Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Is there really going to be an advent calendar?!
A spray painted twig star to hang on the top of the tree

Honestly she will ruin Christmas for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Xrayspex85

God with that I feel crappy bollocks . She so desperate for validation and engagement ain’t she.

• Haha

Hanni-pops77

I’ve just read and commented on that Instagram account

Im in shock!! I cannot believe it

how dare she get away this

Julezv93

Why does she always do the over the top and exaggerated enunciation?! It drives me mad!!

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She doesn’t really mention anything really. Quick BLM post then nothing, Pride was some rags on the floor and didn’t even say a word that Sunday was armed forces day (this is close to my heart). The nhs clap was all about her and Veston and it was 72 yesterday. At least SS said happy birthday and thank you. Now some would say you can’t remember everything, but as an influenza she should have her ear to the ground. And I see another cleaning account has had to block an abusive Hincher today. God her army are vile
She can’t because it’s well out of her comfort zone of me me me.
To discuss serious topics would detract from her page being all about her. Plus i don’t think she really cares tbh

LemonPips

Yep if you look in the background of the Lardsnomes story it's her floors and furniture too. Explains why she had over 50 masks. If she'd travelled anywhere, I think we would have had a story of a field and her being 'nervous' with a tummy full of butterflies 🙄
she must of shipped Ronnieblesshim off to Ma Barker & lobbed all Ronnie‘s toys and play mat in the garden

• Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
See Jamie’s is there then!! So SS said! Thought he be down willys. & the ropes gone 😂😂

get ready for the grid posts 🤮🤮

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
'Oh my god guuuyyyssss should I just ditch the cleaning account and become a MUA, what do you guys think? Xx'
poor anxious little soph couldn’t possibly be an MUA because she may come in contact with crazy trolls from tattle who are giving her death threats 🙄

Tilly3

VIP Member
As if she ran round like a headLISH chicken before the shoot . . . I smell bullshit, and very strong bullshit at that!! 💩💩