Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t buy the pregnancy stuff either - it was a bit too convenient saying that Trace was doing her nails and let it slip. Surely she would’ve absolutely died and told her to swear secretly.

Would explain the massive coat on a day like today though! It was 22 degrees on the other side of the Dartford crossing!
But she may just feel the cold? I’m a really nesh person ( and work outside! ) live in the North West and unless it’s proper boiling I’m always cold! If people speculated about me hiding a bump it’d be all the time. And the same with drinking. I love a drink now and again but often choose to have water instead. Maybe because of this no one has guessed when I’ve actually been pregnant 😂.

Reactions: 6
Just like when she announced that girls Instagram publicly and followed it up with "DO WITH THIS WHAT YOU WILL" then the army went manic and brutal on this girl whilst she swanned off then came back posting eBay's and swipe ups the next day no mention of it ever again despite the girl being turn to shreds still. She is a vile evil human.
To be fair it was low of her to slag off a babys looks. Dont give it if you cannot take it!

Reactions: 6

xrae-raex

Why does even breakfast have to be savoury? Apart from his Ella pouches and randomly shaped fruit I have never seen little R eat anything sweet. Like traditional pancakes, normal pancakes, not radish and kiwi pancakes or anything random. Not all sweet normal foods are bad.
I know! Give the poor sod a jam sandwich

Reactions: 5

Curiousgeorgeme

I don’t believe for a nano second that she/anyone would be trying a *new* skin product the day before such an important photo shoot (even if it will be filtered to hell)
Exactly this!!! I won’t be trying a new cream before my kids go back in September
I thought Grinch was shamelessly plugging The Ordinary?? That not good enough now, or have they not sent enough freebies??
i use the ordinary no brainier set and can confirm REALLY is amazing but zoph definitely hasn’t used it daily as she wouldn’t need tonight’s shit haul!

mammaof3

VIP Member
They are on the sofaS both wearing all black but a few stories ago Mrs Hinch was wearing a black and white houndstooth long top, right ?? Am I going bananas

Scrap all that, just seen they are probably recording gogglebox together. Explains it.
This was posted on the SS thread

Hope it's not true

• Angry