’m just learning guyz.
I dunno she could be! I think she just likes the speculation but we will see 😈

Kimmydee

Why even is she commenting on how you or any of us spend our time! I don’t comment on how long she spends cleaning her fucking sink! Time could be better spent on Pinterest I guess lol but hey go have a few tabs open lol
I have 12 open at the minute!

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t buy the pregnancy stuff either - it was a bit too convenient saying that Trace was doing her nails and let it slip. Surely she would’ve absolutely died and told her to swear secretly.

Would explain the massive coat on a day like today though! It was 22 degrees on the other side of the Dartford crossing!
Woooo Dartford!
Soz, get a bit excited when people mention home 😁

• Haha
  • Heart