Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So, again, don't know if it's been asked already.. (I can't keep up with this thread, you tattle trolls are too fast 😉😂) But is little old me Sophlora doing her own makeup today? Because last time I checked - Makeup artists aren't allowed to work yet? She can have her hair done which hopefully will mean it is less birds nest 😂.
Suppose we'll know later when we get the grid post of the botoxed, filtered, selfie.
She said on her stories last night that shes been watching makeup tutorials and shared her top makeup pages. So my guess is she is gonna do it herself and she will post a story and/or grid post gushing over how well she did it herself

Reactions: 5
Regardless of where she is going, why does it matter she’s packed a lunch bag. Don’t see the issue here😂😂 she got moaned at at Ronnie’s party for making food for others, and is now getting moaned at for taking her own food😂
Not sure why you're replying to me?
I never mentioned lunchbag or taking her own food! 🤔

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I know your allowed to go to people's houses now but surely there is no need to go into their bedroom and harass their bedding.
I presumed she might of used the en-suite or something. Still weird though.

sorry I’m new here and not sure how to work this 😬😬 what is AOTB please?
We can't name other accounts. Please read the last 20 or so pages of the last thread or the summery at the beginning of this thread.

Amym691

Just been having a nose on the comments on Hinch's pic of her and SS. Someone's commented 'two legends together' 🤣🤭 Hinch a legend? She's hardly I dunno, Sir Ian Mckellen is she? (He was the first Sir I could think of 😂)
Hinch has turned the comments off for her grid post now
You mean to tell me I’ve joined this forum, and you DON’T do that? Why the fuck am I here then?
Because you want the vest life for yourself really! I hope this helps 😉😂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
To be fair guys. I have had coke in a champagne glass before BUT it was only because I was absolutely gagging for a drink and it was the first glass I seen. I wouldnt just offer my BFF a coke in a champagne glass though 😏

• Haha

waterlilies

So if this baby news is true then I feel sorry for Ronnie and the new baby, poor Ronnie is neglected enough being shoved behind the sofa, soph hasn’t even been maternal with Ronnie and can’t cope with him on her own, She moans she’s tired even though she doesn’t work and Ronnie has 23hrs a day napping, how the fuck Is she going to cope with 2 babies?!
I think it’s beyond selfish bringing another baby in the world when she can’t cope with the first one
My thoughts exactly!

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
What’s wrong with the mock cover she showed? It’s a lovely photo - she looks great just bloody use that!
Too many bright colours 😂. What’s the bet it will end up being black, white and grey. I’m thinking along the lines of the Princess Diana / Andrew Morton biography

• Haha

Jemmylina

Don't you just know there's gonna be a coming through the front door story.... "HansNomes.... I'm home and this is what it's all about guys, they are all I need" , little old me I only need my boys and my sofa and a wax melt....